• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms teaser - available Nov 5

Unity2012

Good news; I hope they remaster Age of Empires III and bringing to consoles as well. Divinity Enhanced Edition works really well. It will be great to have more people experience these games now.

Skytylz

Banned
Good news; I hope they remaster Age of Empires III and bringing to consoles as well. Divinity Enhanced Edition works really well. It will be great to have more people experience these games now.

PC RTS games on consoles have always been great, I don't see how it could go wrong!

I think it's wonderful that they're creating new content for this game.

What other HD remasters have added content like this?

PC RTS games on consoles have always been great, I don't see how it could go wrong!
Most people don't express this sentiment after Halo Wars came out.

deadman69

why use a game with turn based combat as an example as to why a pc rts will work on consoles? you could have a least gone with halo wars.

Most people don't express this sentiment after Halo Wars came out.

i dont think people consider halo wars a pc rts.

Top Bottom