• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazing Race Season 22 |OT|: Double The Express Passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifty

If Meghan doesn't win, I will go into a year long depression.

Were you one of the guests on the Youtube show that she hosts?

Max and Katie or Bates and Anthony are going to win. My hope is Max/Katie, because she's super hot with a PHD and that should count for something.

Were you one of the guests on the Youtube show that she hosts?

Max and Katie or Bates and Anthony are going to win. My hope is Max/Katie, because she's super hot with a PHD and that should count for something.

But Bates Battaglia was a Toronto Maple Leaf, that counts for more

And they are hilarious

suaveric

I really don't understand the logic in using the double U turn on the other alliance. Why wouldn't the hockey players want to U turn Max and Katie? They're the strongest competition, you want them out of the game. Unless they knew that the first 3 teams were so far ahead that the using it would be pointless.

I really don't understand the logic in using the double U turn on the other alliance. Why wouldn't the hockey players want to U turn Max and Katie? They're the strongest competition, you want them out of the game. Unless they knew that the first 3 teams were so far ahead that the using it would be pointless.

They knew they had a 3 hour lead on the other two teams since their flight arrived at 10ish while the other arrived at 1ish. Not to mention, they were all into their own alliance thing with Max/Katie and the country singers, even if it would have been cool to see and the drama would have been awesome, they would have never used it on their own alliance.

suaveric

They knew they had a 3 hour lead on the other two teams since their flight arrived at 10ish while the other arrived at 1ish. Not to mention, they were all into their own alliance thing with Max/Katie and the country singers, even if it would have been cool to see and the drama would have been awesome, they would have never used it on their own alliance.

I believe the flight's lead was only about two hours difference. Either way I guess they knew they were so far out in front it didn't matter. Otherwise it would have been a really dumb move. This isn't Survivor, dispatched teams don't vote at the end for the winner, if you want to help your odds you have to take out the best competition if given the chance.

Jitters

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD WHAT KIND OF MONSTER WOULD U-TURN HER

IM GOING TO WATCH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER VLOGS NOW.

I DONT EVEN CARE WHO WINS THIS STUPID SHOW

TheYanger

I've never seen any of her videos before, so I go and watch...HOLY SHIT. Meghan is more annoying IRL than on the show? How the fuck can anyone enjoy this shrill kid?

Balehead

Kind of glad to see them gone, didn't really like the way they were on the race. Beth and Mona aren't much better with their invisible edit, and based on that I'd say they get dropped next and the final 3 is hockeyplayers, newlyweds and singers. Hoping for Max and Katie to win, but hockey's not terrible either.

Mona/Beth deserved to survive after having to do that U-Turn and Speed Bump combo. Once I saw that the YT team was rolling the barrels one at a time I knew they were gone. I'm so glad that the annoying YouTube team has finally been eliminated!

"so instead of u turning a strong team, let's u turn a team we don't like because they made an alliance because that's what our alliance wants"

yeah, I'm skiping the finale. Truth be told, it was really a boring season. other than what I said up there, there was really no interesting conflict or anything to keep me watching. yeah, this will probaly be the last season I watch.

Cat Party

"so instead of u turning a strong team, let's u turn a team we don't like because they made an alliance because that's what our alliance wants"

yeah, I'm skiping the finale. Truth be told, it was really a boring season. other than what I said up there, there was really no interesting conflict or anything to keep me watching. yeah, this will probaly be the last season I watch.

This has been a great season. Some epic fuck ups, and a truly likable team in the finale.

I prefer when teams aren't yelling at each other non-stop, threatening to quit the race or stop being friends/in a relationship

TheYanger

What? It's Amazing Race not survivor. "Conflict" so rarely even makes a difference on the show, it rarely comes up for that reason. Sure, it's good TV when it happens, but it's not beneficial to anyone's game so nobody does it. If you don't like the show for the travel, the challenges, and watching people make their own successes and failures, you probably are watching the wrong show.

789shadow

Banned
That Tray It detour looks seriously difficult. I don't know why everyone chose it just because it was close.

EDIT: READ THE MENU

789shadow

Banned
This challenge seems sort of random. What if their guy is just walking by right there?

EDIT: what the fuck Amazing Race.

RangersFan

go team Battalglia! I want them to win, if not then max/katie. I just don't want roller moms to win. especially with the winners last season lol

RangersFan

omg hope team bates finishes this quick. final task editing always fucks with you making it so dramatic unless it's a total blowout.

pargonta

yeah the sense of randomness is sometimes frustrating in this show.

along with the overly dramatic editing and stuff.

still enjoyed this season though, yay hockey players!

Well at least it wasn't Max and Katie.

The final task was much more subdue than last season's which was pretty disappointing.

Man, Mona and Beth was basically panicking throughout these last two legs.

OK, I GET IT. David and Connor are gonna come back.

Has a basketball player ever won the Amazing Race?

A pair of Harlem Globetrotters did very well, they were a really fun team to watch

Finished 4th their first season and 2nd in the Unfinished Business season

I'm glad that team Battaglia won, not glad that the NHL twitter spoiled it for me before I got to my PVR.......gah

BatesB2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom