• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazing high resolution shot of the Black Panther Suit (click to see details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

So he's like a male Catwoman, right?

No, that is literally Cat Man

500px-Catman_0002.jpg

Man, I attach my life to superhero movies so this is really exciting for me. Can't wait for my life to be vindicated and actually have meaning when I can finally watch Captain America: Civil War in theaters, been running on empty since I last saw Ant-Man.

Ant-Man is out on bluray.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
I'm a bit concerned about how this suit will look in Civil War. The cinematography looks to be similar to Winter Soldier--realistic, natural. I wonder if the amazing details on the suit will pop. Looks to be very flat in the trailer.

They've certainly added a lot of minute detailing and lines to make the black form-fitting suit look like more than just a black form-fitting suit. I guess adding some kevlar would make hime look too much like Batman.

There's something a little off about his mask though, maybe it's the eyes, the ears or the snout? Perhaps all three?

Overall it's pretty good I guess.

The Kree

Banned
They've certainly added a lot of minute detailing and lines to make the black form-fitting suit look like more than just a black form-fitting suit. I guess adding some kevlar would make hime look too much like Batman.

There's something a little off about his mask though, maybe it's the eyes, the ears or the snout? Perhaps all three?

Overall it's pretty good I guess.

Kevlar? It's entirely made of vibranium.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I didn't think Marvel & The Russos could outdo their Stealth Suit genius but here we are with The Greatest Superhero Movie Costume Of All Time.

On one hand I like it, on the other it looks like a Power Ranger suit. That's not a knock against it per se but it's hard for me to not see it in that light. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom