• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coca-Cola Discontinues Cinnamon Coke

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
The Coca-Cola Company has discontinued their limited cinnamon-flavored soda, that delectable beverage which I live and die for. I don't drink regular coke. I don't buy their vanilla, their cherry, I don't care for the new cherry vanilla, or any other stripper-name sodas. I crave only that cinnamon kick.

Sometimes I drink Canada Dry ginger ale, but not often. I'm just not a fan of the texture of sodas, except those with real cane sugar (the minority in the US).
Cinnamon Coke was different. It just was. It was SPECIAL.

There's no more Coca-Cola for me. My cinnamon coke is gone.

And now I wither away.

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I'd never seen that or I would be interested to try it.
What country do you live in?
United States. I bought it on a whim--they released a strange-sounding flavor, as if to dare me to drink it, and I accepted.
But from the first taste, I was in love.
And now my heart is broken.

United States. I bought it on a whim--they released a strange-sounding flavor, as if to dare me to drink it, and I accepted.
But from the first taste, I was in love.
And now my heart is broken.

I want the Merry Mash-Up Mountain Dew year round personally. Shit was great.

MadAnon

Tried it like a year ago. Most disgusting thing ever. All the stock of this abomination should be flushed down the toilet. Sewers is the right place for it.

Last edited:

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I've been wanting to try the cinnamon coca-cola but I only ever see it in 12 packs, and I ain't committing to that much soda at once.

DESTROYA

Tried it once and spit that shit out, no big loss for one of the nastiest tasting things I ever put in my mouth.
Good riddance.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
It was fucking disgusting. I like a lot of Coke flavors, but that one was like if you crushed up some Cinnamon Toast Crunch, mixed it in with some coke, then filtered it through some cheese cloth.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
It was fucking disgusting. I like a lot of Coke flavors, but that one was like if you crushed up some Cinnamon Toast Crunch, mixed it in with some coke, then filtered it through some cheese cloth.
No you just needed to drink more of it
It's the best coke I swear it
It's also the only good coke, I swear this as well

Punished Miku

Gold Member
The Coca-Cola Company has discontinued their limited cinnamon-flavored soda, that delectable beverage which I live and die for. I don't drink regular coke. I don't buy their vanilla, their cherry, I don't care for the new cherry vanilla, or any other stripper-name sodas. I crave only that cinnamon kick.

Sometimes I drink Canada Dry ginger ale, but not often. I'm just not a fan of the texture of sodas, except those with real cane sugar (the minority in the US).

And now I wither away.
Hit up amazon asap. Might get lucky

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm allergic to cinnamon and love Coke, so this was always a waiting game for me

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Tried it like a year ago. Most disgusting thing ever. All the stock of this abomination should be flushed down the toilet. Sewers is the right place for it.
Name checks out.

Gargus

Banned
This was a thing?

What the hell is wrong with soda companies?

It was good. Had a little burn to it. I'd get it once in a while but I couldn't drink it all the time.

Then again I never was much for novelty versions of soft drinks. Except 7up gold, that shit was delicious.

Mista

Banned
Cinnamon coke? The only people I imagine that would be drinking this are the ones that were born without any tasting sense or lost it on the way.

Pimpbaa

I don't drink regular coke. I don't buy their vanilla, their cherry, I don't care for the new cherry vanilla, or any other stripper-name sodas. I crave only that cinnamon kick.

Hey I knew a stripper named Cinnamon Kick! Unfortunately her dancing style led to too many customers getting concussions so she was fired.

belmarduk

Maybe I should try mixing cinnamon with a regular coke.

There's probably some stock around a store near you. Maybe even quite a bit. If they discontinued it, its likely that it was a poor seller.
Buy all of it!!!!!

Google says the Wal Mart near me has it.. I may get some tomorrow based upon your advice.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I'd love to try the million pop variations the US has.

Scoot across the border and we get probably 1/4 the number of them. It's amazing because I've surfed sites just to see what a US store will have. Not only more flavours, but the market is so big that it sure seemed every one had a diet version too.

Although got to say, I'd skip cinnamon coke. Not a fan of cinnamon.

Last edited:

Setzer

Maybe I should try mixing cinnamon with a regular coke.
I mix this with Coke........

fullsizeoutput_62ec.jpeg

Tastes way better than Coca-Cola's version.

Kadayi

Banned

And now I wither away.

First Prey 2 and now Cinnamon Coke? You're living the worst timeline Husky

LOL. Heard of this, never saw any of the videos before. Dumb motherfuckers.

Cinnamon is all about the smell. It's basically ground-up aromatic tree bark. Might as well have tried eating a spoonful of sawdust.

Last edited:
Top Bottom