• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sono

I just saw an article the other day stating that they're possibly hundreds of millions of habitable planets in the milky way alone. Much easier to get to grips with than time travelers

We reckon our own galaxy has a diameter of 90,000 light years, never mind reaching other galaxies. That means the light we see is very old. When you say time travelers...

noonjam

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin. The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time. Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record. The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force. Grusch said the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” he said. In filing his complaint, Grusch is represented by a lawyer who served as the original Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG). “We are not talking about prosaic origins or identities,” Grusch said, referencing information he provided Congress and the current ICIG. “The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Btw thank you. I needed to vent my ever so slightly changing thoughts about these matters.

A bit off topic (reset)

He has so many videos i tried my best..... Love his channel. He looks mostly for "old world" ie pre reset buildings etc.

Not only he talks like he is dying... what's the conspiracy here?
It was a fun building that was 100 years old. Wooden poles in the water. go figure.

There is 0 proof high antennas gather "ether" as he calls it. It's just romanticizing pas architecture.

noonjam

It's a few years old from when the government confirmed UFO's were actually real, but worth a repost with this news.

clL2sFw.jpg

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
seems HUGE
Incredibly huge. I’m in shock after reading it. This isn’t some conspiracy theory, these are highly decorated military intelligence people effectively saying “This shit is real” - with lawyers and whistleblower protections and everything. Reading this part:

“He said he reported to Congress on the existence of a decades-long “publicly unknown Cold War for recovered and exploited physical material – a competition with near-peer adversaries over the years to identify UAP crashes/landings and retrieve the material for exploitation/reverse engineering to garner asymmetric national defense advantages.”

Gave me chills.

Edward Snowden moment.

Last edited:

sono

It's a few years old
The article you posted has todays date on. The dates referred to in the article refer to statements cleared for release April 4 and 6, 2023.
The government hasnt ever confirmed possession.

"..has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin."

Last edited:

noonjam

The article you posted has todays date on. The dates referred to in the article refer to statements cleared for release April 4 and 6, 2023.
The government hasnt ever confirmed possession.

"..has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin."
I'm saying the editorial cartoon is a few years old

GloveSlap

Craft retrieval has always both excited and scared me. The exciting part is obvious.

The part that scares me is that if aliens aren't hostile to us, they must not see us a threat. Which makes sense when you account for the obvious technology gap. But if we start stealing their tech that is a lot more threatening to them.

If aliens are real, the best situation would be that there are multiple species and that they have agreements in place against destroying up and coming civilizations.

From the Debrief article:
“The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” Grey said. “Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

While I do lean on this stuff being very real to say if this being said is truly the real deal it really goes on the way to say compartmentalization of knowledge on this has been incredibly effective to the point of eluding all of our 3 letter agencies.

Unless they're in on it, of course.

Ormberg

Anyone following TOE on YouTube?

Sadly I don't have the time and focus to fully consume the podcast. Latest episode is about the government and UAP cover up/misinformation (and more!) and from what I've seen so far it's great. Highly recommend it. It's an interview with John Greenwald Jr., founder of The Black Vault. The episode is almost 4 hours long! Sorry, no cliffs.

Chiggs

From the Debrief article:

While I do lean on this stuff being very real to say if this being said is truly the real deal it really goes on the way to say compartmentalization of knowledge on this has been incredibly effective to the point of eluding all of our 3 letter agencies.

Unless they're in on it, of course.

But that’s impossible because conspiracies simply don’t exist! They just don’t!

Chiggs

I didn’t see The Debrief Fact-Check article posted yet:

TM: Yeah, you’re correct. I mean, that’s what Grusch is asserting, and what he’s testified to legal counsel and to the Inspector General, is that the government’s UAP activities, rather than there being necessarily like one single, secretive, UAP office, if you will. It’s that these things have kind of been nested and spread out into already special access and compartmented programs. It’s like ultra-compartmentalization.

CP: Okay.

TM: (They) compartmented this program in other compartments as well. So it’s really spread out, you know. What’s being said there is that if there’s a compartmented program looking at a certain type of, let’s say, satellite reconnaissance, they just add to that tasking, “We want you to look for the particular signatures or these particular activities, as well as what you’re already looking at, and give us that information back as well.” So it’s seating-in things that would be specific to UAP, within existing programs that are involved in stuff that have nothing to do with UAP.

Last edited:

nush

I've been saying this for a while, but this along with the previous bits of disclosure all feel intentional and not like actual leaks.

It’s been predicted already in some older books that this is how it will go. Ease the population into it so as not to cause panic. I think we’ve got another few years yet before a partial reveal.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Not only he talks like he is dying... what's the conspiracy here?
It was a fun building that was 100 years old. Wooden poles in the water. go figure.

There is 0 proof high antennas gather "ether" as he calls it. It's just romanticizing pas architecture.

Disclaimer. I initially would've ignored your post especially considering your last paragraph. Not only because you need proof but the concept alone doesn't entertain you.

Then I thought, why not respond with some context because I watch Jon regularly and like his subtle dark humor, slightly sarcastic soothing voice.

254 videos.

dsrwQti.jpg

He's into the mud flud hypothesis and thus interested in the remnants of what he calls the "old word" ie remaining infrastructure, huge architectural unbelievable made buildings supposedly build in horse and buggy time. And how most of these were hijacked and repurposed via the new population after said mud flud.

He looks up the buildings history from which most have a rather ahem interesting story.

You ask what's the conspiracy? Are known of the Tartaria one? The same Roman esque huge building found all over the world? I could go on.

Oh, and let's say supposedly, that a 1000 years were added to our timeline.

Why not

Repopulation indoctrination centers disquised as fairs.

And to tie this in with aliens ie not our current human race. This "mudflud" was, again supposedly, a liquefaction of by way of some energy weapon. That's why many of these building have half buried windows and doors and explains that the mud fills every inch of the rooms etc. Something a mud stream most likely won't give said results.

See, this alien phenomena has so many branches which requires so much research it's not easy to explain how everything is interconnected especially since so much history is destroyed or supressed.

You say no proof of ether ie free energy. Why would the government deliver proof and miss out on electricity payment. I mean... w/e I'm entertained and when UFO and Alien stuff I encounter resonates I sometimes share that here

👽👋

Last edited:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Probably end up as Disclosure Project 2.0. They also had heaps of witnesses and whistleblowers from within the military, aviation etc and it amounted to nothing. I'm not getting my hopes up again, though there's certainly a lot momentum behind this phenomenon this time around.

Golgo 13

I wonder if Rogan will have the whistleblower on his Podcast. Apparently the guy did a 7-hour interview with NewsNation that was cut down to like 90 seconds for the broadcast.

Last edited:

Romulus

We heard this so many times. Some guy saying so on twitter is not enough.

The dude is going before Congress and his reputation is legit from what I've read. Combat intelligence officer, UAP program officer. So, maybe he just wants to ruin it for some quick fame? Not impossible but seems easy thing to disprove if not.

I saw where NYT and Fox are covering this now. It's definitely getting some traction. What really surprised me is one of the posts about this was removed from reddit world news because it was "inappropriate." It had the same headline as every other site.

Last edited:
I wonder if Rogan will have the whistleblower on his Podcast. Apparently the guy did a 7-hour interview with NewsNation that was cut down to like 90 seconds for the broadcast.
That would be awesome! I love UFO themed Joe Rogan Experience podcasts, they're really engrossing.

I think it's because it still seems so unbelievable at this point.

I think people need some type of official confirmation from the US government, or actual video or photographic evidence, etc.. etc..

One person whistleblowing, as reputable as he may be, leave doubt in peoples minds.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member

Im with you I was sharing all these stories in my group texts yesterday and everyone was like "meh" lol.

I think its still just too easy for people to write it off this kinda stuff as either:

- The person is lying for for personal gain (gonna make money off this somehow)
- The person is lying deliberately to misdirect
- The person is lying cause theyre a loon

Its gonna take the President to come out and be like "We have aliens people, here you go" and roll one out on a gurney or something. Or a big ass mothership parks its ass over central park and 5 million iphones get 4k video of it. Its gonna take something like that before the masses come around Im afraid.

Romulus

Im with you I was sharing all these stories in my group texts yesterday and everyone was like "meh" lol.

I think its still just too easy for people to write it off this kinda stuff as either:

- The person is lying for for personal gain (gonna make money off this somehow)
- The person is lying deliberately to misdirect
- The person is lying cause theyre a loon

Its gonna take the President to come out and be like "We have aliens people, here you go" and roll one out on a gurney or something. Or a big ass mothership parks its ass over central park and 5 million iphones get 4k video of it. Its gonna take something like that before the masses come around Im afraid.

The other thing is most people have already taken a strong stance on the matter and they're incapable of pivoting regardless of what comes out. Aliens could land in Times Square. "Meh, CIA psyops to gauge response."

I also think alot of people that are hyper skeptical use that as a way to posture intelligence. Many cannot reason on their own so they blanket everything with skeptism. "Not sure what it is, but it's probably bullshit."

Of course skeptism is fine, but there's a obvious sign when it's overkill.

Fragility is another reason. We're disrupting the fabric of some people's reality. That's insulting to them.

Last edited:

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
The other thing is most people have already taken a strong stance on the matter and they're incapable of pivoting regardless of what comes out. Aliens could land in Times Square. "Meh, CIA psyops to gauge response."

I also think alot of people that are hyper skeptical use that as a way to posture intelligence. Many cannot reason on their own so they blanket everything with skeptism. "Not sure what it is, but it's probably bullshit."

Fragility is another reason. We're disrupting the fabric of some people's reality. That's insulting to them.

Yeah good points, accepting that aliens are real and are here would be completely reality shattering.

I mean man think about what would happen to organized religion, they'd be in a tailspin. I think youre right lots of people are just hard set on "Aliens cant be here" and then bend their perception to fit that

The sociological study is the last shot of The Truman Show.
It's really not that interesting if you're not already interested.
For all of history people knew other intelligent life exists and influences them, and that includes the billions of religious people alive today. This revelation will just put another label on those entities. It's like when the Pope endorsed evolution in 2004 and the Vatican Observatory said aliens probably exist in 2008. The media tried to make these statements a big deal but the general public doesn't give a shit.

Golgo 13

Yeah, I mean from a basic common sense perspective - accepting this information will lead to a huge existential crisis for most people - it’s so much easier to dismiss it as nonsense or just say “fake”. Most people will always take this cognitive shortcut and it’s understandable. This is extremely shocking and heavy stuff.

Romulus

This David Grusch story is going ballistic

Jesus, just the sheer amount of times the government changed their story on Roswell is eyebrow-raising. How could they be wrong that many times after first claiming it was a UFO.

Part 2 of the De-brief is out https://thedebrief.org/fact-check-q-a-with-debrief-co-founder-and-investigator-tim-mcmillan-part-2/
They have 12 craft in total (6 working). Maybe Bob Lazaar was right all along!
We always knew he was.

The real question is where these craft are from. Are they alien in the traditional sense? Are they terrestrial non-human intelligences (a la the Voth from Star Trek Voyager)? Are they from Earth but a different dimension? Are they time machines?

sono

More David Grusch fallout conversation.
Jack Sarfatti theoretical physicist.
Says they can't figure out how the craft work. Pilots are three greys. They are robots so advanced they have consciousness. Four fingers and three feet tall.. Confirms Roswell crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom