• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All these photos of Veronica Belmont on engadget driving me crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
GONZO said:
For some reason I really like this pic of her.

794496257_cc963b8cbf.jpg

Crazy hot! Huge tits!

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Why am I having Déjà vu, Must be something about a girl /EDIT/ throwing a /EDIT/ javelin.

Deacan

Hmm that came out rong, ok a girl throwing a javelin.

Deacan

Geeks on gaf appreciate anything if it has a vagina.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Deacan said:
Geeks on gaf appreciate anything if it has a vagina.
I've never been one to give a goddamn about a girl just because she plays DS or is obsessed with gadgets and shit. But c'mon, she's pretty fucking hot.

Deacan

demon said:
I've never been one to give a goddamn about a girl just because she plays DS or is obsessed with gadgets and shit. But c'mon, she's pretty fucking hot.

Aye she is cute, but I still stand by what I say.

Skiptastic said:
Dude, she's cute. You don't F cute UTA. It's just wrong. You snuggle cute and kiss cute and then tenderly plow cute until she bites your neck and scratches your back with her nails as she goes over the edge. But you don't FHUTA. That's wrong.
:lol :lol :lol :lol
I'll second this tender plowing.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
fan-fucking-tastic. Engadget finally got off the constant Belmont pictures today; i was getting sick of seeing her mug in every other shot.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Just an Fyi, certain petite chicks usually hide their chest size under mounds of clothes or other deceitful tactics. Don't be fooled! Theres pillow grade masses under them shirts (as obviously seen in this thread).

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Funnily enough she sort of looks like Jade Raymond but without the horse mouth. I wonder when the Internet White Knights will come in.

BlueTsunami said:
Funnily enough she sort of looks like Jade Raymond but without the horse mouth. I wonder when the Internet White Knights will come in.
I said this to ******. But I think she has a pretty big mouth too.

I forgot his name was banned lol

aoi tsuki

Yay, another moderately attractive host that i wouldn't give a second look if she were outside the context of my geeky interests! And her last name is the same as a famous video game character! And she's a girl! Now i'll never stop visiting Engadget!

Archer

She's ok. Semi-cute but seems dull from the pics. That being said....

Skiptastic said:
Dude, she's cute. You don't F cute UTA. It's just wrong. You snuggle cute and kiss cute and then tenderly plow cute until she bites your neck and scratches your back with her nails as she goes over the edge. But you don't FHUTA. That's wrong.

Dude, you definitely F cute UTA. Don't fall for the "cute soft cuddly" shit... The cutesies are the biggest freaks in the sack. I'd guess she's a prime candidate. But the comment about her bf looking like a Moby wannabe is spot on. She def needs to upgrade.

Rezbit

CajoleJuice said:
oh goddamn it cute chick ruined

lock this thread

done

:lol :lol

It's true :( God dammit Jimmy Fallon, not only are your movies awful but you're sullying cutie pies!

The Suspect Device

Mrs. Spinnington
She's definitely not unattractive, but what is it that makes her "really, really cute"?
Pretty eyes I suppose, but nothing extraordinary..
Though in the "Erector" photograph she sort of resembles Jennifer Garner.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Cute, but she is like one of those girls that grew up around dudes (call it "geeky" if you want, I disagree) If I thought dude interests and dude mannerisms and dude vocal inflections were hot I'd go with dudes. Seems like a child of this "punk" movement, which is more a reversal of gender characteristics than androgyny (not that the latter is any better!)

The Suspect Device said:
She's definitely not unattractive, but what is it that makes her "really, really cute"?
Pretty eyes I suppose, but nothing extraordinary..
Though in the "Erector" photograph she sort of resembles Jennifer Garner.

It can't really be quantified. There's just something about her appearance and, especially, facial expressions and body language that's attractive to me.

Mind you, I'm not a conformist when it comes to taste in women. The women that most guys go gaga over don't do anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom