• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

INC

I dont buy any of skin walkers ranch, even Knapp said there's 0 evidence for any of it, apart from heresay

Nothing physical at all.

So until then.....

(I still find it interesting regardless)

I dont buy any of skin walkers ranch, even Knapp said there's 0 evidence for any of it, apart from heresay

Nothing physical at all.

So until then.....

(I still find it interesting regardless)

The stories are spread throughout the Uintah Basin - the ranch just got the most attention because the Shermans were white and vocal, while most of the people who see things are Utes who don't talk to outsiders. It almost seems like it is by design, which is what of IMO the most interesting true paranormal (i.e. outside of natural law) phenomenon are. It's like something playing with us, just staying back far enough to not be seen while still moving pieces around.

I don't think it is related to UFOs in general. It's something specific to that region, or something especially strong there. I doubt we will hear much, although there was a guy named Ryan Skinner (ironically) investigating during the last waning. I'm hoping he'll go back to it, because NIDS proved itself to not share anything and the seasoned independent investigators who had interest and access in the region are gone.

Romulus

I'm not saying something unexplained isnt happening on Skywalker ranch, but wheres the evidence? Didn't they have a team of scientists living there for years?

Last edited:

Romulus

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Here you go...but you might want to open it in youtube because someone posted another damn reddit video here and i just hear the same video repeating 3 times

starts in a few minutes

EDIT: NM thought this was the report....its just a bunch of ufo fanboys

Last edited:

INC

More stories, data please. Interesting the 1930s cases tho, triangle craft, nothing was that shape back then, unless a glider......

Edit, this dude isn't helping the case, nothing compelling yet

Last edited:
More stories, data please. Interesting the 1930s cases tho, triangle craft, nothing was that shape back then, unless a glider......

Edit, this dude isn't helping the case, nothing compelling yet
this dude is fucking nuts, he sounds like one of those people that believes everything

INC

If everyone of your reports or your proof is "someone said they saw..they dropped to their knees in shock" you have nothing to report.

Im not sure what ANY of this stuff has anything to do with the Navy UAP stuff

I'm out, these are just the mouth pieces, Iike listening to a priest, preach to congress.

Not pictures or video will be shown, so I'll wait for highlights, if there is any

wait wait wait, WTF is Stanton friedman doing there? He died in 2019

This has to be old.....

RFtCoxm.jpg

2Z7E6nj.jpg
lol its from 2013 apparently but Corbell posted it as something thats happening NOW...because its youtube premiere. It was misleading on his part..liek a lot of things he says....you listen to these ufo nuts from back then who believe anything and everything and you start to see who is building this current narrative. Some people like Bigelow and Blink 182 guy ..who both believe in everything and anything....i mean Dan Ankroyd level...got themselves some government connections and started building a narrative.

Last edited:

INC

Corbell around the 22:40 min mark claims to have "footage as definitive as it gets"

Then release it....he has no security clearance issue, he's a journalist!

Stop dragging it out for air time on fox news and shit

If u have 100% proof, release it, its ours, if its 100% alien or whatever, thats the human races right to know

I dont believe him

Last edited:

noonjam

Says he's slammed with emails on it from military sources, he's basically a clearing house for people in uniform who don't know what to do with this so they send it his way, but then he doesn't want to burn anyone so he's dotting his i's and crossing his T's to make sure he doesn't give away who they are or release something that is showing classified data that would get him or them in hot water.

You don't believe him but he's the one who's released a number of things the pentagon ended up admiting were real video/photos of theirs, the radar footage, the orb that went into the water and so on.

Last edited:

INC

Says he's slammed with emails on it from military sources, he's basically a clearing house for people in uniform who don't know what to do with this so they send it his way, but then he doesn't want to burn anyone so he's dotting his i's and crossing his T's to make sure he doesn't give away who they are or release something that is showing classified data that would get him or them in hot water.

You don't believe him but he's the one who's released a number of things the pentagon ended up admiting were real video/photos of theirs, the radar footage, the orb that went into the water and so on.

If its 100% the world will forgive the leaker, they'll be fine

They work for us, they serve the people

At least release something more than the 3 current videos, been weeks now, even a decent photo would do

He said he wants to go before Congress and be put on the hot seat apparently

lriaxqwmnv571.jpg

It's interesting that Elizondo is moving the goalposts now. Went from extradimensional to extraterrestrial to unknown Earth-based intelligence.

I'm feeling that breakaway civilization vibe more and more, because that is probably the most dangerous one to society as a whole. People are not going to take it kindly if it ends up that a powerful faction of humans has had Clarke magic going on for almost a century.

