• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time: The Final Seasons |OT| The Fullmetal Optimist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psxphile

*insert Roundabout end theme*

welp

Wait what? Then how was he locked up if he turned into the punch bowl?
Unreliable narrator. Banana guards might know who gumbald is but not what happened to him, they just assumed?

Great episodes, i wonder how the Uncle got back to normal ��
Remember the end of Elements? Adam Muto said that LSP's power would have far-reaching consequences.
EDIT:
eM6Y0Ru.png

Defect

welp

Unreliable narrator. Banana guards might know who gumbald is but not what happened to him, they just assumed?

Remember the end of Elements? Adam Muto said that LSP's power would have far-reaching consequences.
EDIT:
eM6Y0Ru.png
Oh shit. There was also the Missing poster for Crunchy on Tree Trunks house.

IronRinn

welp

EDIT:
eM6Y0Ru.png
Oh, nice!

welp

EDIT:
eM6Y0Ru.png

Ooooh shieeee! So wait where are the other 2?!?!? If its only the uncle thus far? Unless the uncle already turned them into his servants yet again 🤔

Shauni

Interesting. So is Gumbald going to be our final villain?

Seems to be what they are building towards

A part of me wishes it were a villain more tied to the lore of the series as a whole, but I feel that just brings us to The Lich, and that well is pretty dry at this point.

Psxphile

So, Season 9 started last night correct?

Cause its what I keep reading and one of the animators says it started last night as well.
Right. CN has been saying Season 9 began with the episode that followed the Islands mini-series, Orb, which led into Elements. Production-wise however, it seems everyone who actually works on the show are saying that Season 9 starts with The Wild Hunt. So that's it, no and ifs or buts... we S9 now. And with approximately only 12 more episodes to go and barely a peep out of CN about it I see no reason not to continue using this thread as it is until the show's finale.

I guess I can pm a mod to change the thread title to reflect that. "Season 8 & 9" should be enough.

Season 10.

Nah. No way. It ends on 9.

Shauni

So then what is season 9 lol? Just Orbs, Elements, and the previous three episodes? That is. A pretty short season then

Shauni

Lol, so season 9 is only 10 episodes long? I guess it doesn't really matter in the end, but that feels so silly. I wonder if they'll put both seasons together in a boxset, or if they're going to milk it and release them separate

I really hate what they've done with Adventure Time the past 2 seasons.

I'm also assuming CN stretched it to S10 to try to sell more DVDs/Blu-Rays

Psxphile

Maybe we'll get more episodes sooner rather than later. The blog just put up another storyboard panel w/ the tags "Seventeen" and "Seo Kim". She and Somvi doing a Finn birthday ep? Ma boy's been 16 for like 3-4 seasons now, it's about time really.

KingOfOoo

Psxphile

Another storyboard has been uploaded, from an episode titled "Ring of Fire" and worked on by Steve Wolfhard:

KingOfOoo

Not a very telling shot, I have to say. I see Tree Trunks in the corner there.
Still waiting to hear when the show comes back. I figure we might get something in November like usual.

EDIT: another day, another storyboard
This time from an episode we actually already know about and been expecting for over half a year, "Marcy and Hunson":

KingOfOoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom