• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All in one soda machines are trash

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I used to have an app to track these things down when I was travelling because caffeine gives me migraines but I still want that Diet Coke fix.

It's awesome being able to get Cherry Caffeine Free Diet Coke rather than being stuck with the usual choices like at McDonald's.

My biggest problem is having to stand in line behind confused people not understanding a basic touch screen. That and actually getting the staff to replace the flavors or not running out of your flavor like 3 seconds in to it pouring.

lock2k

Banned
Love these things..only place I can get Coke with Lime.

We have Pepsi with lime in Brazil and it's called Pepsi Twist, not Coke but it still tastes really good.

505595.jpg

Last edited:

Super Mario

Banned
These are where I discovered cherry vanilla Coke, which is thankfully, a flavor you can purchase now. That there is max level soda. Once you drink it, there are no more sodas you will ever need.

Darko

My favourite was making vanilla cherry but now they have that actual flavour here so meh
Edit:

These are where I discovered cherry vanilla Coke, which is thankfully, a flavor you can purchase now.
We think alike

Last edited:

RaptorGTA

We have Pepsi with lime in Brazil and it's called Pepsi Twist, not Coke but it still tastes really good.

505595.jpg

Pepsi was selling those smaller cans of Pepsi with Lime in Walmart. This was back in December I think..not sure if there still selling them. I bought a couple of boxes of them..but I'm a Coke person.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
I don't drink soda; I drink flavored sparkling water by Poland Spring and Deer Park. Soda isn't healthy and is loaded with sugar; flavored sparkling water is a healthy alternative.

Cato

Banned
20111012-FreestyleMachine-Main.jpg

Fuck these things, every time I get a soda from one it always ends up getting some residue of another soda in the line or spout so my regular coke will taste like cherry or vanilla coke mixed with Fanta or some shit.

Give me my soda machines with dedicated lines and spouts for each flavor. This is in example where technology takes us backwards, I'm willing to die on this hill.

That other taste is probably just legionares disease. Because that minimum wage guys that "maintains" it probably go all out to make sure he does a spotless job, following the actual procedures and never cutting corners.

Last edited:
Top Bottom