• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adele looking fine sets off the internet because appropriation

lock2k

Banned
There‘s definitely a problem of overly “woke” Americans trying to enforce political correctness on non-Americans.

The Japanese don’t give a shit if white people wear kimonos, Hispanics don’t care if you wear sombreros, and they sure as shit don’t want to start saying “Latinx” in place of “Latina/Latino”.
Not only Japanese people don't care they actually love it and endorse it. Whenever I post a picture of my daughter doing anything Japan related they absolutely adore it. They're proud of their heritage and it shows.

Stouffers

Banned
blonde-haren-78_11.jpg
music-star-rihan2.jpeg

Here's Beyonce and Rihanna appropriating whiteness by bleaching and straightening their hair. Where is the outrage?
Nice try.. Beyoncé is Italian.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
i'd fuck someone i wasn't completely attracted to for the sole reason of them being a celebrity just so i could say "i fucked xxx". I wonder if i'm in the minority on that though

would u be cool with ur wifey/gf getting banged by like brad pitt or tom brady so she could brag about that to her friends?

MrFunSocks

Banned
There are a lot of stupid SJW things in this world, but “cultural appropriation” is one of the dumbest.

People can wear whatever clothes and get whatever haircuts they want.

Mobius_

Banned
Every negative term only applies to white people. Black people can't culturally appropriate because they actually created everything, including the pyramids in Egypt.
Im Black and my family comes from Egypt and Somalia... so what are you trying to say for the last line.

Neolombax

Cultural appropriation should cease to be a thing because it is stupid. That said, what happened to Adele. She looked good before....this.

GeorgPrime

Banned

Woo-Fu

Banned
I'll worry about cultural appropriation when the left complains about Michelle Obama straightening her hair. Until then it's just minorities being racist dipshits. Keep exhibiting that racism, minorities, I'm sure it'll help end racism.

buizel

Banned

NINTCHDBPICT000552155904-e1578318585414.jpg

i genuinely thought she was a 50 year old asda worker when i first heard about her. hollywood done a number on her..

• LOL
Reactions: MrS

Grinchy

Banned
Im Black and my family comes from Egypt and Somalia... so what are you trying to say for the last line.
They were the ones who built the pyramids! They are also the first Jews. They also created every genre of music. And that's why black people can't appropriate culture, because they are the creators of all human culture.

Mobius_

Banned
They were the ones who built the pyramids! They are also the first Jews. They also created every genre of music. And that's why black people can't appropriate culture, because they are the creators of all human culture.
lmao what is this cringe nonsense on neogaf now. I never said any of that, the term "Black" isn't even used in many African countries the way it's used in the West.
And "Black people" (not Western Africans) have created the Pyramids.

Last edited:
Top Bottom