• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adele looking fine sets off the internet because appropriation

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
NDgBXu5.gif

BWJinxing

That's not Adele. Please, lie to me and tell me her account was hacked.

I fall into the camp of missing plus size Adele. But regardless, was that really the best photo? A different angle might have been redeeming.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Her head isn't shaped well for Bantu knots. Plus that pic isn't flattering. A different angle would have been better. But I take it this is a candid pic and not a pose pic.

cormack12

Gold Member
Who would have thought, loing weight and getting in shape makes you realsie that being confident allows you to be more daring with how you dress and be comfortable being looked at. Of course it also shows those lazy fat asses that people will change what they wear when they make an effort. They don't choose to always dress dowdy because they like the style, it's to cover and conceal and make them feel comfortable. Of course, you have the opposite extreme as well

9700420.jpg

brap

Banned
Who would have thought, loing weight and getting in shape makes you realsie that being confident allows you to be more daring with how you dress and be comfortable being looked at. Of course it also shows those lazy fat asses that people will change what they wear when they make an effort. They don't choose to always dress dowdy because they like the style, it's to cover and conceal and make them feel comfortable. Of course, you have the opposite extreme as well

9700420.jpg
I can smell this image

trikster40

I’m assuming the news story was written by a Jamaican?

What, it wasn’t? Well, surely they contacted several Jamaicans and asked them if they were offended by this?

What, they didn’t?

Let me guess: 99% positive that the story was written by a white person? Yeah, that sounds about right.

LordCBH

The problem isn’t appropriation. Because no one gives a shit about appropriation other than retarded white people who have white guilt. The problem is she looks like she has the intelligence to count to hash browns in that picture while eating crayons.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I admire the weight loss but only some people are capable of pulling off those hairstyles

Top Bottom