• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Digital Game Sale has started

Linkark07

Banned
Nothing I want of course, but through browsing those deals I learned RuneScape now has loot boxes so I'm gonna go kill myself now

This makes me sad for some reason.

Back on topic, thankfully I wasn't even excited. Except, watching these 'deals" disappointed me.

Oh well, thanks for helping my wallet Amazon.

okay where's that really nifty browser extension that lets you block threads titled with certain keywords outright?

Amazon sales are a waste of everyone's time

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Debated on getting Quantum Break on PC at $30. Not sure if part of sale TBH, was just checking to see pricing on their site for the PC version Steam Code.

Then.. I remembered.. the existing backlog of recently bought games is very very very real. Still.. I mean.. is $30 for the PC version worth it?

phant0m

Debating FFVI for $7.99 on android, but I really despise playing games on my phone.

Reviews say the amazon version isn't updated. Remember they have their own android marketplace thats separate from the Play Store. You need their Underground app to access it on non-Kindle devices. No thanks.

Debated on getting Quantum Break on PC at $30. Not sure if part of sale TBH, was just checking to see pricing on their site for the PC version Steam Code.

Then.. I remembered.. the existing backlog of recently bought games is very very very real. Still.. I mean.. is $30 for the PC version worth it?

Absolutely not if you have a recent backlog. There are probably much better games in it.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Absolutely not if you have a recent backlog. There are probably much better games in it.

Yeah. Tons of games I bought on recently during the sales, tons of games pre-ordered for '17 as well. I guess you're right. No reason to spend more atm. It will likely go lower price at some point by the time I get to it.

That's got to be the worst sale page I've seen in a while.,,horribly designed. Grabbed Deus Ex for $19 after clicking off the horrid sale page though so the trip to Amazon.com was not totally worthless at least

MUnited83

For you.
Also, it's an ugly port of a beautiful game.

Also, Amazon's crAppstore often sports out-of-date, less supported versions of apps. It's best to avoid it when possible.
Their app seems to break more and more with time. I can't even download shit properly, it's ridiculous. I've had Hitman go for months and I can't download it at all. Their shitty app just shows it as "Downloading" without actually starting the download.
There isn't even a pause download button. I'm literally stuck with that shit on "downloading" forever.

Their app seems to break more and more with time. I can't even download shit properly, it's ridiculous. I've had Hitman go for months and I can't download it at all. Their shitty app just shows it as "Downloading" without actually starting the download.
There isn't even a pause download button. I'm literally stuck with that shit on "downloading" forever.
Must be taking some pointers from the windows store

Top Bottom