• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Age gap

Entroyp

Make her your bitch before she makes you her bitch.

Also, is potentially sacrificing your career worth it?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Well, I find myself in quite a quandary, and need a little advice. Long story short, I'm getting up in the years, 37 to be exact. Now I find myself wrestling with something. A new girl has started at my work, and she's insanely attractive. She did however, just turn 19. She's said everything short of, let's go fuck. Now, I'm conflicted, because of the stigma of age gap. Would we have anything in common. What if we started dating? Thoughts, or advice?

Go for it man. Hope you get some.

You're old enough to know when you're taking advantage of someone and/or when you're being disrespectful. If it gets consistently weird and uncomfortable, you'll know its time to drop it.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
Tag to post correlation astronomical
vbVS10Y.png
Lol that's why I put that she was over 20 lol

Yoda

Eh, I'd be more hesitant due to it being a work colleague. If it ends poorly and it becomes he said she said... They'll believe what she said, which means you're boned.

Garibaldi

mate, you're late 30s, she's not even 20. Smash the shit out of her a few times then let her dump you for the next guy. It's all good for you both. Just don't get attached or you'll be carting her and her girlfriends all over in a year.

Age gap is just social conditioning for the pedo elites to take all the youth from us. :)
Anything over legal age is good, but really whatever. lol

DrAspirino

Banned
To clarify, shes worked her for almost 2 months, and we've been flirting a lot. I know I could have her if I pull the trigger. But like someone else said, don't fuck people you work with. Which is what I'm probably gonna go with. Also note, I'm not in a position to further her career. My rational mind tells me not to, but that goes out the window when I look at her.
As we say here in Chile, "you don't eat where you poop".

Don't even think about fucking her. Just don't. It will be messy and she knows it.

Top Bottom