• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

Joni

But that is only relevant to the US? I don't see anything about it on the EU PSN blog.

There are a couple of weird products on the EU PlayStation Store that this morning said they would be on sale from 28-11 to 03-12. They had no add to basket option. Mordor was one of them.

Cookie18

There are a couple of weird products on the EU PlayStation Store that this morning said they would be on sale from 28-11 to 03-12. They had no add to basket option. Mordor was one of them.

That's what I was looking for, awesome. Excited for that.

Edit: What HDD/usb option would people recommend for a Wii U? Don't want to spend much as I just want a little more storage for that Amazon bundle.

Hasney

£25 for the most playable sports game released this generation, purely based on the demo, is easily enough to get me to jump in.

Wow wasn't that alien bundle £289 yesterday - bit of a kick in the teeth for those that got it then

Got South park in my basket at £11.49 but not sure

Do yourself a favour and start watching Lilyhammer.

It's only the show The Sopranos could've been.

I hope you're not serious. Lilyhammer is fun but it isn't even trying to do what the Sopranos was doing nor does it even get close to how influential the Sopranos has been to television since.

Some of Shopto BF items vis HUKD,

Nintendoland £4.85
Wii U Super Mario Bros £11.85
Now TV Box + Sky Sports pass £11.85
Just Dance 2015 ALL Formats £19.85
PS4 Lego batman under £30
Battlefield 4 PS4 / Xbone £22.85
Battlefield 4 PS3 & 360 Under £10
GTA V PS3 & 360 £19.85
Football Manager 2015 £17.85
Xbox 360 wireless controller £22.85
FIFA 15 PS3 & 360 under £30
COD Ghosts Xbox 360 & PS3 £12.85
Titanfall £22.85 (Xbox One)
Last of us PS4 £24.85

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/som...t-including-ps4-xbox-one-ps3-xbox-360-2064100

Would get Mordor if it goes on sale on PSN as an impulse.

But considering that it's 55 quid and it's a fairly new release, I cant see it dipping below average retail prices.

Nisa65

Not even 10 seconds. I clicked "add to basket" the very second the deal went live and it said 100% was claimed. What a load of shite.

keit4

Banned
Not video game related but the Sennheiser Momentum headphones are gonna be on sale in Amazon UK in the coming minutes.

NHale

Would get Mordor if it goes on sale on PSN as an impulse.

But considering that it's 55 quid and it's a fairly new release, I cant see it dipping below average retail prices.

In Brazil it was already leaked it will be a 50% discount during the Flash Sale. Usually it's the same rate for every North America/South America store during Flash sales, which means it will be 30 USD ~ 25 EUR ~ 19 GBP

Top Bottom