• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and Tales of Xillia will be up at 18:15 on Amazon.de

Hmmm. I loved Symphonia on the GC, I might double dip if they go as low as sub 15 € .

Any good deals on a white PS4? I'm sorely tempted to pick one up.

If you're willing to wait for cashback/credit to arrive then you can get the solus console for about £250

Did anyone stumble upon an Android Wear Smartwatch deal? I'd like to try it with my OnePlus One. The Moto 360 looks nice but I don't wanna pay over 200€ for that thing.

Google Play Store has the LG Watch G for £79+P&P at the moment, £80 off.

EGM1966

I doubt we'll see any PS4 deals in UK - they seem to have cosied up to Xbox.
If there is a bias to MS its likey the other way around, MS has paid more to cover deals. Deals and bundles, particularly this time of year, are about buying more sales and market share at the expense of profit and MS is in more need of the former two and can live with a hit to the latter.

Retailers normally dont care either way they just want best deals for them so any appearance of bias is normally a reflection of who's buying the bias.

Lol sorry that is not the best deal, it was just being promoted on Techradar's Best BF deals. The one below is better.

White PS4 for £299.

http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/shopto/product/PS4HW75/

Yeah that is currently the best place to buy at the moment for a solus machine. They also give you £25 back in Rakuten points (spend them on a game/PSN credit) also TCB are offering 8% cashback too worth about £25 so all in all it's £250 once you get the stuff back. Mine is being delivered today to replace my faulty machine that I took back for a refund last night.

driver116

Yes.

ibfTYZVdsEI3iA.PNG

Welp

Kyoufu

Yeah that is currently the best place to buy at the moment for a solus machine. They also give you £25 back in Rakuten points (spend them on a game/PSN credit) also TCB are offering 8% cashback too worth about £25 so all in all it's £250 once you get the stuff back. Mine is being delivered today to replace my faulty machine that I took back for a refund last night.

This is mighty tempting, but I don't know what I'd spend the 25 rakuten credit on.

I thought game was actually gonna be cheaper for once, saw Football Manager for £19.99 (in store only) I considered going over. Luckily I checked Amazon and got it for £17.99.

Craft

Aww man Final Fantasy Curtain Call is up at 6:30pm in the UK. I just bought from Amazon on Monday, and only opened it last night =( gutting.

Craft

If you get the lightning deal, just return the first one?

It's £15 at TGC too.

Yeah will probably do that if it's super cheap, not too fussed if it's only a couple of quid.

Just annoying that the reason I ordered it on Monday was that I thought there would be no chance of it being in a black Friday deal.

Edit: Strange looks like it's now been removed!

Certinty

Their game deals have been quite a joke thus far which sucks considering they've had good console ones.

Only thing I have bought is PES 2015 for £25 and even then that wasn't that good of a deal, will probably use the money I have saved up for today on other stuff now.

Managed to snap up one of those £60 256GB SSD's that i missed earlier. It was almost instantly at 100% claimed. That's my first purchase of this event so far and a pretty good one at that if I do say so myself.

Top Bottom