• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Advertise your community threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn00zer

So I keep wandering through the Offtopic community threads try to find a place to start posting (mostly after NHL gaf killed one of my threads), but its a daunting task with each community thread having its own little culture, memes, members and so forth.
So gaf members in the community threads, tell us about your 'community'.

PersonaGAF is great -- my favorite NeoGAF community, for sure. I also enjoy discussing Metal Gear, though the community tends to move with the news (which there is plenty of) rather than discuss the series in one place.

Sai-kun

Banned
LBGTGAF is a fantastic safe space for all of our queer brethren/sistren to come and hang out and chat about literally whatever.

Pride weekend is coming up! :> Go in an tell us about your plans!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF-Hop is full of a bunch of dickish guys. But really, it's our hip-hop thread and there are a shit ton of people on OT who don't even know it exists but would be welcome there.

Vylash

WrassleGAF is full of cool dudes, and stro, we also have the best gifs

0nSwPTp.gif

Roflobear

So I keep wandering through the Offtopic community threads try to find a place to start posting (mostly after NHL gaf killed one of my threads), but its a daunting task with each subreddit having its own little culture, memes, members and so forth.
So gaf members in the community threads, tell us about your 'community'.
but its a daunting task with each subreddit
subreddit

sheep.gif

Gorillaz

No, we need less lurkers not more.
Lol

Wrasslegaf, toonamigaf and gafhop already represented so...yea

I couldn't pick between them tho. They are all like my children except I actually have a favorite who I spoil without letting the others know
nah I dont tho

Lol

Wrasslegaf, toonamigaf and gafhop already represented so...yea

I couldn't pick between them tho. They are all like my children except I actually have a favorite who I spoil without letting the others know
nah I dont tho

you know where your heart truly lies
Stardust.gif

Sblargh

Banned
WrassleGAF used to not always be a welcoming place, but just hours ago, I have put the place in order.
So now everyone is welcome to enjoy the magic that is the world of sports entertainment!

3H4Xv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom