• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Gold Box Event (4/24) including $30 Mass Effect 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
vWpUo.gif

NeoGAF's Rasputin?

This thread needs a title change.

Wario64 is banned but ME3 is 30 bucks now.

Pachinko

ME3 has been 30 bucks at walmart (in canada) for a few days too, not sure if it's a sale or a permanent price drop.

I doubt you will care, but Gamestop/Impulse has Arkham City for PC download for $14.99

Hmmmm, ME3 for $30 when I haven't played through 1 or 2 yet...worth it? I do like deals...

Why wouldn't I care? That's a great price - bought.

Isnt GOTY about to come out?

Anything under $40 is great since I can just pick up the DLC for $10 and still be even. Anything less is better of course.

Besides, PC GOTY isn't releasing until September.

Tempting price, but I doubt I'll bite since I'm currently borrowing a copy from a friend and I'm not really feeling the urge to play it.

edit: Wario's banned? NOOOOO

:'( Wario banned

#FreeWario indeed haha

$30 for mass effect 3 is a good deal but it was in the $20's in the warehouse this week, might get a move sharp shooter for house of the dead

foladar

Wario64 banned? forreals?

#bomba

Wish I'd have waited on buying ME3, but I'm okay with it at the $40 I paid. And no match on Disney Universe, blah.

Okay then...Inactually discovered the retro section a couple weeks ago. Some high prices bur also some suprisingly cheap prices for some games. (I remember F-Zero SNES being pretty cheap, maybe I'm wrong.)

Looking into getting into older games and just recently got a Gameboy Pocket with 3 games (Final Fantasy Legend, Solomon's Keep, and Tetris) and Donkey King 64. Pretty cool with the GBP but no backlight...I don't know how I ever played like this as my main gaming system.

LOL, that is so dumb.

OgrHA.png

=S

What? He can't be banned! He's a legend! The Legend of NeoGAF! He can't go away!
I mean, if he does what is my NeoGAF News Show gonna about now? Brb making a episode to tell the news. (Not really)

lol. He probably told the mods to do it on purpose or something.

Edit: huh...I try posted this and I thought it did post but I looked at my profile and then looked at recent posts and it wasn't there. Wierd. Second time thats happened. I guess NeoGAF Mobile glitches.

Edit2: Oh...this isn't even the retro thread. No wonder I couldn't find my post but I don't think my posts actually appears in the retro thread.

Sorry for the wrong thread. Having problems here for some reason. (lol)

Gravijah

Edit: huh...I try posted this and I thought it did post but I looked at my profile and then looked at recent posts and it wasn't there. Wierd. Second time thats happened. I guess NeoGAF Mobile glitches.

Edit2: Oh...this isn't even the retro thread. No wonder I couldn't find my post but I don't think my posts actually appears in the retro thread.

Sorry for the wrong thread. Having problems here for some reason. (lol)

post history can be wonky.

Anyone biting on this should consider that theyre going to need the dlc as well. Yes, need. The character is pretty essential to the experience.

RetroMG

I'm tempted by that Ear Force headset. It is one of the headsets that can be used on both 360 and PC? I know Turtle Beach makes some that work with both, and with Diablo 3 around the corner, I don't know that I want to buy one that's 360 only.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Anyone biting on this should consider that theyre going to need the dlc as well. Yes, need. The character is pretty essential to the experience.

We picked up the game for $40 on a preorder deal. Worth it for that price in my opinion, considering the hours my wife and myself stuck into the game and into the multiplayer.

rdrr gnr

Well, how many of you would have run into spoilers if you had not purchased the game upon release? I definitely would have.

NeededSleep

I'm tempted by that Ear Force headset. It is one of the headsets that can be used on both 360 and PC? I know Turtle Beach makes some that work with both, and with Diablo 3 around the corner, I don't know that I want to buy one that's 360 only.

Woo if that is true i might need to look into this myself. My pc one broke due to my chair rolling over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom