• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All these photos of Veronica Belmont on engadget driving me crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoss

BlueTsunami said:
I wonder if she plays VIDEO GAMEZ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDde

She does play World of WarCraft. :D

Damn cute indeed.

dreadfulwater

aka morbidesque
she reminds me of my kid sister. fun to hang out with and give noogies to. she has sort of a tomboy look I guess.

He boyfriend looks geeky too. go geeks! pic from her Japan trip on Flickr. you gaffers are outta luck.

1424931799_2e32b4c95a.jpg

fistfulofmetal said:
Ordinary girls are the best kind of girls, it's true.

Totally true, because see, my mind has given up daydreaming about fucking supermodels or rap video girls. It's all "could I actually hook up with her?" and so when I see a girl that isn't ridiculously gorgeous but very pretty in an ordinary kinda way, my brain's all "make it so" and the fantasia begins.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
She's not working at Endgadget. She works for Mahalo. This week engadget and mahalo partnered up for CES video coverage.

GodMike

Banned
Wow. No lecherous comments about wanting to FHUTA or anything? I'm severely disappointed and surprised. GAF suddenly getting laid or something?

HotByCold

Banned
elektrikluv said:
I don't see it? Maybe I need to have a penis in order to do so!
It's quite simple, technology is arousing and so is certain women. If you combine these things you get twice the arousal!

GodMike said:
Wow. No lecherous comments about wanting to FHUTA or anything? I'm severely disappointed and surprised. GAF suddenly getting laid or something?

Dude, she's cute. You don't F cute UTA. It's just wrong. You snuggle cute and kiss cute and then tenderly plow cute until she bites your neck and scratches your back with her nails as she goes over the edge. But you don't FHUTA. That's wrong.

bluemax

Banned
Skiptastic said:
Pfft, unless there's a ring on her finger, that Moby wannabe ain't claiming nothing.

He looks like a skinhead, is that a Fred Perry shirt?

She doesn't look particularly excited in those CES photos.

Skiptastic said:
Dude, she's cute. You don't F cute UTA. It's just wrong. You snuggle cute and kiss cute and then tenderly plow cute until she bites your neck and scratches your back with her nails as she goes over the edge. But you don't FHUTA. That's wrong.
1449980890_747e4bb2f9.jpg

Thai

Bane was better.
tedtropy said:
I was really expecting some Castlevania cosplay and, honestly, a little disappointed when there wasn't any.

She's quite cute.

285198865_1a0276f183.jpg

wth happened here? its like she stuffed her sweater to melontit proportions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom