• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

adult activities during Red Tide (exactly what you think): Yea or Neigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut

Banned
Put a towel down. Never hit it on the first day of the flow. Don't look down. And when your done if there is a lot of blood don't make it a big deal.

Remember be safe and have fun.

acrid

Banned
It not blood. It's nutritious ovule juice.

Don't women feel very horny just right before the period ends?

Fuck yes I do it on the Red Sea. When the missus is in a freaky mood, she'll even suck it clean after.

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

PJV3

I think people are overreacting, its not like she's sucking the towel clean with her vampire fangs.

Savitar

Unless it's equal to the great flood a towel and some wipes do wonders. Should it be all aboard the ship then it's time for anal.

Have done it, wouldn't really care to do it again.

Most women I have been with where appalled at the idea.

My desire not to do it is in no way a statement on women being disgusting for menstruating.

As for those looking down on those that won't or those that do ......... get over your fucking selves, the only person your opinion matters to is yourself.

Self righteous, sanctimonious twaddle is being peddled around here as being "correct", "enlightened" or the "truth"

Personal preference is the name of the game, no standards apply here.

A-fucking-men sir, bravo!

The girl I'm sleeping with atm just straight up says "no sex" when she's on her period. I'm not saying I'd never do it, but thus far, I haven't argued with her.

I've never been into it. I know other women get horny during their periods, but I am in so much agony I don't even want back rubs. The minute it's done through, I require dick bare minimum 3 times that day. I'd never judge anyone one way or the other.

Never into it nor has my wife ever asked me too. I know its a part of being human but I don't wanna lay pipe on my wife during chocolate rain either.

Jaffaboy

I'm not bothered by blood because I used to get regular nosebleeds, so this is also not too much of a problem for me. If the girl I'm with is comfortable with it then so am I, and if not it's no biggie.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals

LOL my reaction exactly.

Son of the bitch thread GO TO HELL lol

Might have happened on accident once but it's not something I would advise or condone. You just have to leave that time alone.

I mean come on, it's only a small part of the month. You can do your thang any other time.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Well, this is an interesting thread. GAF is a lot like Youtube in how I end up reading about games and end up in a thread about menstrual sex.

I don't know whether to be hungry or slightly disgusted.

Anyway, quick advice, you want to play in the "jam"? Do it in the shower. Get off and get clean simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom