• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Romero

And keep the tech under wraps for what reason is my question. Just spectate world wars, cruise around at hypersonic speeds and disable nuke silos only to reactivate them? Lol

In a world where Bill Gates works for Satan by implanting chips via vaccines anything is possible, lol.

niilokin

What if the drugs actually scramble your brain's programming into the cheat coded needed to see the objective supernatural entities who live among us?

If you believe there are all kinds of extraterrestrial life forms in our universe, isn't it possible that some of them are not detectable to the naked eye on the usual visual spectrum?
By extraterrestrial I still mean entities that are subject to the natural laws. Supernatural is a bad term because it crosses over into spooky spirit stuff, anything that exists in our universe should be considered natural. I have my mind open for extraordinarily mindblowing stuff, but nature as it is, and I admit how little we know about it, is still fucking mind blowing. I just think people give too much credit to the brain juice thing thinking it works like in say, the film From Beyond, but shit just doesn't work like in films. As I said I'm very open to scientists finding conscious beings that consist of pure dark matter / dark energy or whatever, but I don't believe dudes hitting DMT or LSD have touched what the invisible side of our reality is.

And keep the tech under wraps for what reason is my question. Just spectate world wars, cruise around at hypersonic speeds and disable nuke silos only to reactivate them? Lol

To prevent mass panic ? Look at the Covid situation. If anything, a bunch of people proved humanity wasn't ready for massive worldwide crisis and we're "just" speaking about a virus.

If governments gather up and announce that aliens are real, or even just that we're not alone, I can't imagine the clustereff it would be. Just imagine Karen and Brandon learning about it through twitter...

Now, if one is interested in the subject, it's because he's not afraid of an announcement of that sort. The person might even wait impatiently for it to happen because it would start a new age for humanity (or ends it ?). If you're that kind of person, all you have to do is spend one day reading about the subject and it's quite clear a soft-disclosure happened already.

You have military officials confirming they have materials that come from elsewhere, pentagon confirming ufos are real and can defy the law of physics... If one refuse to believe, it's more out of fear than pure skepticism.

Anyone watch the hanger 1 stuff on Netflix that just came out this week? Pretty neat information on the mufon files. Though it reminds me a lot like Ancient Aliens so it’s more of a casual watch for me.

Anyone here yet discuss the Men in Black?

Also one of the episodes was about how a person was taken by some people in a ship at age 17, taken to the moon to train and protect our world for 20 years. They said he was taken to Mars as well. Then after the 20 years, he was put back into the same place and was 17 again and forgot most what happened. Lol

Interesting files if true, but then again, this show reminds me of Ancient Aliens.

Last edited:

INC

Men in black is pretty easy to explain, its just government agents, that I expect dont disclose what branch, that then turn to myth and shit sticks, like they wear black, well most government agents wear black, or blue or grey........just standard agent no doubt

Only thing I've seen thats even remotely interesting is this video

As for Mars moon guy, I'm gonna pass, sounds like utter bullshit

Last edited:
Anyone watch the hanger 1 stuff on Netflix that just came out this week? Pretty neat information on the mufon files. Though it reminds me a lot like Ancient Aliens so it’s more of a casual watch for me.

Anyone here yet discuss the Men in Black?

Also one of the episodes was about how a person was taken by some people in a ship at age 17, taken to the moon to train and protect our world for 20 years. They said he was taken to Mars as well. Then after the 20 years, he was put back into the same place and was 17 again and forgot most what happened. Lol

Interesting files if true, but then again, this show reminds me of Ancient Aliens.

That would be the Twenty and Back program which I first heard about when I learned about Corey Goode, mentioned earlier in this thread, but he is supposedly one of many.

These individuals are supposedly taken and used within the various secret space programs, some good, some bad. Goode had also mentioned Mars but he had also mentioned that he had learned/stumbled into that humans have been traded to various ETs in both a slave labor program and in some cases food for other species in return for tech and genetics. This is seen in the various disappearances around the world.

Once their twenty and back is completed they can resign up for another or go back home. They are then mind wiped and de-aged to the time when they were first sent. Once put back the individual is unaware that anything has happened though for some of these the memories return either in full or in spots.

Last edited:
I kind of feel like this is, unfortunately, the most likely conclusion. Breakaway civilization and all that.

For some reason people treat the idea as crazier than aliens traveling for 10s-100s of LYs and miraculously finding this little backwater world. Everyone in the universe is interested in us, apparently, which is why:

These individuals are supposedly taken and used within the various secret space programs, some good, some bad. Goode had also mentioned Mars but he had also mentioned that he had learned/stumbled into that humans have been traded to various ETs in both a slave labor program and in some cases food for other species in return for tech and genetics. This is seen in the various disappearances around the world.

We're the tastiest food source for civilizations that should be able to easily have a substitute and would require far, far more people than the relative paltry amount who disappear, we're the best slave labor source for civilizations that should already have robotic labor, our rather normal star that should have created rather normal elements during its past cycles somehow made materials that can only be harvested on Earth and in none of the other billions of solar systems out there, we're the nexus of intergalactic conspiracies and politics.

I don't believe these kind of stories for a moment. Anthropocentrism is always a bad sign when it comes to theories IMO. Humans are insignificant by any standard and for anyone but other humans.

Last edited:
For some reason people treat the idea as crazier than aliens traveling for 10s-100s of LYs and miraculously finding this little backwater world. Everyone in the universe is interested in us, apparently, which is why:

We're the tastiest food source for civilizations that should be able to easily have a substitute and would require far, far more people than the relative paltry amount who disappear, we're the best slave labor source for civilizations that should already have robotic labor, our rather normal star that should have created rather normal elements during its past cycles somehow made materials that can only be harvested on Earth and in none of the other billions of solar systems out there, we're the nexus of intergalactic conspiracies and politics.

The slave labor stuff is supposedly more of what we can do, think, and apply "our ingenuity" to the technology "they" have. As for foodstuffs its both in taste and emotion that they feed off. The fear and anxiety is something that they also feed off of is also why children and young children are kidnapped for this and other disgusting uses for the occult.

I don't believe these kind of stories for a moment. Anthropocentrism is always a bad sign when it comes to theories IMO. Humans are insignificant by any standard and for anyone but other humans.

It would definitely be peak insanity if any of it turned out true.

The slave labor stuff is supposedly more of what we can do, think, and apply "our ingenuity" to the technology "they" have. As for foodstuffs its both in taste and emotion that they feed off. The fear and anxiety is something that they also feed off of is also why children and young children are kidnapped for this and other disgusting uses for the occult.

It would definitely be peak insanity if any of it turned out true.

Why would they need us for our technological prowess? It'd be like the some Silicon Valley company kidnapping some isolated tribesman and putting them in front of a computer to make revolutionary software. That doesn't make sense.

If they are going the Drukari route, the Drukari are in constant need of fresh victims to torture and raid entire planets of their populations to satisfy a relatively small number of Drukari. If the Reptilians are some sort of galactic plague the space brother-types are fighting, why do they just need a tiny fraction of the human race? Why not just clone them and keep their foodstuffs in vats hooked up to VR or something? The Drukari do that to an extent as well.

Last edited:

INC

THE STUDY OF UFOS COULD POTENTIALLY REDEFINE "ALL OF SCIENCE." -MIT RESEARCHERS​

I'll need to consult GAF 9-5ers before I even consider this as a possibility.

Well isnt that kinda a given tho? If they perform as described

Romulus

Well isnt that kinda a given tho? If they perform as described

I would think so. But, I think the biggest barrier is not the science, it's getting past the fragility of humans in accepting we might be the superior race out of billions of galaxies. Just maybe we're not the USA of the universe. It touches on that in the article.

Last edited:

StormCell

This has been my ongoing proposal for dozens of pages in this thread. Just going by the sheer volume of UAP sightings that seem to align with each other along with aligning with historical sightings dating back to WW2, it would seem to suggest that the UAP aren't coming from such a great distance, similar to how if you seem to be seeing airplanes flying overhead somewhat frequently it would imply that there is an air base or air port some earthly distance away, right?

I'm not certain they are coming from Earth, but it is in my mind the most likely origin. They could also be arriving here from Mars or maybe Venus or some satellite in the solar system. None of these are too far-fetched. My growing hunch, however, is that they are originating from here, on Earth, and it could be that the occupants of the craft originate from here as a separate civilization from any of the known surface ones or it could be that they originate from another place in the solar system and have colonized earth. In the case of Mars, it was a dying world, and in the case of Venus, it literally looks like a planet whose surface got obliterated. The core of Venus has literally led to a destructive pattern of surface reshaping.

It just is possible that we aren't alone in the solar system. There's ample time, prehistoric, for this to happen.

This has been my ongoing proposal for dozens of pages in this thread. Just going by the sheer volume of UAP sightings that seem to align with each other along with aligning with historical sightings dating back to WW2, it would seem to suggest that the UAP aren't coming from such a great distance, similar to how if you seem to be seeing airplanes flying overhead somewhat frequently it would imply that there is an air base or air port some earthly distance away, right?

I'm not certain they are coming from Earth, but it is in my mind the most likely origin. They could also be arriving here from Mars or maybe Venus or some satellite in the solar system. None of these are too far-fetched. My growing hunch, however, is that they are originating from here, on Earth, and it could be that the occupants of the craft originate from here as a separate civilization from any of the known surface ones or it could be that they originate from another place in the solar system and have colonized earth. In the case of Mars, it was a dying world, and in the case of Venus, it literally looks like a planet whose surface got obliterated. The core of Venus has literally led to a destructive pattern of surface reshaping.

It just is possible that we aren't alone in the solar system. There's ample time, prehistoric, for this to happen.

Most of the Earth is covered by water, and the vast majority of that water is unexplored and not able to be analyzed by our detection tech because large volumes of water damps EMF and physical waves. There's a reason so many of the best sightings take place near the ocean or large lakes.

If this is extraterrestrial, my first thought would be that it is being done by some civilization from a previous incarnation of our solar system. Our sun is probably a 3rd generation star, so our solar system (or the bulk of the material in it) has gone through two cycles before the current. No reason something intelligent couldn't have existed in those prior cycles, maybe something exotic due to the lighter elements the older cycle's stars would have had.

Last edited:
Reactions: INC

TheAdlerian

Banned

Something like that is what I believe, if any of it is true.

I wasn't raised religiously and so that made me interested in world religion.

In ancient Indian religious books they talk about civilization existing there much longer ago than western people believe. They also describe there having been an air force, people taking trips to other planets, and so on. At one point, Krishna launches a missile type weapon from his ship and destroys the enemy with what sounded like a nuclear weapon. It reported burns and sickness after the explosion. Also of course there's lots of fantasy stuff.

I recall reading that Oppenheimer, one of the developers of the atom bomb was asked if he thought it had existed before and he said, yes.

After many wars in India, there was a radical shift to nonviolence, vegetarianism, and so on. I have wondered, before the recent UFO news, if maybe UFOs are from some cult of people from India who kept the technology used a 100k ago, or whatever, hidden away from other people.

UFOs appear to not want to hurt people, investigate things they are interested in, then leave. That kinda reminds me of Indian philosophy and how it might play out if they had super advanced technology.

HOWEVER, I also think it's suspicious that the military is reporting events more than anyone. In the 50s, the CIA used the popular belief is psychic powers to spread stories about "remote viewing" and military psychic development programs. That was to make the USSR waste time and resources trying to beat Americans at the psychic game. There was no psychic game and it turned out Russia did in fact waste massive amounts trying to create psychics.

Based on news propaganda I see in the US , we are in a conflict with Russia and China right now. So, is this UFO news an attempt to capitalize on pop culture concerns and fear of technology?

What makes me think that is the totally bland and boring way in which "UFOs are Real!" is being presented. If they were real, I believe we would be on red alert to the point that post 911 would look like a joke. So, I feel a rat and lies about all of this.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

Another day, another guy just talking.
If it's so obvious and everywhere and so many people know about it... let's yap about aiens. Someone will believe me. I will get my 5 minutes.
UAP are another thing - I would be inclined to believe that what us gov is monitoring is either an unknown weather condition or simply russians. If it's Aliens ?! Then fuck me, they are superb at hiding so we probably should be afraid

V4skunk

Banned

THE STUDY OF UFOS COULD POTENTIALLY REDEFINE "ALL OF SCIENCE." -MIT RESEARCHERS​

I'll need to consult GAF 9-5ers before I even consider this as a possibility.
You obviously don't pay attention because we already have the patents.

INC

Another day, another guy just talking.
If it's so obvious and everywhere and so many people know about it... let's yap about aiens. Someone will believe me. I will get my 5 minutes.
UAP are another thing - I would be inclined to believe that what us gov is monitoring is either an unknown weather condition or simply russians. If it's Aliens ?! Then fuck me, they are superb at hiding so we probably should be afraid

Well wasnt he one of the few government agents who pushed the UAP agenda to get informations released?
Is he not allowed an opinion, im mean you're voicing yours?

Seems to me he's playing devils advocate, which with this subject, you kinda have to, because currently no one really knows (or are making out that)

So are you saying that military have been filming and tracking weather phenomena? Our world military must be pretty embarrassed by this then

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Well wasnt he one of the few government agents who pushed the UAP agenda to get informations released?
Is he not allowed an opinion, im mean you're voicing yours?

Seems to me he's playing devils advocate, which with this subject, you kinda have to, because currently no one really knows (or are making out that)

So are you saying that military have been filming and tracking weather phenomena? Our world military must be pretty embarrassed by this then
Well they might be filming weather but if they don't know what it is, it might be russians or aliens so they need to presume worst of the unknown.
As for the guy. Yes, he is allowed opinion but we are kinda past that. Evidence

INC

Well they might be filming weather but if they don't know what it is, it might be russians or aliens so they need to presume worst of the unknown.
As for the guy. Yes, he is allowed opinion but we are kinda past that. Evidence

Well we're not quite pass it yet, since up until now you weren't even allowed to talk about it without being called crazy

Now we have video evidence of objects out performing our defence aircraft, they're able to jam locking (act of war) and be tracked by radar achieving impossible speeds (to our current understanding of the military jets and aircraft, recording this data)
And yet it still gets called swamp gas or weather

So yeh, we're not pass it yet really are we

Disclaimer: I have no doubt that 'some' sightings and eye witness reports could very well be weather phenomena, but do you still think the videos released of craft rotating is just weather? Can ball lightning actively jam locking of aircraft and then rotate and move off at high rate of speed? I mean I guess.........sounds more far fetched to me that weather can do that.......but who knows, since they're unidentified

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Well we're not quite pass it yet, since up until now you weren't even allowed to talk about it without being called crazy

Now we have video evidence of objects out performing our defence aircraft, they're able to jam locking (act of war) and be tracked by radar achieving impossible speeds (to our current understanding of the military jets and aircraft, recording this data)
And yet it still gets called swamp gas or weather

So yeh, we're not pass it yet really are we

Disclaimer: I have no doubt that 'some' sightings and eye witness reports could very well be weather phenomena, but do you still think the videos released of craft rotating is just weather? Can ball lightning actively jam locking of aircraft and then rotate and move off at high rate of speed? I mean I guess.........sounds more far fetched to me that weather can do that.......but who knows, since they're unidentified
Well honesty it don't look like weather. But I don't want to dismiss what I don't know

Reactions: INC

Keihart

I would think so. But, I think the biggest barrier is not the science, it's getting past the fragility of humans in accepting we might be the superior race out of billions of galaxies. Just maybe we're not the USA of the universe. It touches on that in the article.
I have a hard time believing that if some other form of life managed to learn how to travel through space faster than light, they are thinking in the same way we are....i mean, just think about it, they probably perceive time differently, if they have something similar to our senses they would still be a far cry of what we use, maybe they evolved to find a different set of frequencies useful and who know what senses they could have like some animals on earth and then to think that they would find sense in the same shit we do like telling stories when we communicate anything or using faces to communicate feelings or whatever. I think the closest to an alien of our myths would be something out of Lovecraft if they somehow can do things we would consider magic.

Basically, if we are not related and they can travel faster than light, i would expect something akin to Lovecraftian creatures, hard to say who is superior in that case.

I mean, just looking at earth, we are just beginning to understand how forest and fungi work and communicate together and there are also weird animals that seem to have a literal hive mind, we consider them just one organism made of several small ones...like this shit.

Last edited:

Romulus

I have a hard time believing that if some other form of life managed to learn how to travel through space faster than light, they are thinking in the same way we are....i mean, just think about it, they probably perceive time differently, if they have something similar to our senses they would still be a far cry of what we use, maybe they evolved to find a different set of frequencies useful and who know what senses they could have like some animals on earth and then to think that they would find sense in the same shit we do like telling stories when we communicate anything or using faces to communicate feelings or whatever. I think the closest to an alien of our myths would be something out of Lovecraft if they somehow can do things we would consider magic.

Basically, if we are not related and they can travel faster than light, i would expect something akin to Lovecraftian creatures, hard to say who is superior in that case.

