• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coca-Cola Discontinues Cinnamon Coke

LMJ

I'm with you Husky Husky , this like cinnamon Pepsi, Patriot Mountain Dew and Pitch Black

A tear shed for all the delicious limited time products no longer with us :(

Last edited:

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
That cinnamon coke probably goes well with a McRib.

Don't know about a McRib, but I made the mistake of drinking one with a burger. Needless to say it wasn't the greatest pairing. I'm not sure what this drink would taste good with tbh. I guess it's more of a sipping soda that's best on its own.

DonJorginho

Banned
Maybe it is just the version we got here in the UK but it literally tasted like the crustiest piece of ass ever conceived on God's green earth.

I am sorry for your loss, I suggest now you switch to the superior Coke in Cherry Vanilla ;)

Ron Mexico

I've seen 6-packs of the mini cans going for like $12-15 on Amazon. Was pretty decent, but there's no way in hell I would pay anything approaching that price for it.

DESTROYA

I've seen 6-packs of the mini cans going for like $12-15 on Amazon. Was pretty decent, but there's no way in hell I would pay anything approaching that price for it.
OK teacher, tell auto spell correction to fix it next time....jeez man, lighten up.

Grinchy

Banned
The sooner we can rid our planet of the existence of this Coke flavor, the sooner we can progress as a species.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I remember the cinnamon challenge and people being interested in cinnamon coke, it made no sense.

Never actually seen Cinnamon flavored Coke here in the Eastside of the States.... But I'll tell you that Vanilla Coke was possibly the worst tasting drink in existence in my opinion.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Never actually seen Cinnamon flavored Coke here in the Eastside of the States.... But I'll tell you that Vanilla Coke was possibly the worst tasting drink in existence in my opinion.
East coast here! It was only a holiday flavor, around for a short few months, and at the store where I bought it, it would take up a single slot in the fridge. Easy to miss. Now it's been replaced with big dumb cherry vanilla.

East coast here! It was only a holiday flavor, around for a short few months, and at the store where I bought it, it would take up a single slot in the fridge. Easy to miss. Now it's been replaced with big dumb cherry vanilla.
I'll give it a try once we hit the holidays!

Top Bottom