• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I found a Ragnarok wave Ares that was clearanced, lol. The box had a smashed corner but whatever.
Speaking of the box, it was almost completely filled. The figure is big and comes with three of the biggest weapons I've ever seen at this scale, plus a Hulk arm.
The figure itself looks pretty good but has seriously terrible hip joints. It's a chore to pose this thing.

LiK

Kat 2.0 figma is shipping. Didn't expect Nendo Corrin and Tracer to be shipping at the same time too. Gonna hurt.

LiK

UPS hasn't updated status of my Harley. I'll wait another day and contact SS about it. I'll let them deal with the carrier about this.

Purdy

UPS hasn't updated status of my Harley. I'll wait another day and contact SS about it. I'll let them deal with the carrier about this.

I assume you're in the US, are UPS considered a joke there? Getting my Harley from them in UK was fucking beyond painful because I wasn't in during a working day, show up to their centre to pay duties as well and had to do it via the phone because they don't have a card machine for fuck sake lol.

LiK

I assume you're in the US, are UPS considered a joke there? Getting my Harley from them in UK was fucking beyond painful because I wasn't in during a working day, show up to their centre to pay duties as well and had to do it via the phone because they don't have a card machine for fuck sake lol.

UPS is usually very reliable for me especially with scheduled delivery dates. This is one of the rare times it's late. It's even more bizarre because this package requires a signature as usual from SS. I'm just confused why the update status hasn't changed since Sunday. It's not even in "Out for Delivery" atm.

Either someone forgot the package at the UPS center in my state or the UPS guy forgot to scan it there. But either way, I'll contact SS tonight if it doesn't show up.

Tom_Cody

Man, that's really awesome.

PjqIdmA.jpg

LiK

UPS tracking still hasn't updated. Contacted SS just so they can do a follow-up on their end while I wait. Better to get this ball rolling sooner than later.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
That only proves that a HT version would be even more amazing. And die cast is a must.

Eh... Grievous doesn't even look like he's made out of metal in the movie. The material looks like some sort of ceramic, at least on all of the armor plating.
I think they were trying to make him skeleton-like.

Bii

Good news, most won't come out until end of next year.

True. I also have 4 more preordered at Sideshow. Fortunately, only 5 of my total preorders are expected to be out this year.

My goodness man.

Pls tell me you opened Harleen.

I did but placed her back in the box. Haven't had much time to properly pose and display her. Maybe I'll do it this weekend.

Messi

True. I also have 4 more preordered at Sideshow. Fortunately, only 5 of my total preorders are expected to be out this year.

I did but placed her back in the box. Haven't had much time to properly pose and display her. Maybe I'll do it this weekend.

I understand. No rush.

Do you have many boxed figures?

Bii

I do but the only Hot Toys I do not have displayed is just three, which includes Harley, Rey (Resistance Outfit) and Princess Leia. I only have one Detolf and do plan on purchasing 2-3 more in the next month or two.

I also have Nendoroids, figmas, Kotobukiya and other figures that are still boxed as well. :/

Do we know which stores are going to be having SW stuff up at midnight for Force Friday? Will BBTS?

It's bootleg technically

I had to buy Krang through ebay

SORYR I MEAN CEREBRAL

Yeah, but they sell 3P TFs. Not sure why they'd skip this unless they got a letter from Mattel(or whoever owns it)

i don't know if you're still looking but the F91 MSV option set in stock at nippon yasan
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/20493-metal-build-gundam-f91-msv-option-set-limited-edition.html

Sweet thanks!! Is 8,800 what the retail is?

Top Bottom