I mean, just looking at earth, we are just beginning to understand how forest and fungi work and communicate together and there are also weird animals that seem to have a literal hive mind, we consider them just one organism made of several small ones...like this shit.

Oh I agree. I would think they're almost unimaginable.

INC

- When NAWCAD concluded testing in September 2019, the “Pais Effect” could not be proven

- No further research has been conducted, and the project has not transitioned to any other government or civilian organization.

- This statement from NAWCAD also raises a few questions about why these experiments were funded and supported so extensively by high-ranking scientists within the organization in the first place. Despite every physicist we have spoken to over the better part of two years asserting that the "Pais Effect" has no scientific basis in reality and the patents related to it were filled with pseudo-scientific jargon, NAWCAD confirmed they were interested enough in the patents to spend more than a half-million dollars over three years developing experiments and equipment to test Pais' theories.

So a patent for something that doesnt work

Razvedka

Banned
- When NAWCAD concluded testing in September 2019, the “Pais Effect” could not be proven

- No further research has been conducted, and the project has not transitioned to any other government or civilian organization.

- This statement from NAWCAD also raises a few questions about why these experiments were funded and supported so extensively by high-ranking scientists within the organization in the first place. Despite every physicist we have spoken to over the better part of two years asserting that the "Pais Effect" has no scientific basis in reality and the patents related to it were filled with pseudo-scientific jargon, NAWCAD confirmed they were interested enough in the patents to spend more than a half-million dollars over three years developing experiments and equipment to test Pais' theories.

Just reporting what he was talking about. I'm not here to change anyone's mind.

StormCell

Something like that is what I believe, if any of it is true.

I wasn't raised religiously and so that made me interested in world religion.

In ancient Indian religious books they talk about civilization existing there much longer ago than western people believe. They also describe there having been an air force, people taking trips to other planets, and so on. At one point, Krishna launches a missile type weapon from his ship and destroys the enemy with what sounded like a nuclear weapon. It reported burns and sickness after the explosion. Also of course there's lots of fantasy stuff.

I recall reading that Oppenheimer, one of the developers of the atom bomb was asked if he thought it had existed before and he said, yes.

After many wars in India, there was a radical shift to nonviolence, vegetarianism, and so on. I have wondered, before the recent UFO news, if maybe UFOs are from some cult of people from India who kept the technology used a 100k ago, or whatever, hidden away from other people.

UFOs appear to not want to hurt people, investigate things they are interested in, then leave. That kinda reminds me of Indian philosophy and how it might play out if they had super advanced technology.

HOWEVER, I also think it's suspicious that the military is reporting events more than anyone. In the 50s, the CIA used the popular belief is psychic powers to spread stories about "remote viewing" and military psychic development programs. That was to make the USSR waste time and resources trying to beat Americans at the psychic game. There was no psychic game and it turned out Russia did in fact waste massive amounts trying to create psychics.

Based on news propaganda I see in the US , we are in a conflict with Russia and China right now. So, is this UFO news an attempt to capitalize on pop culture concerns and fear of technology?

What makes me think that is the totally bland and boring way in which "UFOs are Real!" is being presented. If they were real, I believe we would be on red alert to the point that post 911 would look like a joke. So, I feel a rat and lies about all of this.
Believe it or not, this is something that actually gives me a sinking feeling in my stomach more than provides comfort. On the one hand, it's entirely possible that our collective of representatives are ho-hum because they literally don't know more about these objects. With the armed forces, it can be hard to know what the true temperature is on a topic like this. On the other hand, it's always possible that they do know and it's just exactly what it looks like: extraterrestrial. The implications of a decades-long engagement leaves me more concerned than relieved.

I mean, we thought the lobbyists in DC were bad. I don't even want to know what aliens have been able to lobby for that we are totally unaware of!

V4skunk

Banned

How do you know it doesn't work?
You are no expert! Shit you have not even read the patents.

Speaking of Remote Viewing:

TheAdlerian

Banned

I don't see why that would be the case.

On Earth we have people living in huts made out of mud and at the same time there's a guy piloting a passenger jet that that is basically a robot flying itself. Unless racism is correct, the guy in the mud hut is no different a human than the pilot of the giant jet.

The guy in the mud hut has the same type of brain and senses as the pilot.

