• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies: Further DLC, soundtrack announced

Defending an orca in court?

This is already shaping up to be the best AA ever.

image.php
indeed

Mupod

Was expecting just more stupid costume DLC, but I will gladly buy any new cases. Sure beats waiting a million years for sequels.

Did we ever get any information on the full game's price? I remember Capcom saying we were gonna know 'soon' back in May or so, hell I think that was actually Sven.

Kouriozan

My only complaint, this game will be english only. A shame for a text heavy game such as this. AA 1-4 were translated so it's weird this one won't.
I don't know if I'll buy it :s

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now THIS is the type of DLC that I wanted to see. The more I hear about this, the more I want them to confirm the US release date & price. Really hope all the DLC (including the costume pack) is announced in the US.

Also, defending a pirate orca in court. That is awesome.

Omikaru

New cases is the kind of DLC I'm after with this game, rather than costume stuff which is what I feared we'd get a ton of. I hope we get more than one new case.

massoluk

Banned
I'll buy Phoenix Wright DLC cases. I'll buy them all. It's ingenious. They should make it RPGish, like winning case and get money to decorate your office.

Javier

I'll buy every DLC case.

Oh, and Capcom, if you decide to release AAI2's cases as DLC, I'll be okay with that.

bonercop

I'm 100% okay with this. Phoenix Wright seems like the perfect series for DLC cases like this.

As long as they don't do something dickish like sell essential story stuff. Asura's Wrath pulled that shit if I remember correctly.

tmarques

I'd rather they release AAI2, first. But apparently in order to get that I gotta buy the newest 3DS iteration when it comes out. =/

I guess I won't play the newest AA until AAI2 comes out...

I think that ship has long sailed. I'm more concerned about the fate of AA vs. Layton.

oti

Banned
I asked Capcom Germany about a western release of the DLC and potential price point. I don't feel like we'll get much out of this,but still giving it a shot. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

Vibranium

Banned
Phoenix Wright DLC cases are all I ever wanted, Capcom can throw as many out as they want and I'll buy every one of them. It'd be nice if they'd be $3 or something like that, but the lowest we can hope for is five bucks.

Phoenix has experience defending animals so he's got this case in the bag, as long as he doesn't get eaten!

BlackJace

The GAF AA Community Thread is safe, but their have been reports of spoilers running around the web. Take caution, and maybe stay away from YouTube comments or other spoiler ridden places.

Videoneon

Here we fucking go. DLC cases.

UGH.

On an unrelated note, it really bothers me that the "5" isn't in the NA title. Just like the whole Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon thing.

LAA

Sounds both awesome and bad.
Good: More AA! :D And it has an ORCA!

Bad: It seems quite an important case to know how Phoenix got his badge back and thats dlc. I just hope the dlc they add arent important significant story details...

I hope the DLC case is at least meaty. I also didn't think this would be the type of game to have costumes (but Capcom!).

It would be great if they kept the crazy fan service out of the game and maybe had some DLC cases that incorporates all the cameos of everyone. I liked the Edgeworth game, but after a while I kept waiting for old faces to show up in scenarios where they don't belong and I don't want this game to turn out the same way. So I would be down for a DLC case that was just pure fan service and more lighthearted, much like the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3.

I was hoping for some weird Phoenix Wright x Danganronpa Capcom crossover for a crazy DLC idea but I bet it won't happen because you would mix a PSP with a GBA/DS series

Then again news broke out today that the fan translation of AAI2 is getting close to a frist case release so that's good news. Even if I played it in Japanese already I want Capcom to focus on THAT first for the west. Too bad it will probably NEVER happen though.

Top Bottom