• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Digital Game Sale has started

I wonder if any of the console code sales are new or just price matches.

Edit: Man, none of the books on my wish list are on sale, that sucks.

Trace

Banned
Can these be bought from a Canadian credit card or are they still doing that stupid thing of restricting digital purchases to US?

Did the sale just start? A lot of the games i'm clicking on are showing as "currently unavailable"

edit: oops, never mind, I think i know why. lol

Gleethor

Just a heads up, most of the PS4 ones are on sale this week and for cheaper than amazon's prices if you have plus

Stiler

Was excited for maybe a good deal on Titanfall 2 or Doom, doom isn't even available and titanfall 2 is 40 bucks for the sale...

Anyone find any good deals yet?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
seems to be about the same deals that Steam has had all sale.

:/

Keikaku

Like others have said, nothing really different from Steam except that it's under an even more unwieldy interface. The Amazon interface just doesn't work all that well for me, personally.

Alex

Like others have said, nothing really different from Steam except that it's under an even more unwieldy interface. The Amazon interface just doesn't work all that well for me, personally.

I love Amazon but yeah, I've always felt this way. Their store front and sorting needs a revamp.

Can these be bought from a Canadian credit card or are they still doing that stupid thing of restricting digital purchases to US?

I can buy from A-USA using my UK Credit Card quite happily and a fake address (probably the whitehouse, I can't remember) so I guess you're good.

Quentin

Banned
Amazon be trolling like a mofo. Any advertise sale they have is dogshit. I keep falling for it to every time and end up settling for damn Tupperware. But not this time Amazon u will not get me. I'm logging off my amazon account and going to sleep lol

NeOak

1sO7OlS.png

Top Bottom