• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alec Baldwin Kills Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins With Real Gun

Dr Bass

Actually news story after news story say you would never make the last line of defense be the actor. That’s why the AD is the one getting all the heat.
Nope. You're lying.

baldwin-ignored-no-1-rule-of-gun-safety-hollywood-weapons-expert

New Mexico criminal attorney Erlinda Johnson, a former state and federal prosecutor, said the actor faces possible criminal liability for involuntary manslaughter.

“All the state needs to demonstrate is that he was engaged in a lawful but dangerous act and did not act with due caution,” she said.

“That’s what the state has to prove for involuntary manslaughter, which is a fourth-degree felony with a maximum penalty of up to 18 months in prison.”

She speculated that Baldwin may argue that someone handed him the gun, “but then, well, it was incumbent upon him, since he was handling the gun, to make sure there were no rounds.”

There are PLENTY more write-ups claiming this exact thing, which is exactly what anyone who knows gun safety would say.

Stop lying. To yourself and others.

Last edited:

MacReady13

Extremely sad story but nice to know that no one is blaming the director here for the death of Halyna Hutchins, even though some in here think the director has total/sole control over every safety aspect on a film set.

Sometimes accidents can occur, and sometimes others are to blame.

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Anti-gun lib murders a woman because he lacked the proper knowledge and safety standards. I'm sure he'll be the face of some anti-gun campaign in the future.

Just smdh.

what up with the hate against Alec Baldwin?

I think his anti-gun stance and then immediately trying to push blame off himself in this scenario is plenty of reason.

Last edited:

NickFire

what up with the hate against Alec Baldwin?
He shot and killed a woman after failing to check if the real gun he pointed at her before pulling the trigger was loaded. People who understand that every gun should be treated as loaded until visually confirmed otherwise are not happy about it.

Anti-gun lib murders a woman because he lacked the proper knowledge and safety standards. I'm sure he'll be the face of some anti-gun campaign in the future.

Just smdh.

I think his anti-gun stance and then immediately trying to push blame off himself in this scenario is plenty of reason.

ah ok i see. Well - i will side with him. Any of you archair Inspectors would have claimed the same right after the incident. Not a single one here would have said :,, welp - yeah i guess iam the one who killed her"
And why should he not blame off himself? There was a distinctiv responsible on that Set to care about those things. Claiming that an Actors Job involves to check every gun before every shot is as to say that every race driver should after the pitstop get out of the car and check if the crew screwed the tires on properly. It is nonsense and you both (among others in this thread) know that.
some of you play the libtard game here by judging on a Person only because you simply dislike his stance regarding a connected topic.

if you wanna go after someone woke then go after the Person who hired that emo girl as a armorer instead of some white old Guy..

Last edited:
He shot and killed a woman after failing to check if the real gun he pointed at her before pulling the trigger was loaded. People who understand that every gun should be treated as loaded until visually confirmed otherwise are not happy about it.
Where is this nonsense comming from? THERE WAS AN ARMORER ON THE SET WICH PARTICULAR JOB WAS TO CHECK THAT!
And btw you bunch of hobby Armorers - from behind like when you would open a revolver you dont see if the it is life round or not. From behind they look the same.

And even if this nonsense would be true to some extend - then why did no one around the set bothered to interrupt the shot by going:,, Hey Alec you might wanna check that Gun first" - i tell you way because noboday cared because there was a position filled for exactly that.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
ah ok i see. Well - i will side with him. Any of you archair Inspectors would have claimed the same right after the incident. Not a single one here would have said :,, welp - yeah i guess iam the one who killed her"
And why should he not blame off himself? There was a distinctiv responsible on that Set to care about those things. Claiming that an Actors Job involves to check every gun before every shot is as to say that every race driver should after the pitstop get out of the car and chack if the crew screwed the tires on properly. It is nonsense and you both (among others in this thread) know that.
some of you play the libtard game here by judging on a Person only because you simply like his stance regarding a connected topic.

if you wanna go someone woke then go after the Person who hired that emo girl as a armorer instead of some white old Guy..
John Candy Reaction GIF

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Last edited:
those two Gifs barely counter my valid points. For what i hear it takes usually around 4Gifs to counter valid points if someone dont want to engage in real exchange of Opinion by typing his. And i hear also that at least one of those Gifs need to feature a major Meme.
So this is to less iam afraid..

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
those two Gifs barely counter my valid points. For what i hear it takes usually around 4Gifs to counter valid points if someone dont want to engage in real exchange of Opinion by typing his. And i hear also that at least one of those Gifs need to feature a major Meme.
So this is to less iam afraid..
Bro, we've been around this block for 18 pages.

You dropped your bait, like I called it. Then you rambled on with been there done that's.

You may feel right in your head, in your head.

Last edited:
Isn’t there like professional fire arms people this gun should have filtered through and been inspected by before even touching Baldwins hands? I don’t see how it’s his fault.

Mikado

"Not a single one here would have said :,, welp - yeah i guess iam the one who killed her"

Technically correct - none of us would have said that... because she would not have been killed - because we would have spent the few seconds required to check the firearm handed to us, especially since there was a history of negligent discharges on that set.

Hell, I run airsoft games at a local gun range and I don't even let anyone on the field until they've gone through safety training. I have been doing this for years and guess how many ND's we've had in the no-eyepro zone during that time?
Zero.
It would seem that literally any 11-year-old girl who has come to one of our games with a birthday group knows the basic rules of firearm safety better than the cast of that film.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Where is this nonsense comming from? THERE WAS AN ARMORER ON THE SET WICH PARTICULAR JOB WAS TO CHECK THAT!
And btw you bunch of hobby Armorers - from behind like when you would open a revolver you dont see if the it is life round or not. From behind they look the same.

And even if this nonsense would be true to some extend - then why did no one around the set bothered to interrupt the shot by going:,, Hey Alec you might wanna check that Gun first" - i tell you way because noboday cared because there was a position filled for exactly that.
But he WASN'T SUPPOSED to shoot blanks. The gun should have been EMPTY as this was a rehearsal. I could -almost- understand if he mistook a live round for a blank when they were all handed to him (though a single live round WILL stand out amongst a few blanks). But all he had to do, THE BARE MINIMUM, is do a simple check to verify that this REAL REVOLVER was empty, I demonstrated how easy it is a few pages back, before pointing it DIRECTLY AT PEOPLE, cocking it, and pulling the trigger. It's such a basic fundamental failure of personal firearm safety that it beggars belief that it even happened.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Isn’t there like professional fire arms people this gun should have filtered through and been inspected by before even touching Baldwins hands? I don’t see how it’s his fault.
Because he picked up a REAL WORKING revolver, NEVER checked to see if it was loaded, and then cocked it and pulled the trigger WHILE POINTING IT DIRECTLY AT PEOPLE. No matter what condition he thought the gun was in, this is complete and total negligence and may end up being manslaughter.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
We don't know if he did check it. We don't know if live ammo means a blank or a live bullet. We don't know what type of gun, could have been something like a navy revolver which uses ball ammo and ramrodded black powder which would be much more difficult to check.
We do know that an actor pointing a gun at a cameraman and pulling the trigger on a gun known to have live blank ammo is a normal part of filming a movie like this.
It's probable that any responsibility that Baldwin may have is more likely from his role as producer than his role as an actor, because the safety of the set sounds like a complete shit show.

poppabk

Because he picked up (was handed by the second person whose job it was to check) a REAL WORKING (but told it was cold) revolver, NEVER (Possibly) checked to see if it was loaded, and then cocked it and pulled the trigger WHILE POINTING IT DIRECTLY AT PEOPLE (as often happens during the making of a movie like this). No matter what condition he thought the gun was in, this is complete and total negligence (commited by someone involved in the production) and may end up being manslaughter. (Or not)
Fixed that for you.
Seriously you guys need to chill out just a little bit with the hyperbole and imagined play by plays.

jason10mm

Gold Member
We don't know if he did check it. We don't know if live ammo means a blank or a live bullet. We don't know what type of gun, could have been something like a navy revolver which uses ball ammo and ramrodded black powder which would be much more difficult to check.
We do know that an actor pointing a gun at a cameraman and pulling the trigger on a gun known to have live blank ammo is a normal part of filming a movie like this.
It's probable that any responsibility that Baldwin may have is more likely from his role as producer than his role as an actor, because the safety of the set sounds like a complete shit show.
This was a rehearsal, NOTHING was supposed to happen with the revolver. I'm confused why he even cocked and fired it. Whether or not there was a blank in there or a live round, the end result is the same and his culpability is the same.

The time period for the film strongly suggests against a cap&ball revolver. That would have primers loaded on the primer pockets which he could also have looked for had he given a shit.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Fixed that for you.
Seriously you guys need to chill out just a little bit with the hyperbole and imagined play by plays.
I'm curious, in your opinion (hope you stayed at a Holiday Inn last night), if Alec says he DID inspect the gun and thought it was empty or somehow safe to fire, does that make things better or worse for him?

Everything I'm saying is consistent with the news put out to date. Though this story keeps on twisting, I'm sure there are more shoes to drop.

Because he picked up a REAL WORKING revolver, NEVER checked to see if it was loaded, and then cocked it and pulled the trigger WHILE POINTING IT DIRECTLY AT PEOPLE. No matter what condition he thought the gun was in, this is complete and total negligence and may end up being manslaughter.
He’s an actor not the guy in charge of making sure it never made it on set in the first place?

yeah he is the producer but he hired people like most do on sets to make sure this doesn’t happen. Why did they announce COLD GUN if that wasn’t the case ?

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
He’s an actor not the guy in charge of making sure it never made it on set in the first place?

yeah he is the producer but he hired people like most do on sets to make sure this doesn’t happen. Why did they announce COLD GUN if that wasn’t the case ?
Familiarize yourself with the concept of multiple redundancies in safety systems then get back to us.

Idk according to the actors equity association it says nothing about the actor themselves having to check.

It lists a bunch of shit that should have been done before she started to set up her shot. (Not blaming her because it’s not on her it’s on the prop master)

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Idk according to the actors equity association it says nothing about the actor themselves having to check.

It lists a bunch of shit that should have been done before she started to set up her shot. (Not blaming her because it’s not on her it’s on the prop master)
Are you misgendering Alec Baldwin?

jason10mm

Gold Member
Not to mention the actors Equity Aasociation deals with stage actors?

For SCREEN Actors Guild, rules say to not point weapons at other people.

Granted there are exceptions, but this specific rehearsal does not seem to be one of them.

poppabk

I'm curious, in your opinion (hope you stayed at a Holiday Inn last night), if Alec says he DID inspect the gun and thought it was empty or somehow safe to fire, does that make things better or worse for him?

Everything I'm saying is consistent with the news put out to date. Though this story keeps on twisting, I'm sure there are more shoes to drop.
I honestly don't know. Depends on the type of gun, type of ammo and whether the gun was supposed to be loaded with something or not at that time. None of which we know so picking a particular narrative at this time is likely more motivated than what you want to have had happen than what actually did.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I honestly don't know. Depends on the type of gun, type of ammo and whether the gun was supposed to be loaded with something or not at that time. None of which we know so picking a particular narrative at this time is likely more motivated than what you want to have had happen than what actually did.
What are you talking about? Everyone agrees this was a REHEARSAL. Thus no live ammo (obviously) or blanks were to be fired. Alec thought this was a COLD gun, didn't check himself (or at least no one has said he did), and still proceeded to point it, cock it, and pull the trigger. This pretty irrefutable given what we know right now. He THOUGHT the gun was empty/inert, failed to adhere to the rules even SAG endorses, and a woman died.

If you have any testimony that contradicts this, please post it.

poppabk

What are you talking about? Everyone agrees this was a REHEARSAL. Thus no live ammo (obviously) or blanks were to be fired. Alec thought this was a COLD gun, didn't check himself (or at least no one has said he did), and still proceeded to point it, cock it, and pull the trigger. This pretty irrefutable given what we know right now. He THOUGHT the gun was empty/inert, failed to adhere to the rules even SAG endorses, and a woman died.

If you have any testimony that contradicts this, please post it.
Here is a bunch of information. They apparently had dummy rounds (not blanks but actual dummy rounds) that might have been in the gun so it could have been 'cold' but have dummy 'bullets" in it. The 'long Colt revolver' could be a navy colt revolver' that uses balls instead of bullets and might not easily be identifiable as loaded or not, although what the AD says refutes this, but he doesn't seem to have been paying great attention.
I've not seen anything that says this was a rehearsal, just that he was apparently rehearsing drawing the gun, possibly right before proceeding to filming it. The goal may have been to draw an already cocked gun and the gun fired through the action of drawing it.
The SAG rules obviously don't apply to on the set, as can be seen in the 3:10 to Yuma behind the scenes stuff where someone is firing a live weapon directly at a cameraman.
There are scenarios where Baldwin is blameless, some where he was extremely negligent either as an actor or producer.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I wish there was a poll to show who thinks Baldwin needs to go to jail versus the people who think he fucked up, but shouldn't be in jail.

I feel like it would solve like 85% of the arguments in here.

I wish there was a poll to show who thinks Baldwin needs to go to jail versus the people who think he fucked up, but shouldn't be in jail.

It would certainly give me insight to see if this topic is even worth discussing here.

Nobody_Important

It would certainly give me insight to see if this topic is even worth discussing here.
I think most people (myself included) believe that Baldwin seriously fucked up on a variety of levels. The dividing line seems to be of you believe he belongs in jail (I personally do not).

Because I think most people already agree that the prop master/armorer and the other safety personnel complete screwed the pooch on this one and bear criminal responsibility.

Last edited:

Radrigal

"DUUUR I'M ACTOR MANS HAND ME A GUN I'LL POINT IT WHERE EVER COZ U GUYS SAID IT'S SAFE DUUURR"

Gun safety ain't no joke, and you guys all sound retarded trying to argue against it.

I don't care who is going to jail, and I don't care about peoples politics. I'm not American.

But even where I'm from, the moment you handle a gun you are responsible for it, full stop. Treat every firearm as loaded and cocked, never point it at something you don't intend to shoot, and keep your finger off the trigger unless you are ready to fire. Is that so hard to understand?

jason10mm

Gold Member
Here is a bunch of information. They apparently had dummy rounds (not blanks but actual dummy rounds) that might have been in the gun so it could have been 'cold' but have dummy 'bullets" in it. The 'long Colt revolver' could be a navy colt revolver' that uses balls instead of bullets and might not easily be identifiable as loaded or not, although what the AD says refutes this, but he doesn't seem to have been paying great attention.
I've not seen anything that says this was a rehearsal, just that he was apparently rehearsing drawing the gun, possibly right before proceeding to filming it. The goal may have been to draw an already cocked gun and the gun fired through the action of drawing it.
The SAG rules obviously don't apply to on the set, as can be seen in the 3:10 to Yuma behind the scenes stuff where someone is firing a live weapon directly at a cameraman.
There are scenarios where Baldwin is blameless, some where he was extremely negligent either as an actor or producer.
Good find on that article. I can certainly see a situation where a revolver was loaded with several dummy rounds and a single blank so the camera would see the dummy rounds from the front.

I feel like if this was a case of "it was supposed to be a blank but it was actually a live round" we would know this, plus that doesn't jive with the "cold gun" statements.

SAG rules do apply to sets, they ONLY apply to sets! If you violate a rule you need to compensate in another area. Alec being handed a real gun WITH stuff in the chambers should have prompted more safety checks.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Nah, that is too reductive.

The argument is whether he has responsibility of being negligent or not.

I tell you what, it sure is amusing watching a certain segment of people, who would normally call for blood if it was a non Hollywood normie doing an “accidental” shooting, call for gun manufacturers to be sued, the person held liable, bans, etc etc… but now that it’s a Hollywood royalty…

“It was just an accident…”

And it ends there.

I wonder why that is :pie_thinking:

HoodWinked

I think most people (myself included) believe that Baldwin seriously fucked up on a variety of levels. The dividing line seems to be of you believe he belongs in jail (I personally do not).
even that is a tough question because on one hand what does jailing Baldwin accomplish the whole point of jail is to coax the person into not re-offending, but Baldwin would most certainly not do this again.

But then if he doesn't get charged/punished it only further confirms the corruption and divide in the justice system where the elites are privileged to a different standard than the filthy masses.

Baldwin has been on numerous movie sets, must have had trainings and demonstrations with guns meaning he should have known better, or worse was above doing such things as he's a celeb. And as more details are coming out the worse it looks, think even with a nerf gun if someone holds that up to someone you still wince now imagine a real gun you'd be very uncomfortable. Also this wasn't some accidental misfire or some kind of ricochet shrapnel. He had to pull the trigger meaning it was a negligent discharge.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

But then if he doesn't get charged/punished it only further confirms the corruption and divide in the justice system where the elites are privileged to a different standard than the filthy masses.
I do not agree with that idea at all. I don't think his status as an "elite" has anything to do with this. At least it doesn't for me. If this was stunt double John Smith from Iowa who is performing in his first feature film I would have the exact same opinion on this situation as I do with it being Alex Baldwin. The majority of the blame here in my opinion lies with the prop master/armorer and the other safety personnel on set unless the investigation turns up information that shows that Baldwin either knew the gun was loaded somehow or knee the safety personnel were not qualified and/or knew that they were not doing their jobs properly. Baldwin's wealth or status has no bearing om how I view this situation.

The only way this gets construed as "elite" bias outside of those circumstances in my opinion is if the person willingly chooses to see it that way.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I do not agree with that idea at all. I don't think his status as an "elite" has anything to do with this. At least it doesn't for me. If this was stunt double John Smith from Iowa who is performing in his first feature film I would have the exact same opinion on this situation as I do with it being Alex Baldwin. The majority of the blame here in my opinion lies with the prop master/armorer and the other safety personnel on set unless the investigation turns up information that shows that Baldwin either knew the gun was loaded somehow or knee the safety personnel were not qualified and/or knew that they were not doing their jobs properly. Baldwin's wealth or status has no bearing om how I view this situation.

The only way this gets construed as "elite" bias outside of those circumstances in my opinion is if the person willingly chooses to see it that way.
Animated GIF

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I bet you think oj didn't do it either

Pretend it was Tim Allen or Schwarzenegger. Still feel the same way?
No, in his eyes you can commit a perfect murder in Hollywood. Because apparently he doesn’t think as well as a few others in this thread that the actor should be checking the gun directly with the armorer,. Like on the movie sets I worked on did, and countless other articles that say they do as well.

So basically if you want to murder someone and get away with it, keep ball ammo in your pocket, grab it from the armorer (without checking in front of them in the CYA safety system) slide them in the gun and it was “an accident,” the nobody armorer will take the fall. You’re in the clear! Sweet!

Even if it was your movie, your production company funding it, it run unsafely and negligent, you’re the boss. But just practice a scene, then you’re good to go.

But at the same time, there is no “elite” Hollywood divide, because as long as you kill someone making a film, and not accidentally in your backyard. It was an “accident.” Case closed. No call for the trigger man’s accountability.

When people say “elite,” they don’t mean the actor themselves, derp, they mean how royal Hollywood itself gets held to different rules than the common peasantry. Even though firearm rules are federally and state enforced in all 50 states and most countries in general.

An actors does it, “it was just an accident,” do this in your backyard as a normie, those same people would have talked about that person should not have had a gun, or should have practiced proper safety, or should have known better that guns can kill.

It comes down to conditioning and a cognitive divide.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

No, in his eyes you can commit a perfect murder in Hollywood. Because apparently he doesn’t think as well as a few others in this thread that the actor should be checking the gun directly with the armorer,. Like on the movie sets I worked on did, and countless other articles that say they do as well.

So basically if you want to murder someone and get away with it, keep ball ammo in your pocket, grab it from the armorer (without checking in front of them in the CYA safety system) slide them in the gun and it was “an accident,” the nobody armorer will take the fall. You’re in the clear! Sweet!

Even if it was your movie, your production company funding it, it run unsafely and negligent, you’re the boss. But just practice a scene, then you’re good to go.

But at the same time, there is no “elite” Hollywood divide, because as long as you kill someone making a film, and not accidentally in your backyard. It was an “accident.” Case closed. No call for the trigger man’s accountability.

When people say “elite,” they don’t mean the actor themselves, derp, they mean how royal Hollywood itself gets held to different rules than the common peasantry. Even though firearm rules are federally and state enforced in all 50 states and most countries in general.

An actors does it, “it was just an accident,” do this in your backyard as a normie, those same people would have talked about that person should not have had a gun, or should have practiced proper safety, or should have known better that guns can kill.

It comes down to conditioning and a cognitive divide.
Jesus Christ you guys are completely out of your tree at this point. Fucking hell.

I Have said multiple times now that I think Baldwin fucked up here and that he did not practice good firearm safety. But you were acting like I had never spoken at all and that I think he did everything perfectly down to the detail.

You have allowed the discussion and your fervor towards a particular opinion to corrupt your entire view on the situation. So much so that you are accidentally (or intentionally) ignoring entire viewpoints just so you can lob petty attacks at people.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Check my edit. I'm over your childish nonsense at this point. You are smarter than these childish memes. I know you are.
So riddle me this, why do you think people in Hollywood should be treated any different than someone in their backyard when it comes to laws enforced by universal firearm safety rules?

If someone fucked up in the same scenario, not filming a movie, do you feel they are more legally accountable than an actor?

Nobody_Important

So riddle me this, why do you think people in Hollywood should be treated any different than someone in their backyard when it comes to laws enforced by universal firearm safety rules?

If someone fucked up in the same scenario, not filming a movie, do you feel they are more legally accountable than an actor?
I don't think people in Hollywood should just receive blanket amnesty for fuck ups like you have ignorantly portrayed for several posts now. That is a fantasy that exists only inside your own mind. The same goes for any idea that this being "Alec Baldwin!" has anything to do with it either. I could give a shit. I don't think I have watched a single tv show or movie of his in like 10 years AT LEAST. I am more familiar with his memes than I am his work. This all comes down to the situation and the context of what happened. He was handed a loaded gun, was told it was safe, and ended up killing someone in a tragic accident.

- If he had picked up the gun from the cart himself with no other safety checks or personnel involved and not checked it I would think he deserves to be charged.

- If he somehow knew the gun was loaded with live rounds. I would think he deserves to be charged.

- If had been the prop master/Armorer themselves that had pointed and discharged the gun I would support charges against them.

But that is not what happened here. He was an actor handed a loaded gun by a "professional" and was told it was not loaded. And that makes all the difference to me as far as criminal liability is concerned. And you can agree or disagree with me on that. I don't care. I'm not demanding anyone to agree with me here. But this idea that I am just doing this because he is Alec Baldwin or his politics or because he is a "Hollywood elite" is a fucking pipe dream. I would have the same outlook on the situation if this had been a stunt double or a no name actor on their first job.

Should he have double checked the gun himself? Absolutely. But he didn't. And that is a tragic mistake that he is going to have to live with the rest of his life. Not only that but he is likely going to have to part with an obscene amount of money as well when the civil suit eventually comes. But in my own personal opinion he does not deserve to go to jail for that single mistake because it was the job of several other people to make sure that a loaded firearm never even made it into the set let alone into his hand.

If the investigation ultimatlely turns up evidence that shows that he was a willing participant in the lack of safety precautions or that he someone knew the gun was loaded and purposely killed her and the courts charge him with a crime then I will accept that decision wholeheartedly. I certainly support charges against the prop master/armorer and any other safety personnel on set, but not him at this point in time given what I have seen. If the evidence changes then so will my opinion and we will cross that bridge when we come to it. But right now given what we know in this moment I don't think he himself deserves to go to jail.

Yeah the people in charge of the guns and the safety of the cast and crew dropped about million different balls in this situation.
The director and assistant director are also to blame. Crew walked off the set just before the shooting because of already unsafe working conditions and management just ignored their concerns. They are just as much to blame for letting the situation get out of hand.

poppabk

Because it is a business that agrees to abide by certain regulations, files permits, is subject to inspection etc. The guy at the end of the line in a business is the one usually least responsible. You drop a 2 ton weight on someone at work because your manager told you the cable was good up to 4 tons, and the engineering guys didn't do the required maintenance and they never trained you in proper procedure then it's the business and it's poor management that are responsible. You drop a 2 ton weight on your friend in your back yard then you are responsible.

Top Bottom