I guess time travelers is also a possibility but. . .I find that as unlikely as aliens. Time travel just doesn't work like scifi even in the most liberal models. And if they were coming from a parallel universe I'd say their tech is not what I would expect.

Of course, like I've said before I'm not sure that an breakaway civ that has been past singularity for decades would be "human" as we define it. Very specifically worded statement.

Last edited:

Airola

It's interesting that Elizondo is moving the goalposts now. Went from extradimensional to extraterrestrial to unknown Earth-based intelligence.

I'm feeling that breakaway civilization vibe more and more, because that is probably the most dangerous one to society as a whole. People are not going to take it kindly if it ends up that a powerful faction of humans has had Clarke magic going on for almost a century.

I guess time travelers is also a possibility but. . .I find that as unlikely as aliens. Time travel just doesn't work like scifi even in the most liberal models. And if they were coming from a parallel universe I'd say their tech is not what I would expect.

Of course, like I've said before I'm not sure that an breakaway civ that has been past singularity for decades would be "human" as we define it. Very specifically worded statement.

If that breakaway civilization would be the truth about this, I'd imagine Illuminati / NWO theories going wild and people would have even bigger distrust in politicians as people wouldn't know who is really "ours" and who is a "spy" or something from another civilization (if they look like us).

What comes to time travelers, I think that's impossible as I don't believe time like that exists at all (meaning that I don't believe history and future exists somewhere). Which sucks since I LOVE time travel stories so much.

INC

If that breakaway civilization would be the truth about this, I'd imagine Illuminati / NWO theories going wild and people would have even bigger distrust in politicians as people wouldn't know who is really "ours" and who is a "spy" or something from another civilization (if they look like us).

What comes to time travelers, I think that's impossible as I don't believe time like that exists at all (meaning that I don't believe history and future exists somewhere). Which sucks since I LOVE time travel stories so much.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
A breakaway, advanced humans civilization doesn't make any sense to me.

It goes against basic human instincts. We're a tribal society. Always have been. Look at history and see what happens when a civilization has a technical advantage over another. It leads to the advanced society dominating the less advanced civilization by conquest, or it's used as a deterrent to warn off rivals.

Look at modern history even. When a nation has a clear technical advantage, it shows it off to its rivals as a way of saying "look at our power. Don't fuck with us".

I find it hard to imagine a secret civilization has been hiding among us with such a clear leap in technology and a understanding of science, but for some reason have just been checking us out rather than using this to their advantage to dominate and control the rest of the world.

That leads me to another issue? Where have they been hiding and how? For them to stay hidden Wakanda style, they would have to have a totally locked in nation. Nobody comes in and nobody comes out. If just one citizen wanted to break free, then that would mean the game is up.

Also how would the economy work? How would they fees their civilisation?

It leads to more questions than if these things were aliens. In fact, aliens make far more sense than a hidden civilization.

Airola

If its 100% the world will forgive the leaker, they'll be fine

They work for us, they serve the people

At least release something more than the 3 current videos, been weeks now, even a decent photo would do

Yeah, it's getting quite old to have the shown evidence end up being not _that_ convincing and then just getting people telling us "oh but there's a lot more convincing stuff there, really, just believe me!"

This Corbin dude seems to think that someone giving him really great footage and even Pentagon taking them as part of their material means something, when it can be that they just take whatever they are offered if the material happens to fall into the "we can't say what that is in that material" category (unknown flying object), so it could be that they have a lot of all kinds of out of focus videos of balloons and whatever else, and wouldn't even be surprised they have deliberate hoaxes as part of their material too. If they are studying what people say about these incidents and whatever proof they have, it doesn't mean that what they have is legit stuff.

It's like claiming that whatever anyone says to a police and shows as evidence and police files the testimony and evidence it must mean the testimony and the evidence is legit. No it doesn't work like that.

Airola

It goes against basic human instincts. We're a tribal society. Always have been. Look at history and see what happens when a civilization has a technical advantage over another. It leads to the advanced society dominating the less advanced civilization by conquest, or it's used as a deterrent to warn off rivals.

Look at modern history even. When a nation has a clear technical advantage, it shows it off to its rivals as a way of saying "look at our power. Don't fuck with us".

I find it hard to imagine a secret civilization has been hiding among us with such a clear leap in technology and a understanding of science, but for some reason have just been checking us out rather than using this to their advantage to dominate and control the rest of the world.

Maybe it's the illuminati or some Baal worshipping cult or whatever, and they are slowly creating the New World Order and have been making us their slaves in ways we can't even realize, slowly making us morally corrupt and waiting for us to become more secular and less religious so that their appearance wouldn't be taken as demonic forces people automatically would detest.

Romulus

That leads me to another issue? Where have they been hiding and how? For them to stay hidden Wakanda style, they would have to have a totally locked in nation. Nobody comes in and nobody comes out. If just one citizen wanted to break free, then that would mean the game is up.

Also how would the economy work? How would they fees their civilisation?

It leads to more questions than if these things were aliens. In fact, aliens make far more sense than a hidden civilization.

What if they literally left the planet? There were huge portions of land that are now submerged.

What if they literally left the planet? There were huge portions of land that are now submerged.
Out of all the possibilities I think the breakaway human civilization is one of the least likely ones. If it were some breakaway group, I don't see how a group from within that group wouldn't take their tech back to us and completely dominate the world. I don't think humans would have it in them to hold back, we're kinda a dickhead species - maybe that's exactly what is happening? I don't know.

The more I think about it, I think the most likely possibilities are it either being completely alien, or a mix of alien and government tech that was developed by back engineering alien tech.

noonjam

Out of all the possibilities I think the breakaway human civilization is one of the least likely ones. If it were some breakaway group, I don't see how a group from within that group wouldn't take their tech back to us and completely dominate the world. I don't think humans would have it in them to hold back, we're kinda a dickhead species - maybe that's exactly what is happening? I don't know.

The more I think about it, I think the most likely possibilities are it either being completely alien, or a mix of alien and government tech that was developed by back engineering alien tech.
Ancient advanced human (or other) society on earth who died out but their automated AI drones are still working and buzzing about.

Romulus

I think there are examples here on earth of humans not dominating other humans while being vastly superior technologically.

Romulus

The way he describes the debris is pretty insane, especially considering this was the 1940s.

"The metal was no thicker than the plastic on a pack of cigarettes, but you couldn't bend it, and even if you hit with a sledgehammer it would bounce off."

And it was a weather balloon? Why did the debris cover 12 football fields? That sounds like a high-speed impact.

Last edited:

INC

The way he describes the debris is pretty insane, especially considering this was the 1940s.

"The metal was no thicker than the plastic on a pack of cigarettes, but you couldn't bend it, and even if you hit with a sledgehammer it would bounce off."

So how did it smash into small fragments in the first place then, if it's so strong?

Maybe because it crashed like this

Romulus

So how did it smash into small fragments in the first place then, if it's so strong?

Maybe because it crashed like this

If the speeds we're hearing are correct, I would not think anything could survive something even remotely close to that. And the metal could be extremely strong and not be able to maintain the integrity of the entire vessel.

Last edited:

IDKFA

You mean living underwater?

Still doesn't make sense. How would they survive living underwater?

How do they grow food and feed their population? How does the economy work?

How did they develop such incredible technology underwater? Any advanced civilization needs to be able to make use of their natural resources to gain a technical advantage. For humans, it was smelting metal that really kicked start our technical resolution. How would an underwater civilization smelt?

MadAnon

Was scanning some UFO subreddits for the latest, greatest sightings and came upon this gem.

You don't need to go to rainforests and look for uncontacted tribes worshiping planes. These guys are filming satellites thinking they are aliens.

Breakaway civilizations? We have breakaway Idiocracy happening right next to us.

The music, the phrases directed towards satellites like "Welcome to earth!". :pie_roffles:

Last edited:

INC

Was scanning some UFO subreddits for the latest, greatest sightings and came upon this gem.

You don't need to go to rainforests and look for uncontacted tribes worshiping planes. These guys are filming satellites thinking they are aliens.

Breakaway civilizations? We have breakaway Idiocracy happening right next to us.

something similar has been posted before, some are just bats........

granted these dont look very bat like lol

Last edited:

Birdo

Banned

The music, the phrases directed towards satellites like "Welcome to earth!". :pie_roffles:

"Welcome to earth! We are peaceful!"...... Erm, not really :messenger_grinning_smiling:

(Also, I think those are drones).

Romulus

You mean living underwater?

Still doesn't make sense. How would they survive living underwater?

How do they grow food and feed their population? How does the economy work?

How did they develop such incredible technology underwater? Any advanced civilization needs to be able to make use of their natural resources to gain a technical advantage. For humans, it was smelting metal that really kicked start our technical resolution. How would an underwater civilization smelt?

Not underwater. I mean they left a long time ago and now the land is submerged.

Last edited:

IDKFA

Not underwater. I mean they left a long time ago and now the land is submerged.

So they left the planet a long time ago and their original homeland is lost? I mean, that raises questions of how they developed interstellar travel, why did they leave the earth and also why return.

On another note, saw this was uploaded yesterday. Don't think it's anything new, but it's worth a watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom