• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Yay, new thread!

So excited for season 3.

guek

Banned
Jemma turning villain would be awesome but I don't want it to be because the goo turned her crazy or any such nonsense

Cafeman

I started to power-watch AoS starting at episode 1. (I watched them all in real-time before).

I don't know if it is because I know and love the characters more now, but even the once-crappy first episodes seemed more entertaining to me now.

There was even a referrence to SHIELD ending , earlier than they were allowed to reveal that before Winter Soldier. The Clairvoyant said it - a throwaway line I didn't remember.

Some of it was a bit tiring. I hope to finish both seasons before next week. I can't really remember a lot of it. Watching it in headphones, I can make out the music and sound work a lot better than how I used to watch using the flatscreen's stock speakers. Good work on the music at times.

gazele

Banned
This show improved so much over the first two seasons I'm super excited to see where it goes

Hopefully Marvel studios actually shows some love for this show

That makes no sense. ZERO sense.

In storyline terms, Daisy Johnson was always her real name, she just did not know it as she did not know her birth parents. In behind the scenes terms, the producers had to get clearance to evolve the character into Quake / Daisy Johnson, which they were granted after Season 1.

She has three names, and has nice short hair. She is super cool!

S2 was awesome and I'm going to miss Kyle MacLachlan, he just brought a lot of scene-chewing and hilariousness to the show. That scene with Daisy flipping around like John Wick was so badass.

Quick

Banned
Well done, TheOddOne. And great title, Keyser.

I got excited and thought it was tonight, but at least we're just a week away!

agents-of-shield-skye-inhuman-transformation.gif

anaron

In storyline terms, Daisy Johnson was always her real name, she just did not know it as she did not know her birth parents. In behind the scenes terms, the producers had to get clearance to evolve the character into Quake / Daisy Johnson, which they were granted after Season 1.

She has three names, and has nice short hair. She is super cool!

lol

also, it's totally in line with the comics too, with Daisy not being her originally given name.

Famassu

Hopefully they'll continue the insane pacing from S2 and we'll know what's the haps with Jemma ASAP, by no later than episode #3 at latest, I hope. Teasing it in the first episode and then showing it properly in the second one would be perfect.

Platy

It makes plenty of sense. It's the name her parents gave her. For better or worse, she knows they lost their way because they lost her, and she still loves them.

That what makes no sense.

Why use a name all of sudden that you never liked/used because some dudes that tryed to manipulate you choose it ?

She now loves her dad because she mind wiped him ?

THAT is what makes her choose the random paper name over the one she identify as for YEARS ?

This makes absolutly no sense.

Dai101

Banned
That what makes no sense.

Why use a name all of sudden that you never liked/used because some dudes that tryed to manipulate you choose it ?

She now loves her dad because she mind wiped him ?

THAT is what makes her choose the random paper name over the one she identify as for YEARS ?

This makes absolutly no sense.

Did you actually watched the whole S2? I don't get where you're getting much of what you writed.

Top Bottom