• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon: Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut (Wii U/$50) - May 7

Care to screenshot the comments? You need a Facebook account to see that page.

Sorry, I thought it was open.

jrREoQsbEBfpJ.PNG

Fehyd

Banned
Sorry, I thought it was open.

jrREoQsbEBfpJ.PNG

I'm actually one of those comments.

I love the game, but in all honesty, I'm not buying a WiiU for it.

Could've just patched the PC version with the improved lighting and fog, or re-released it on PC with those improvements.

But WiiU exclusive? Good luck with that.

I'm actually one of those comments.

I love the game, but in all honesty, I'm not buying a WiiU for it.

Could've just patched the PC version with the improved lighting and fog, or re-released it on PC with those improvements.

But WiiU exclusive? Good luck with that.
So... port begging?

Fehyd

Banned
Oh, its definitely better-done than I anticipated, but its still on the WiiU, which brings the grand total of games I'm interested in on that system to one.

I'm actually more jilted over the graphical improvements than anything else.

I'd kill for the ability to actually mod the PC version with a high-res texture pack and lighting improvements.

It's gonna be long road for Nintendo to walk if they really are interested in changing these perceptions. It would appear that people dont want a Wii U "because Nintendo" at at this point. Offer people games they want? They just bitch that it's on Nintendo's console... Really? This went from Batman levels of apathy to Beyonnetta levels of stupidity overnight.

Rubixcuba

Banned
It's on sale for PC for $5 on Amazon at the moment, does make whatever the final price will be for the Wii U version a bit difficult to swallow.
But will probably double dip for the reworked boss battles :p

Top Bottom