• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

Wow, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles is not one, not two..... it is

threeee € off .

Much wow. Such savings .

Edit: Bwahaha, make that 2.90 €

NateDog

Damn PS4 deals everywhere in the UK today it seems. Maybe I should have planned to get one for Christmas instead of waiting until next year.

p3tran

Banned
ok guys.. a stupid question: is there any meaning in buying a kindle? and if yes, out of those offered which one is the best/better deal? (amazon.uk?)
( dont shoot :D )

kafiend

ok guys.. a stupid question: is there any meaning in buying a kindle? and if yes, out of those offered which one is the best/better deal? (amazon.uk?)

Of all the 1000's of pounds I've spent on electronic stuff over the last few years my Kindle is the best money spent. As for what one is the best deal? I like my normal black Kindle - I put books on it, read books, delete books. Job done.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

If you read mostly during the day or with the lights on, then the cheapest kindle is fine. The paperwhite is nice if you read in bed in e dark, but not essential

ASUS memo pad (£79 at Amazon), or Tesco hudl £129? Are the newer specs really worth £50 more?

Depends what you'd use for it I guess.

If it's only for browsing and the random F2P game, I think the Memo pad should be fine. If you're looking to do more, I'd go for the higher specced Hudl 2.

pLow7

Good Deal for AMAZON.de

Sony PS4 + The Last of Us Remastered + 2. DualShock 4 Wireless Controller + Camera 399€!! (482€)

The Deal is unlisted it'll go on only few minutes before it starts at 19:00.

Got it in a mail from Amazon.

Good Deal for AMAZON.de

Sony PS4 + The Last of Us Remastered + 2. DualShock 4 Wireless Controller + Camera 399€!! (482€)

My local Media Markt has that bundle in store since.....like...September.

The PS4 deals have been terrible so far in Germany (compared to the UK).

UyRlnFq.png

Shouldn't this be £299?

eso76

Elgato hd60 on sale for 135€ sounds like a good deal. On one hand i'd really like to own one but I can't really see myself using it much

Correct if I'm wrong but to this day nothing really meaningful on Amazon.it right?

The elgato
They had the white ps4 for 369 € earlier
Far cry 4 from 40 to 44€
The Razer naga for 59€

iMax

Elgato hd60 on sale for 135€ sounds like a good deal. On one hand i'd really like to own one but I can't really see myself using it much

The elgato
They had the white ps4 for 369 € earlier
Far cry 4 from 40 to 44€
The Razer naga for 59€

WHERE?

Joni

Oh, monday 9 packets will arrive. Managed to hide the first four from my parents, but Monday I have a late meeting. Can be a disaster.

spwolf

Good Deal for AMAZON.de

damn it... how the heck are we supposed to find them if they are unlisted?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Oh, monday 9 packets will arrive. Managed to hide the first four from my parents, but Monday I have a late meeting. Can be a disaster.

I have prime so normally I'd have everything arrive immediately. But this time I went with a few 'take your time' deliveries. Spreads things out and I get some Amazon credit.

Joni

I have prime so normally I'd have everything arrive immediately. But this time I went with a few 'take your time' deliveries. Spreads things out and I get some Amazon credit.
This is them being spread out. I took the cheapest send option. Four arrived on Thursday, five I missed today and another four planned for Monday. I just ordered too much, Amazon is too efficient.

spwolf

I am pretty happy I snagged that LoU bundle with controller and camera. Only good deal I got this black friday, rest of it is mediocre - around 20% discount on normal discounted price, which I get anyway since I buy computer stuff without paying VAT.

spwolf

apparently every Amazon EU store will have Cyber Monday deals tomorrow, so you guys watch out for anything smart... i see FR has 256 GB SS early in the morning.

Top Bottom