• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I being irrational? [Relationship-GAF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I was married. My wife started a band. I trusted her completely and never felt the need to check up on her.

She had a built in excuse to be out till 3am all the time. She had a gig. She was "practicing".

I started noticing that the drummer and her were texting alot. He started visiting the house more often. She was out later and later. Sometimes till 5-6am. Couldn't get ahold of her.

I pulled up the phone records and noticed that for the past few months they had been texting non-stop all day every day except for when they were together.

Suddenly she started having "weekend conferences" for work and going off the grid, no texting back and forth. Start looking at the bank statements to see hotel charges and lies upon lies.

I'm just saying as someone who got fucked over and cheated on: Where there is smoke there is fire. Trust is bullshit when someone is being shady.

akira28

She likes him more than you, your too scared to confront her because you will lose her, man up

He's such a great husband though. You don't know their relationship. He's just...not fun or something? I dunno.

OP does she think you're fun? What's so great about this dude that they hang out so regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom