• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romulus

The tentacle/jelly/natural-like ones always freak me out

If someone proved those were aliens, I would guess it's from a civilization not very far ahead of us sending drones. Maybe 500 years ahead and fairly close nearby.

I feel like whatever the tic tacs are that the Navy and other military units are encountering going back to WW2 is something far more advanced, tens of thousands of years.

Last edited:

desertdroog

The same channel is putting uploads of them, contemplating DL'ing them cause not sure where I coluld buy them from physical.

Any good episodes you remember?

It makes me miss the 90's where everyone spoke with gravitas and truth. Even if theyre wailing about government coming after them in a really high pitched tone, would something like that happen today? I know pranks do, but ones that believeable... Hmm..
Honestly, every show he had was good back in the early days. Believe it or not, I was never really interested when he had his Ghost to Ghost specials, but that is because I don't find that kind of stuff interesting. I really enjoyed the science phenomena, old history conspiracies, Egypt, UFO's and Government dark projects, etc..

Keep in mind, this was definitely before the internet exploded, which then allowed anyone to discuss and read the above on their own, as well as back when the History Channel actually had History; a different time to be sure. I don't have any of his shows off the top of my head to mention, though as I see references to ones I remember, I will go down a rabbit hole looking for older episodes, just to hear his dulcet tones which had the uncanny ability to both make a show exciting and lull one to sleep.

Here is a resource for you to check out, still missing a lot of his episodes, but it does go back in time to a better radio show:

Last edited:

INC

Never listened to much coast to coast, I know about it, and heard many interviews, seems very out there, even for me

Last edited:

Romulus

Interesting. Apparently, the strange interstellar object that entered our solar system was only a chance finding in 2017. Scientists think they happen much more often, but we don't have the tech to see them.

A new telescope is coming in 3 years, and this guy thinks we could find one per month.

Leyasu

Banned

The second vid starting at around 50 seconds. The divers and the orb. If fake, then a very good one

Last edited:

Romulus

holy fucking shit

scientific study has the Nimitz UFO crafts capable of hitting speeds in excess of 60 times the speed of sound, or 45000mph in the atmosphere without creating a sonic boom. This technology is an exponential jump.

What's even more hilarious is there doesn't even seem to be an attempt at radar "stealth technology" like all our top tier jets use. Simply put, its apparently they don't give a fuck if we track them on radar.

Also, the crafts can handle up to 5000g of force somehow, and our most advanced rockets still in development hit around 40-60g before literally exploding. A human can handle around 9gs

Last edited:

Romulus

From the above link about the UAV in question. I missed it the first time:

"Figure 3C illustrates the power required to accelerate the UAV as a function of time, assuming that the UAV is propelled in a conventional way. The required power peaks at a shocking 1100GW, which exceeds the total nuclear power production of the United States by more than a factor of ten."

buizel

Banned
From the above link about the UAV in question. I missed it the first time:

"Figure 3C illustrates the power required to accelerate the UAV as a function of time, assuming that the UAV is propelled in a conventional way. The required power peaks at a shocking 1100GW, which exceeds the total nuclear power production of the United States by more than a factor of ten."

holy fucking shit

scientific study has the Nimitz UFO crafts capable of hitting speeds in excess of 60 times the speed of sound, or 45000mph in the atmosphere without creating a sonic boom. This technology is an exponential jump.

What's even more hilarious is there doesn't even seem to be an attempt at radar "stealth technology" like all our top tier jets use. Simply put, its apparently they don't give a fuck if we track them on radar.

Also, the crafts can handle up to 5000g of force somehow, and our most advanced rockets still in development hit around 40-60g before literally exploding. A human can handle around 9gs

yes but if the 'alien technology' is gravity wave modifying, wouldnt people not even experience any g force because the gravity is just bending to wherever you want to go?

Romulus

yes but if the 'alien technology' is gravity wave modifying, wouldnt people not even experience any g force because the gravity is just bending to wherever you want to go?

I dont think so, but it just puts it into perspective I suppose.

Just shows how far ahead they are. We just discovered that gravity has waves recently. We probably look like cavemen to them. If it's super human secret tech that would blow my mind even more than aliens actually considering the leap in performance.

Last edited:

Romulus

Another mass sighting where people report seeing discs land at a school(teachers and students) and again the government shows up and tells everyone to shut and that it didn't happen. Makes the news reporters leave and confiscate the only camera that took pics.

I wouldn't be surprised that we find out later that governments made a secret pact to suppress this information to protect our mental fragility.

Last edited:

buizel

Banned

This file contains not only many documentary photographs and drawings, but also testimonies by actual participants in the events... Referred to this case as "a horrific picture of revenge on the part of extraterrestrial creatures.... Launched a surface to air missle and hit the UFO.. Five short hominoids with large heads and large black eyes emerged from it... The creatures moved together and merged into a single object that acquired a spherical shape... It exploded into a brilliant light and turned 23 solders into stone poles...

looks like they levelled up

b9a.png

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
He had 4 years to do this, pretty suspicious to wait until the world is upside down and on fire to start rolling it all out.
golden girls what GIF

What are you inferring? That trump couldve released stuff sooner?

YEah part of me thinks he would just host a press conference and reel off national secrets in between jabs at hillary and "its okay, were having fun"

INC

What are you inferring? That trump couldve released stuff sooner?

YEah part of me thinks he would just host a press conference and reel off national secrets in between jabs at hillary and "its okay, were having fun"

That would be the ultimate troll

V4skunk

Banned
If Bob Lazar speaks the truth, why wouldnt they tell the world they have 9 alien spaceships? And why would NASA still look for life when they know it fucking visited here? Doesnt make sense...
Look at stealth tech and how by the time it was revealed to the public in the early 90's it had already existed for 15+ years.
Now imagine you can use electromagnetic /sound frequency to manipulate gravity...
The elites don't want us plebs to have this technology, they obviously think we are not worthy.
UFO are 100% real and outperform conventional aircraft at everything. Like accelerating to 14,000+mph and moving 60,000feet in a couple of seconds and with out a sonic boom.

Interesting. Apparently, the strange interstellar object that entered our solar system was only a chance finding in 2017. Scientists think they happen much more often, but we don't have the tech to see them.

A new telescope is coming in 3 years, and this guy thinks we could find one per month.

What object is he talking about

Look at stealth tech and how by the time it was revealed to the public in the early 90's it had already existed for 15+ years.
Now imagine you can use electromagnetic /sound frequency to manipulate gravity...
The elites don't want us plebs to have this technology, they obviously think we are not worthy.
UFO are 100% real and outperform conventional aircraft at everything. Like accelerating to 14,000+mph and moving 60,000feet in a couple of seconds and with out a sonic boom.
It really can't be our tech.
Take the tic tac ufo in 2004. At that time the tic tac was fully functioning, elite speed, anti gravity and able to do shit we don't know is possible.
So to have this already going in 2004 then it must have been in the works for decades and decades before 2004.
Its not only the anti gravity propulsion, you then need the material science to create new materials that can handle those speeds, acceleration and pressures.
On top of that you would have to have some form of inertia dampening to stop the pilots from getting killed inside.
And then you need a guidance and electronics revolution to make the whole thing work.

MadAnon

Thoughts on the turkey ufo? Pretty famous
Some say its the top row of a cruise ship.....

Meh... This thing was supposedly filmed repeatedly over several moths/years by the turkish guy. Never filmed it arrive or fly away. For some reason nobody else caught it over that time span either despite it being there regularly? Call me a skeptic on this one.

Last edited:

INC

Meh... This thing was supposedly filmed over several years by the turkish guy. Never filmed it arrive or fly away. For some reason nobody else caught it over that time span either despite it being there regularly? Call me a skeptic on this one.

Indeed, not saying its real or fake, you cant on any of these type videos

I'm sure an investigation was made, but it was by jaime maussan, so take from that what you will

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
uvj9nh7tthb61.jpg

^ holy shit i just followed up on that story. apparently he killed by putting her in a wood chipper and hes being held for murder.

or its a cover up with the government tying up loose ends. guess thats how the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:

Cycom

Banned
Love reading about aliens/ufo’s. Thanks for posting, homies. I have nothing of worth to add, so I’ll leave this

EaPnAYu.jpg

aries_71

Indeed, not saying its real or fake, you cant on any of these type videos

I'm sure an investigation was made, but it was by jaime maussan, so take from that what you will

I remember seeing a post somewhere, maybe Reddit, that located a cruise ship with a balcony that had the exact same shape. IMO it totally debunked the case.

aries_71

Didn't check the entire thread, sorry. I've always been interested in the field, since when I was younger in the 70s/80s UFOs were still a thing. Jaques Vallee's books were amazing (they still are). Somehow, the internet explosion of fakes killed most of my interest.

The most interesting thing in the last few years, I believe, were the Navy Tic-Tac videos. Were they finally explained or debunked?

Last edited:

INC

Didn't check the entire thread, sorry. I've always been interested in the field, since when I was younger in the 70s/80s UFOs were still a thing. Jaques Vallee's books were amazing (they still are). Somehow, the internet explosion of fakes killed most of my interest.

The most interesting thing in the last few years, I believe, were the Navy Tic-Tac videos. Were they finally explained or debunked?

No they haven't been

1 sort of is, the fast mover where the guys screams, 'whoa got him' apparently is a bird, and a parallax fx

The rotating video of the supposed tik tak, has yet to be debunked, as far as I'm aware

Last edited:

MadAnon

No they haven't been

1 sort of is, the fast mover where the guys screams, 'whoa got him' apparently is a bird, and a parallax fx

The rotating video of the supposed tik tak, has yet to be debunked, as far as I'm aware
It only dispelled the myth it's a very fast moving object, but rather something moving no faster than a bird. It could've been a bird it could've been something else. Which actually casts doubt on intellectual abilities of those government employed UAP researchers who couldn't do this calculation when all the needed data was there. I like LEMMiNO's video about this whole case.

INC

It only dispelled the myth it's a very fast moving object, but rather something moving no faster than a bird. It could've been a bird it could've been something else. Which actually casts doubt on intellectual abilities of those government employed UAP researchers who couldn't do this calculation when all the needed data was there. I like LEMMiNO's video about this whole case.
As far as I'm aware the debunking of the fast mover, is only a youtube debunking not an official statement.

I'm just open to the idea that it could be either

Romulus

Nimitz encounters were also tracked on radar.

That data is actually more interesting to me that the video of the ufos. 60x the speed of sound without sonic booms, submersible, 5000g of force.(fighter pilots can only handle 10gs of force lol)

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I watched the reboot of Unsolved Mysteries recently on Netflix and I found the Berkshire County episode very interesting. The fact so many different people who didn't know each other at all beforehand saw variations of the same thing.

V4skunk

Banned
It really can't be our tech.
Take the tic tac ufo in 2004. At that time the tic tac was fully functioning, elite speed, anti gravity and able to do shit we don't know is possible.
So to have this already going in 2004 then it must have been in the works for decades and decades before 2004.
Its not only the anti gravity propulsion, you then need the material science to create new materials that can handle those speeds, acceleration and pressures.
On top of that you would have to have some form of inertia dampening to stop the pilots from getting killed inside.
And then you need a guidance and electronics revolution to make the whole thing work.
Well look at this US Navy patent.
If you don't trust my source just Google patent search the patent numbers from my link.
But yeah go research the ww2 nazi ufo stuff like the Hanebu and Vril craft, the nazi bases at Antarctica conspiracy, Operation High jump etc...
Crazy stuff.

INC

Well look at this US Navy patent.
If you don't trust my source just Google patent search the patent numbers from my link.
But yeah go research the ww2 nazi ufo stuff like the Hanebu and Vril craft, the nazi bases at Antarctica conspiracy, Operation High jump etc...
Crazy stuff.

That patent sounds exactly like, what 'sources' have said in the past about how gravitational waves could be generated.

So just filing a patent, doesnt mean its been achieved

Piezoelectricity-induced High Temperature Superconductor

So, basically the lifter theory

Its generating its own lift

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Thoughts on the turkey ufo? Pretty famous
Some say its the top row of a cruise ship.....

lol "you can see moving aliens in the cockpit" Fuck off. You can't see a shit. It could be anything. This could just as well be a piece of dirt in his bathroom.
What a joke these aliens videos are

Romulus

UK police released this vid. They say it was traveling against the wind and was completely invisible without infrared imaging. They switch to normal recording to show this.

Reminds me of that Russian military officer that said using IR cameras can be an enlightening experience when pointed into the sky. He claimed theres stuff everywhere invisible to the human eye.

Last edited:

INC

UK police released this vid. They say it was traveling against the wind and was completely invisible without infrared imaging. They switch to normal recording to show this.

Reminds me of that Russian military officer that said using IR cameras can be an enlightening experience when pointed into the sky. He claimed theres stuff everywhere invisible to the human eye.

quite an old video, at least 3-4 years old

heres another UK ufo, thats very similar

so, those cloud/smoke style ufos, earlier in the thread

seen a few of these, that are similar

Last edited:

Romulus

quite an old video, at least 3-4 years old

heres another UK ufo, thats very similar

so, those cloud/smoke style ufos, earlier in the thread

seen a few of these, that are similar

Those are interesting but i think what differentiates mine is it being invisible without infrared. These you can clearly see with your own eyes.

zeomax

but i think what differentiates mine is it being invisible without infrared
You mean the part in the video where he switches to normal view and back to infrared in a fraction of a second so fast that the camera was unable to capture any kind of an image? Yeah this UFO was invisible!!!

Romulus

You mean the part in the video where he switches to normal view and back to infrared in a fraction of a second so fast that the camera was unable to capture any kind of an image? Yeah this UFO was invisible!!!

Uh, I mean, I'm just relaying what the police said. Not sure why you're so excited about it. I could clearly see the details of the clouds etc, but the one object in question doesn't appear, and I guess on top of that the police are lying about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom