• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Absolutely Great Square(Enix) PC Pack! - $10 on Amazon (7 games + 1 DLC, Steam keys)

vitacola

Oh, well. A friend of mine tried it:

Game Downloads are only available to US customers
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please continue shopping on the Amazon.com home page.

Durante

You know, at this point I'm getting concerned that there may be something to the "value" arguments that EA guy made a while back about Steam sales. This is just totally bonkers. I mean, this is ~ 1€ per (mostly) AAA game.

(He says as he tries to order)

You can have many billing addresses IIRC.
Yeah, I have 4.

Since I couldn't find an information for how long this will run (which is a problem with amazon deals in general) other than being listed under "Deal of the Week", will this run all week or only for a few days?

CoolS

I'm willing to Paypal $2.50 for a Last Remnant code. I already have all the rest.
From the last page, I'll post again;

And since I also already own The Last Remnant, here is the code for that. Enjoy an awesome game :)

Again, please let the other people know if you took it :)

From the last page, I'll post again;

And since I also already own The Last Remnant, here is the code for that. Enjoy an awesome game :)

Again, please let the other people know if you took it :)

I saw that and tried it, unfortunately it looks like someone got to it already and didn't say anything. Thanks though!

I'm really interested on getting some games from this bundle so I put together a small e-form on google docs. If you put the games you want on that form we may arrange some bundles and distribute them accordingly. If nobody trolls this list I think we can get a pretty good deal.

Quote to see the link.

Entries so far. I hope this can work out but it seems that most people want the same games.

Le-mo

I already own The Last Remnant so the the first person to PM will get the code for that once the bundle becomes available so I can buy it.

Dambrosi

Banned
Nice, worth every penny. It's a pity I already have all but two of them, and the other two are a physics puzzler and an RTS.

A great bargain for those who don't own The Last Remnant, the best Hitman and Deus Ex:HR, though.

I only want Last Remnant

I already own The Last Remnant so the the first person to PM will get the code for that once the bundle becomes available so I can buy it.
You two sound like a match made in heaven!

If i didn't have to make a new amazon account (I'm in the UK) i'd go for it, already have Supreme commander 2 and Just cause 2 but the rest seem worth it.

Oh serious? :/ I missed out on Last Remnant and Deus Ex again?! Does anyone happen to have a spare copy of either they might be willing to please part with? :)

When was the deal supposed to run until before it sold out? I ask because I don't want to be asleep if and when it's available again. I don't want to miss out yet again.

Demoli

This is what's happening to me, that US adress website didn't help but thanks anyways.

HpUqU.png

Lyonaz

Yeah Tony already said that when a game of the bundle run out of keys, the bundle becomes unavailable. He will be putting up more keys on Monday though.

Oh sweet as! I can catch up on some much needed sleep then, without worrying about missing out. Thanks guys for the heads-up! Appreciate it!

I'm sure Tonay was talking about today when he said he'll be putting more codes up. I assume it'll be available again in a few hours. No way they'll let the bundle be unavailable for a whole day.

legacyzero

Banned
I own all of that, except Last Remnant :(

I wonder why they package all these together like this and not charge a low price of like $5 for each individual game??

EDIT: Aside from the bundle, that is.

i've never played hitman, how is blood money for a start?

i only really want deus ex and already have just cause so hitman could do it

Top Bottom