• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

Banned
He went almost full bob lazar.
Asking him simple questions and he goes "oh I am not a medical expert"... just fucking describe what you saw you hack fraud.
Most questions get very long, derivative answers. And his body language make it look rehearsed (like repeated lie).
"I can't answer, I don't know, that's a good question, I don't know".
Again - You cannot trust anyone with USA flag hat and goatee like that :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I mean - He does not necessarily have to be evil liar but he is probably bending his knowledge to what he wants to believe. He is surely a fan of this topic. Not just someone who happened to "work in that department"

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Romulus

He went almost full bob lazar.
Asking him simple questions and he goes "oh I am not a medical expert"... just fucking describe what you saw you hack fraud.
Most questions get very long, derivative answers. And his body language make it look rehearsed (like repeated lie).
"I can't answer, I don't know, that's a good question, I don't know".
Again - You cannot trust anyone with USA flag hat and goatee like that :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I mean - He does not necessarily have to be evil liar but he is probably bending his knowledge to what he wants to believe. He is surely a fan of this topic. Not just someone who happened to "work in that department"

I thought he was under nda? He's always refrained from going too far, why would he suddenly do a tell all?
Your post seems really emotional. You spend half of the post talking about him not saying enough, then the second half saying hes probably a ufo fanboy/lair. Maybe. But why even watch his hour long video anyway? Lol

Last edited:

Romulus

Commander Fravor described it as a white tic tac. Thats exactly what these look like, especially when they zoom in and slow it down.

Last edited:

INC

Gold Member
Commander Fravor described it as a white tic tac. Thats exactly what these look like, especially when they zoom in and slow it down.

Ball lightning

Its a bug upclose to your face

Parallax balloon attached to a drone

A new bird thats faster than a jet

Ice fragments from space

Oh hey look its this guy again....who on an interview with rogan said he didnt think any of these videos were anything and this planet has never been visited.

hes been hawking the omuamua idea for the last year...even though so much science has shown it was nothing.

INC

Gold Member
Oh hey look its this guy again....who on an interview with rogan said he didnt think any of these videos were anything and this planet has never been visited.

hes been hawking the omuamua idea for the last year...even though so much science has shown it was nothing.

So who is reliable, that would convince you then? Our of interest, what's your tipping point?

MMaRsu

Banned
Ehhh, this dudes job was to lie, deceive and spread misinformation. Kinda makes me side eye everything he says. Same with the report, they'll announce whatever it is they'll announce and the whole time I'll be sitting there wondering what the angle is. There is always an angle. Especially since the U.S. government has already been known to spread lies about ufo sightings in order to confuse the public in regards to spy planes being used.

Whatever they end up saying take with a massive grain of salt. I'm mostly talking to you alien people, they'll be the ones scrambling for any shred of justification that aliens exist.
That was his job.

Then he quit the Pentagon because he wanted to disclose things and was frustrated with the lack of action from the Pentagon.

MMaRsu

Banned

quote:

Writing in Scientific American, Loeb has theorized 'Oumuamua could potentially be "an artificial object on a targeted mission towards the sun" and that its thin, flat shape "could have been that of a receiver" to pick up signals.

He added: "At this time, the possibility that any UAP are extraterrestrial is highly speculative."

Just like his Oumuamua is highly speculative. I've listened to his podcasts but I feel like he's really trying to hawk his book.

rofif

Banned
I thought he was under nda? He's always refrained from going too far, why would he suddenly do a tell all?
Your post seems really emotional. You spend half of the post talking about him not saying enough, then the second half saying hes probably a ufo fanboy/lair. Maybe. But why even watch his hour long video anyway? Lol
I only watched last 15 minutes of the interview. But i've seen some before.
If he was under NDA, he already told too much so I doubt he is.
Looks like he is making stuff up to me...

INC

Gold Member
I only watched last 15 minutes of the interview. But i've seen some before.
If he was under NDA, he already told too much so I doubt he is.
Looks like he is making stuff up to me...

Not really, everything he's said was unclassified, and we k ow about because of it, I've yet to hear him comment on specific events, only "there is better evidences"

Thats not breaking anything that's under NDA or still classified, just theres more.....well thats pretty obvious to anyone into the subject or even the general public, si cos we all know we're waiting for Congress hearing

At that point his NDA could be lifted by Congress, thats what he say he is waiting for, due to his security clearance

Thats how I've take it anyway, I could be wrong

MadAnon

Looks like "The greatest UFO coverup you've never heard of" aka. The Pentyrch UFO was nothing but one ladies ufo/conspiracy obsession getting better of her.

Very solid debunk. Military excersises sound about right.

INC

Gold Member

This is a good one, reliable witness and physical evidence at the site.

I believe even blue book marked this as unsolved still.

