• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

driver116

Amazon UK hourly:

16th XB1 + AC:U+AC:BF+Tablet - £409
23rd XB1 + Alien - £349
47th XB1 + FIFA 15 - £329
59th PS4 + GTA5 - £339

That GTA bundle is having shit all affect it seems (currently 58th this hour).

People are probably waiting for the real deals to begin not realising that Amazon are phoning it in this year.

Fortunately, GAME have stepped in and are offering a fantastic bundle for £299...

Game will be doing a PS4 + Driveclub + TLOU Remastered bundle for £299.

Now we just need similarly competitive U bundles.

oni-link

When do these deals all come to an end? I have my eye in the Wii U bundle for £199 but I'm holding out on one that's a bit cheaper

Omikaru

I've got that one pre-ordered. Was hoping GAME, etc would step up as they have with the X1 and PS4 bundles, but it's looking like that will be the best U bundle of the holidays.

A shame. I was looking for slightly better Wii U deals for a friend, who wants to grab one for Bayonetta 2 and MK8.

I'm hoping we see at least one good deal tomorrow on Wii U consoles.

oni-link

You aren't going to find anything cheaper unless you want a much worse deal.

Yeah but £199 sounds good until you factor in you'd need a pro controller and as it's the 8gb model an external HD as well, which pushes the price up by quite a lot

mrklaw

MrArseFace
A Kindle Fire HDX for £99 seems like a good deal?

edit: Or the Hudl2 I guess

I'm tempted by both, but the Kindle is much more customised by Amazon - doesn't even have chrome, has their own browser. The Hudl is more stock android with a bunch of Tesco apps on, so I'm leaning in that direction. Hoping they might discount it a bit

mclem

Failed on the other board games, but Pointless get!

Edit: New additions: Stick of Truth is back at 6:30, along with the PC CE of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, which I don't recall having been up before.

Last year they had some men's gloves. I'm getting increasingly irritated that it always seems to be women's gloves this year.

Yeah but £199 sounds good until you factor in you'd need a pro controller and as it's the 8gb model an external HD as well, which pushes the price up by quite a lot

You don't need either of those and I doubt that you'll find a deal with a Pro Controller and four games, or even two games, for this price, let alone less than this.

The lack of actual PC componants has made this pretty lame for me so far. One of eBuyers deals is a SpyCam KeyFob... Wow yeah ok -.-

Amazon is just as bad with its "iPad Stylus" and nothing at 12AM that I can see PC wise.

Top Bottom