• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Akuma confirmed for SFV

Neoxon

I was referring more to home/personal use but yeah, makes sense in your case.
I would have gotten every costume as well, but I'm sadly not made of money (real or FM). What I did (& will continue to do) is get each year's Season Pass, then use the Fight Money that I saved to get the stages. Any leftover Fight Money is either used on colors for my mains or saved for future content (mostly the latter).

Spending FM on stages is a waste imo.

You still fight on them regularly online even if you don't own them.

What else am I going to spend FM on? I bought the Season Pass and all of the costumes I care about. I already resigned to the fact that I'm not really getting many costumes, so I might as well get all the stages.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
if season 2

V-Skill = Demon Flip or something new
V-Reversal = Teleport
V-Trigger = Oni :O

Super1 = ShinHadouken(AirOK) or something else
Super2 = Raging Demon

vulva

I mean, I can get footage but I'm sure people who are faster fighting game learners than me will have better content up than what I'd get. I can do it though, just no promises that it'll be anything great.

vulva

I think there will be an abundance of online footage of Akuma at PSX. You don't need to worry lol.

Yeah that's basically how I see it. I don't mind getting stuff but people with better equipment will get better footage up before me tbh.

Sanctuary

Also, Akuma has a command grab. He's had it since Alpha 2.

Does that really count though? If so, then I guess Cammy has a command grab too...

My body is ready.

lhRQ-B.gif

My Akuma themed Hitbox is ready.

Neoxon

Season 2 characters.
That would be the sensible decision. By the time Season 2 rolls by, you would have stock-piled a ton of Fight Money from the Daily Challenges alone.

Yeah that's basically how I see it. I don't mind getting stuff but people with better equipment will get better footage up before me tbh.
You could get some bonus tech out there that the others may have missed.

Ryce

Repost from the other thread since people are discussing the Dubai stage in here:
A few more pics of the Skies of Honor stage:

F03ARoZ.png

rxY7Szt.jpg

PoIkWC6.jpg

43kGYYb.jpg

suJDxqw.jpg

CFN says it's Rashid's private jet being piloted by Azam.

Yeah I can see the complaints coming about that stage lol. Personally think its stupid, but the setting of Dubai is cool... just not on a plane wing of all places.

Gren

This stage looks pretty awesome. Hopefully it's competitive viable because I can easily see people saying the moving background is too distracting.
They just have to make sure the plane is travelling such that the BG scrolls *very slowly*. Lotta stages with moving backgrounds (MSH Psylocke & Iron Man come tp mind).

Top Bottom