• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All my favorite Netflix shows have been cancelled

DrJohnGalt

Banned
Lame, man. Really enjoyed F is for Family. Hopefully they will get to wrap it up properly.

Sabrina was way too woke for me. Couldn't force myself back after that first episode.

I read somewhere netlix typically does 2-3 year starting contracts then only renews the highest rated shows after that. It would explain why so many things only make it a few seasons.

Honestly not really impressed with any streaming service at the moment.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Most of the shows I started watching get canceled in the first or second season, then they have to abruptly end it. It's BS. This is why I don't watch shows as soon as they come out anymore. I haven't even seen GOT, and by the reviews of the last season, I might not even watch it.

InDaGulag

The only Netflix cancellation I was unhappy about was Santa Clarita Diet. The show creators had only one more season planned to finish off the story and Netflix still cancelled the show. Even when the 3rd season ended on a cliffhanger. The last season had a fucking 100% RT score.

So annoying.

bitbydeath

The only Netflix cancellation I was unhappy about was Santa Clarita Diet. The show creators had only one more season planned to finish off the story and Netflix still cancelled the show. Even when the 3rd season ended on a cliffhanger. The last season had a fucking 100% RT score.

So annoying.

Yeah, that cancellation made no sense.
I always saw that listed in the top 10 of most popular shows when it released but that still wasn’t enough.

Kev Kev

im still so fucking pissed about The OA

i know a lot of people jumped off after the season 1 fanile, but season 2 turned the insanity up to 11 and it was fucking awesome. i thought they really turned the show around and set up for an epic season 3... and then they canceled it.

fuck you netflix. fuck you on fire

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Messiah ended on such a cliffhanger as well. That show needed at least one more series to the story a proper ending.

Top Bottom