• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Digital Game Sale has started

1sO7OlS.png

Tony sales were soooo good. :(
Miss them.

Not even worth the trouble of switching my Kindle region over to the U.S. to see the deals. (Amazon's region protection is FIERCE.)

Mrbob

Looking at PS4 games and this sale is garbage. They are PSN sale prices without the plus discount applied. Not really worth hyping a sale with worse sale prices.

Head.spawn

Titanfall 2.

PC: $39.99
PS4: $29.99

Nah.

Or you could just buy it directly on Origin for $30, lol.

Is this a joke sale or something?

And guess what that means zero 1st party titles are on sale :D

That's some disappointing shit. Everyone is always hyping the fuck out of all of these PSN sales; I think I've seen two 1st party games on sale so far. This Amazon sale is just salt on the wound.

This is not a particularly impressive sale. I feel like I can find most these titles, on PC at least, cheaper day to day on a healthy offering of sites.

dex3108

That's some disappointing shit. Everyone is always hyping the fuck out of all of these PSN sales; I think I've seen two 1st party games on sale so far. This Amazon sale is just salt on the wound.

You will see few good ones 1 or 2 times per year and they never do multiple ones on same sale as far as i noticed :D

Rektash

It's only a matter of time until amazon tries to force us to use their own digital distribution platform ala steam, isn't it?

I mean for real - they are probably not happy selling steam keys & co when all they need is their own digital distribution platform to siphon off even more profit.

dex3108

It's only a matter of time until amazon tries to force us to use their own digital distribution platform ala steam, isn't it?

I mean for real - they are probably not happy selling steam keys & co when all they need is their own digital distribution platform to siphon off even more profit.

Steam only takes 30% per sold item on Steam Store. seller who sells keys outside steam gets 100% of money. So Amazon in theory takes % for every Steam key sold on their store not Valve for doing more-less nothing :D

Tizoc

Dead Space 3 Complete Collection isn't available anymore it seems...

EDIT: Why no discount on MK Arcade Collection PC ToT

How is ff xiii on pc?

Half and half; for some it runs fine for others it runs bad.
Despite the large download you can clear up space by deleting video files you don't need or want.

It's like there's nothing there. I mean if you don't have Life is Strange, then $5 is a fucking steal but pretty sure Steam has same price.

Disaaaappointeeeed!!

Tizoc

The deals are similar to Steam so if there is a game that isn't available in your Steam region you could get it from Amazon and redeem it on there. Likewise for Origin etc.

emilegc

Titanfall 2, Dishonored 2 and Watch Dogs 2 were all cheaper yesterday WTH?? I know because I was planning to buy them soon on PC digital.

Bluth54

This is just a Steam sale. Selling Steam keys at the same prices as Steam - why bother?. Lame.

Well publishers set the price of digital items, so most are probably going to set the price the same as the Steam sale (unless Amazon decides to give the games a bigger discount out of their cut of the sale, like what happens with Green Man Gaming).

I'm guessing people who have amazon credit or amazon gift cards would be pretty happy with this sale.

This is a sale for people who are unaware the Steam sale has been going on for a week. Maybe Amazon wasn't aware either. With these prices, how could they know?

Top Bottom