As much as I side with alien, I find these cases hard to swallow, even with my biased

Just too much to deal with tbh, craft sure, video, radar data etc etc sure, but actual aliens...........same with all these encounters, I just can't get to that point in my mind yet, its just too far fetched, like the school kids all saying the same thing, they described something extremely similar to the account above

Its a cool story, with some actual evidence...well it was investigated at least

I'll stick to just the UFO/UAP craft first, and move on, if there's any reason to move on, and its not BS

StormCell

I'll stick to just the UFO/UAP craft first, and move on, if there's any reason to move on, and its not BS

At a minimum, I expect for there to be two things that will begin to happen. The first is that cameras and private drones will become far more numerous in the public space (already happening) such that we should begin to get some incredible video of things that we're not seeing (because no one is looking at that moment). I'm thinking that Amazon and Google may begin to have insurmountable evidence on their own. This would also assume that they're not already bound by security agreements that would keep them silent, but even if they were it requires that more people know. I just can't conceive of so many people knowing something without even bigger leaks happening.

The second thing I anticipate is that as the amount of drones and high quality cameras increases in the public space, if the government has anything to disclose out ahead of this tide of new evidence then they will seek to get out ahead of it with a disclosure of some sort along with the compelling evidence that they can declassify.

Romulus

Those triangle "ufos" never made sense to me. I never put stock in them. The only thing is why are there so many airplanes in the sky in one area? Don't air traffic controllers spread them out extremely far? And aren't they easily identified on radar?

Last edited:

Romulus

The French UAP 100 page report is do out today.
The preview is basically "We have no idea how these objects achieve what they do, but the phenomenon is definitely real."
An English version will be available later to avoid the Google translation weirdness. I'll post it then.

Last edited:

Romulus

I do remember Lue being criticized for not being involved at all in the "ufo community" now suddenly he's this closet UFO superfan lol

My XCOM playthrough is greatly enhanced by this official report business. It sort of feels like I'm back in the '90s when X-Files, Independence Day, MiB and Roswell's 50th anniversary fueled a lot of UFO fun. Back then I bought dozens of UFO books and magazines, it was top tier entertainment.
It was also harder to ruin the fun with fact-checking!

The French UAP 100 page report is do out today.
The preview is basically "We have no idea how these objects achieve what they do, but the phenomenon is definitely real."
An English version will be available later to avoid the Google translation weirdness. I'll post it then.

Who gave this preview? Has the document leaked?

INC

Gold Member
Sorry but every "expert" or "former whatever" who brings up this stupid green triangle video and tries to explain that this is something unusual and mysterious looses any kind of credibility.

He doesn't claim to be an expert tho........I just think its interesting to see how they're analysing it, for and against. Both parties taking on board the other persons analysis, and amending it, and reevaluating their conclusions, isnt that a good thing? To debate and scrutinise?

Romulus

Sorry but every "expert" or "former whatever" who brings up this stupid green triangle video and tries to explain that this is something unusual and mysterious looses any kind of credibility.

He's stepping out of his lane, he's not a digital camera night vision expert at all, he's just making guesses. The problem is, other people are doing this too and it's fine apparently so long as it serves one side of the narrative.

Last edited:

INC

Gold Member
There is nothing to scrutinise in this obvious out of focus plane.
Everyone who claims different is an idiot or an attention whore who is trying to get easy clicks/views.

So why is it classified as a UFO/UAP then? To what end?

Romulus

1949 FBI Memo

“unidentified phenomena” are reported to go a mean average of 27,000 MPH which translates to seven and a half miles PER SECOND.

For reference, the SR71 was a super-secret craft in the 1960s that could do a max speed of about 3200mph. It was flying almost a decade later and about 10% as fast, and that's considering the UAP observed was actually at max throttle, which seems ridiculous to imagine.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Those triangle "ufos" never made sense to me. I never put stock in them.

I've seen a triangle, except I knew what it was as I lived near the approach of an international airport. It was night we were driving close to the airport but not super close and there it was a hovering triangle exactly as you seen described. But the position was right in the landing path and theres an effect you can see where planes go slow for landing and they appear to hover.

I'm sure SOME triangles are misidentified as I've described.

INC

Gold Member
I've seen a triangle, except I knew what it was as I lived near the approach of an international airport. It was night we were driving close to the airport but not super close and there it was a hovering triangle exactly as you seen described. But the position was right in the landing path and theres an effect you can see where planes go slow for landing and they appear to hover.

I'm sure SOME triangles are misidentified as I've described.
Wouldn't that loud tho?, u wouldn't mistake that.....?

StormCell

During the classification it was an object.

This kind of exchange over video that represents the lowest common denominator is precisely why I view most skeptics with disdain and consider them harmful to a potentially serious topic.

News flash: No one cares about that Pentagon pyramid video.

Skeptics ought to start with the most complicated and convincing of cases. Otherwise, I don't take them seriously at all. The conversation starts where the explanations cut out.

Last edited:

zeomax

So its classified as a plane now then, wheres it say that officially, got a link to clear this up
This is handled by state officials, the laziest people on earth. Do you really think they constantly update their stuff? It got classified and all the files went to a file cabinet where nobody will touch it ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom