• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Active Time Babble XXXIX (Pokemon B&W2, Project X Zone, Tokitowa)

Finishing up White 2 while listening. Good stuff.

Gamasutra's Christian Nutt is in the Pokeymans segment, Kotaku's Richard Eisenbeis with the latter two.

0:00 | Theme & Introduction
00:35 | Project X Zone & Tokitowa discussion
30:00 | Musical Interlude: Reach out to the Truth
35:30 | Pokemon Black & White 2 discussion

Download

Kat Bailey said:
In the next episode, I will be discussing Persona 4 Golden, which is in my Vita as we speak. We may also look back on the Wii's RPG library and talk about its relative merits in that regard. We'll see! Until then, thanks for listening!

That was weird how the show just ended after the Richard from Japan segment, but it was a good episode. I really liked the Pokemon discussion.

Katbot

That was weird how the show just ended after the Richard from Japan segment, but it was a good episode. I really liked the Pokemon discussion.

I actually had people standing over me waiting to get the pod room, so I was kind of rushed. That's what you get when three publications are vying for one room.

This helped me understand and appreciate Pokemon more. I'm getting a Wii U and I'd like to hear what your crew thinks of the Wii RPGs.

It was a nice contrast with W2 bring my first Pokemon and Kat as the veteran of the series coming to so many of the same conclusions over the game. Nutt going on about a narrative was wierd, though.

Top Bottom