TheAdlerian

Banned
Believe it or not, this is something that actually gives me a sinking feeling in my stomach more than provides comfort. On the one hand, it's entirely possible that our collective of representatives are ho-hum because they literally don't know more about these objects. With the armed forces, it can be hard to know what the true temperature is on a topic like this. On the other hand, it's always possible that they do know and it's just exactly what it looks like: extraterrestrial. The implications of a decades-long engagement leaves me more concerned than relieved.

I mean, we thought the lobbyists in DC were bad. I don't even want to know what aliens have been able to lobby for that we are totally unaware of!
Those are some fun points and I laughed.

I don't know why we would be getting public statements if the government is up to something with aliens.

In addition, I want to research what other countries think about UFOs and if they reported in a similar manner.

I am curious for several reasons. In the west many people believe in mideast religions. They think figures like Moses jesus, Mohamed, etc were real, and they are myths. Outsiders in the mideast wrote about events there but never mentioned any of these people at the time. Chinese people don't care about Jesus and neither do many Indians and others in the world. He's a myth like Zeus, etc.

My point in saying all of that is that a way to test if something is real in history is if outsiders also talk about the same thing. So, are UFOs in Idontknowwhereistan? If they are not, then chances are that UFOs are some culture weirdness spread by westerners.

If that is the case, then UFOs are a government spy ops program currently happening. As I've said, the CIA created a media interest in "psychic powers" as a way to undermine the USSR.

Humans are liars and act like sneaky monkeys, a lot. The top monkeys are especially devious.

If UFOs are a real thing I don't understand the reaction from our government.

In WWII the UK secretly erected huge curtains of piano wire so that Nazi planes would fly into it and be destroyed. I thought that was ingenious.

On a related note, I have nothing negative in my phone, but I do not care for my gf looking through it. I say there's nothing negative, there is not, so please take my word and stay out of my stuff.

The UK piano wire and my phone reaction are typically human, stay out of my stuff. So, why is the government so casual about all of this? Are any governments erecting defenses? It's reported that military bases are frequent targets so who is reacting to that?

Why aren't people acting according to human nature if it's real?

If ALL WORLD GOVERNMENTS know about aliens, they must be very relaxed about the ideas and plans the aliens have. That's not typically human.

I think it's a fake story from the US for some manipulative purpose.

I am curious for several reasons. In the west many people believe in mideast religions. They think figures like Moses jesus, Mohamed, etc were real, and they are myths. Outsiders in the mideast wrote about events there but never mentioned any of these people at the time. Chinese people don't care about Jesus and neither do many Indians and others in the world. He's a myth like Zeus, etc.

I'm not even religious, but this is complete bullshit. Jesus and Mohamed were real, at least, and people were talking about them contemporaneously (at least within a decade). It's not like information spread that quickly back then or even generally survived to this day. We have a tiny, tiny fraction of ancient writings.

StormCell

I don't know why we would be getting public statements if the government is up to something with aliens.

In addition, I want to research what other countries think about UFOs and if they reported in a similar manner.

My point in saying all of that is that a way to test if something is real in history is if outsiders also talk about the same thing. So, are UFOs in Idontknowwhereistan? If they are not, then chances are that UFOs are some culture weirdness spread by westerners.

If that is the case, then UFOs are a government spy ops program currently happening. As I've said, the CIA created a media interest in "psychic powers" as a way to undermine the USSR.

Humans are liars and act like sneaky monkeys, a lot. The top monkeys are especially devious.

In WWII the UK secretly erected huge curtains of piano wire so that Nazi planes would fly into it and be destroyed. I thought that was ingenious.

On a related note, I have nothing negative in my phone, but I do not care for my gf looking through it. I say there's nothing negative, there is not, so please take my word and stay out of my stuff.

The UK piano wire and my phone reaction are typically human, stay out of my stuff. So, why is the government so casual about all of this? Are any governments erecting defenses? It's reported that military bases are frequent targets so who is reacting to that?

If ALL WORLD GOVERNMENTS know about aliens, they must be very relaxed about the ideas and plans the aliens have. That's not typically human.

You just unpacked a lot of stuff in one post. Some of this is very logical, but then some of it seems historically... loose. If it was how you say, there'd be no question in dismissing the existence of Jesus. It's not that clean, in other words. The truth is that there are external historical sources that reference Jesus. Additionally, the absence of evidence of something is never the proof that something doesn't exist. I say this in reference to old testament figures such as Moses, et al. It's a fact that there are many historical details that are local to some groups of people you may not find mentioned elsewhere. It's also a fact that historical record keeping was quite limited thousands of years ago. Whether people are big liars or not, these historical anecdotes are the bulk of what we have from those time periods.

Secondly, let's talk about government responses to real things. Take climate change as an example of an instance where government response does not match level of severity of a thing. If we based the reality of climate change purely on government response, you'd have to believe it's not real or that it's misrepresented in size and severity. Right? If people and politicians behaved in a vacuum of sorts, that would be a very logical conclusion. However, the complexity of the situation is huge with an unfathomable amount of factors and variables at play politically. I'm inclined to give your hypothesis as much credence as any other that, perhaps, the UAP is another political war game being played globally. We've seen stories out of China regarding UAP disrupting an air port -- the US lending credibility to the unknown-ness of these objects should only further accelerate the communist chinese government's apprehension that there are these things intruding into their air space and "public space" that would seem to undermine their superiority over their own national space. Right?

That seems awfully darn convenient for the free world, so it makes me wonder, as well. Still, there are these undeniable facts of objects traveling at physically absurd speeds going back to WW2 that would seem to be nearly impossible to explain unless one of these other scenarios have credibility. Furthermore, it can always be a case of two things being correct at once, ie. 1) there are these other technologically advanced beings we didn't know about 2) the US govt decided to use these UAP to freak China out in a covert information war campaign. Seems plausible.

TheAdlerian

Banned
I'm not even religious, but this is complete bullshit. Jesus and Mohamed were real, at least, and people were talking about them contemporaneously (at least within a decade). It's not like information spread that quickly back then or even generally survived to this day. We have a tiny, tiny fraction of ancient writings.
They are not real.

Documents about these two are hundreds of years older than when they are supposed to have lived. That means a cult invented these characters as figureheads.

Indians say Shiva and Krishna were real and walking around, westerners say they are myths. Indians have GIANT history books about all of these characters and Indians believe they are real. Westerners look at them as mythology books.

The Bible etc are mythology books.

No one there at the time in the mideast, such as Greeks mentioned a magic guy. Mohamed was supposed to have gone on one this sweeping crusade and no one at the time mentions it in any historical text.

I learned about verifying fantastic claims via outside sources by researching religious topics. That is the number one test if something fantastic is claimed.

thousands of years from now people may wonder who went to the moon first. Maybe we will have gone 5,000 times by then. So, if reports exist then they can find that the US claimed it and many others countries had the same reports. If North Korea is currently claim to have invented the car, only they will have those reports, meaning they are false.

Mormons say that Native Americans are the lost tribe of Isreal. If you are Mormon you will believe this. However, there's not outside sources that say Native Americans are mideast people. All evidence indicates they are not. However, if Mormons took over the world, most people would believe it about Native Americans.

If one culture is making fantastic claims, it is probably not true.

So, the US has a LOT of UFO claims and the MILITARY reports a lot of sightings.

The military is the same as a cult/religion as it's a tight knit, elitist, secret, manipulative, group of people. So, that suggests they may generate a lot of lies like religions do. Religious lies are filled with logic holes and so are these UFO stories as they defy human nature. That means a lack of panic, feeling insulted, etc.

Like I have been saying, there's more countries than the US and what are the UFO reports from other countries? Nonwesternized countries would be very important to learn about.

If there are few or none, it means UFOs are some manipulation going on in western culture.

Its the same reason why people defend the existence of Jesus vs Krishna.

Romulus

Understand this is not a contained phenomenon. By the verbiage used, you want consistency across the world. The US, UK, Peru, Brazil, Russia, Norway, Iran, Canada, and many others all have evidence-based UFO programs, and the information is very similar. Only some of them came out recently with their own information. Go back several posts and look at the Norweigan-based scientific story where a village claimed incredible sightings. Scientists called their bluff and set up a camera for over 30 years that monitored 24/7. Well, the people weren't lying. Absolutely incredible findings that are extremely similar to stuff seen in the US and across the globe and very consistent with WW2 sightings from fighter pilots across 4 nations during the war. Orbs that could accelerate incredibly fast, stop on a dime, and were invulnerable to gunfire in the war. The Norwegian study tracked them at 18000mph. Now, is everyone lying? Is the US paying villagers and scientists across the globe for almost 100 years now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom