• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Age of Empires IV and HUMANKIND are coming to Xbox Consoles, Game Pass Today

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Holy fuck, what lol? Didn't see that coming. Dang that's cool. I'm not that into RTS games but actually was surprisingly really into AoE2.

I guess that explains the weak August Gamepass drop I mentioned that I got so much shit for.

I'm glad they go for shadowdrops like this. Just a cool surprise.

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Humankind was a huge disappointment though. It wanted so hard to be Civilization but it is way worse.

Age Of Empires IV is OK but I felt it was also lacking something (only played the campaign to be honest).

winjer

Gold Member
Humankind was my biggest disappointment of 2022.
It was made by the same team that made Endless Legend and Endless Space.
But it's not a great game. It's average at best.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Nice for console players to experience AoE4. I still have to give it a proper try on PC.

Console version(s) of both 2 and 4 also support full keyboard, mouse controls, which is a plus for RTS's, even though the gamepad controls are pretty good.

BlackTron

I was really bummed AOE wasn't on console back when graphics cards prices were too high. Seemed like a fail of the ecosystem "synergy". Now that I caught up with PC hardware, it's on console. Better late than never I guess.

Top Bottom