• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 123 HD for iOS Finally Getting Release

Chemo

I would kill to play this on several other platforms, but I doubt it'll appear anywhere else and my lack of support for Apple products will keep me on the outside looking in. :( At least I've played through them all before, but this is a really cool package. Sigh.

Finally. Can't wait to have these games again after all of my other AA games were stolen from me.

This is literally the only reason I haven't got an Android.

HardRojo

I might get these even though I have all the English AA games for DS but I really hope they give it some thought and release a physical version of AA5 for the West :(

Magnus

Always wanted to try this game series out; awesome news that two cases will be free at the start for a trial run.

Alfredo

Thank God. FINALLY. I really am curious as to what took them so long.

I've been wanting to replay the games since watching the movie last year. Speaking of which, when the hell is that officially coming overseas? I recall them saying that had big localization plans for that...

I might get these even though I have all the English AA games for DS but I really hope they give it some thought and release a physical version of AA5 for the West :(

I would like that but I doubt it. I'm buying the iOS ones in hopes of getting a digital release of Miles Edgeworth 2 overseas. Oh wait, I doubt that, too...

Still buyin'.

Fucking finally. Wanted to replay the series for a few months, but never wanted to dig out my old DS for some reason.

Will buy this day one, probably, depending on the price.

giapel

:( I've just started a full playthrough of all the AA games on DS. Just finished AA1. I haven't played it for like 6 years but remembered all the dialog and all the twists and turns. You can't truly replay it with a fresh mind, can you?

Fox Mulder

Something that completely dominated iOS.

deb6nxY.jpg

I have had an android phone for the past three years, but quit expecting good support awhile ago.

I guess it's easier to make apps for the handful of iPads and iPhones than it is the flood of different android devices.

Groof

We are just left in dust.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that I know it exists, I've had hands-on with it and I've seen it run fluidly without any major issues noticeable in the short time I could play it. Ugggghhhh I need this so bad and they're just ignoring usssss :(

iavi

The thing that pisses me off the most is that I know it exists, I've had hands-on with it and I've seen it run fluidly without any major issues noticeable in the short time I could play it. Ugggghhhh I need this so bad and they're just ignoring usssss :(

Maybe waiting to implement Google Games? Hopefully

Groof

Maybe waiting to implement Google Games? Hopefully

Very wishful thinking, but that would be amazing. Cloud saves so you can play on tablet at home and then keep going from where you left off on your phone on the go. Oh maaannn, good going getting me all excited!

Hey Shahid.

Please... PLEASE get this collection on Vita and you will be eternally worshipped by the Vitabro's community!

We know you can do it!

success_baby1.jpg

Tizoc

Why not a Vita release on PSN?

:(

I was gonna bring this up:
Perhaps SFxT and UMvC3 did not perform well on the Vita that Capcom decided not to support the system. I'd say there's more but that's what I've assumed for a while now.

Lkr

:( I've just started a full playthrough of all the AA games on DS. Just finished AA1. I haven't played it for like 6 years but remembered all the dialog and all the twists and turns. You can't truly replay it with a fresh mind, can you?
This is why I am hesitant

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Coming to australia and compatible with the 3GS too?

This would be so much cheaper than hunting them down on ebay.

Nemesis_

Could someone please ask one of these questions again:

• Is the app universal?
  • Is the app inclusive of all three games?
  • Is it coming to Android?

Top Bottom