• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 3DS eShop sale: Trilogy $16.49, DD $11.99

ohlawd

Definitely gonna grab DD. Haven't played an Ace Attorney game before.

don't do this. if you can only get one or something like that, at least get Trilogy. a bit over $5 a game is a great deal. you'll get more out of Trilogy than DD when it comes to value.

this is like playing VLR or ZTD before 999. Don't be that kind of awful person lol

TheJoRu

Aww yiss! This sale is on EU eShop as well. Picked the Trilogy up last time there was a AA sale, but skipped on DD in case I didn't like the Trilogy or felt that it was enough with the three first games. Turns out I absolutely adore the series, and have been waiting for a new sale ever since.

Menitta

don't do this. if you can only get one or something like that, at least get Trilogy. a bit over $5 a game is a great deal. you'll get more out of Trilogy than DD when it comes to value.

this is like playing VLR or ZTD before 999. Don't be that kind of awful person lol

Ugh fine.

(I'm sorry I'm very tired. Also I just want the Great Ace Attorney.)

I bought the trilogy a few weeks ago welp...

I've been replaying the mainline games in anticipation of Spirit of Justice, both the trilogy and DD are worth nabbing at these prices if you ask me.

I was debating buying these for the past two weeks. Finally, my patience and indecisive ways paid off.

Looking forward to replaying the trilogy!

Aru

Found new copies of Apollo Justice and AA Investigations on VGP. Ordered them. Now I need to buy DD and I'll have all the games. By the time I'm done with AA3 and those 3 other games, AA6 will be on sale I hope.

Damn I want to, but I already played the trilogy and with the new AA coming soon I don't want to get burned out. I guess I'll just continue playing Investigations.

munroe

In the UK, the price is £12.49 for the trilogy and £7.99 for Dual Destinies, it should be noted also that the offer is due to last until the 25th.

brau

I tried to buy this last night and the E Shop said my zip code didn't match my address for my card.

I updated my address on the N3DS and tried again this morning. Same result. Weird thing is, that the charge didn't go through on the 3DS but my card did get charged twice.

smh Nintendo....

Anyone have an idea of whats going on?

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I tried to buy this last night and the E Shop said my zip code didn't match my address for my card.

I updated my address on the N3DS and tried again this morning. Same result. Weird thing is, that the charge didn't go through on the 3DS but my card did get charged twice.

smh Nintendo....

Anyone have an idea of whats going on?
no, but you need to call them!

Menitta

So I bought the trilogy today. Holy shit this game is FANTASTIC. Another one of those games where I wish I played it sooner. I'm enjoying the first one so much, I bought Dual Destinies too.

Thank you so much for letting me know about this sale. I'm gonna have a great trip to New York.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
So I bought the trilogy today. Holy shit this game is FANTASTIC. Another one of those games where I wish I played it sooner. I'm enjoying the first one so much, I bought Dual Destinies too.

Thank you so much for letting me know about this sale. I'm gonna have a great trip to New York.

Don't let people trick you into thinking Justice For All isn't terrific. I loved the stupid, stupid circus case.

Top Bottom