• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Gold Box Event (4/24) including $30 Mass Effect 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

I meant at Amazon. Not sure why I didn't just search it, lol. 360 version is $42 right now.

I thought you meant originally. It wasn't $42 originally even at Amazon. The game has gone through a couple of price slashes. I know because I actually bought the N7 version and that cost me $90 the first time it came out.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Wait wtf happened to Wario.

IMO, ME3 is a decent deal, esp. if you don't care about the endings. Really good game until then.

Wario was banned for that post? What's so bad about it?

Anyway, I hate myself for paying $80 for Collector's Edition to get shit on at the end.

Feels bad man.

Guys read the last page or you might get banned (lol)

I like how he said "Will update OP when I can with schedule" :(

Back on topic....Good deal, but considering waiting for the GOTY edition (lol) with the ending included. =/

Man I knew I should have waited. I said to myself that "ME3 was going to drop fast just like ME2 did" and well it has!. I feel not strong feelings either way about the game, I just wish I had saved some money. Oh well.

In the end, if you like ME at all I guess you should get the game. The ending is'nt really that earth shattering bad.

The M.O.B

Wario was banned for that post? What's so bad about it?

Anyway, I hate myself for paying $80 for Collector's Edition to get shit on at the end.

Feels bad man.

Going into a thread basically saying "I don't care" or in his case "This is boring", is a dumb thing to do. If you don't care or find it boring then just don't post in the thread.

Simple

WARRIOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Anyway $30 is a good price for ME3. This is why I don't buy a lot of next gen games at launch. They usually drop in price a month later.

foladar

Never bet against an EA title

These days, it's unlikely any title will stay as msrp for 3-4 months it seems. Amalur held it's ground for a while but now it's been on sale for $40 twice. Seems most titles are on sale 1-2 months after release for $40, and then less after that. Never paying msrp again (except for Diablo 3).

Verelios

I hope that they put up Amalur then. That's pretty much the only game in my wishlist I haven't gotten yet. Other than some handheld ones, but they don't count.

MrTroubleMaker

Gold Member
I don't see anything videogame related on the page in the OP, or will it not appear until the deals go live?
I think you need to wait a little bit longer

Starts 4/24 at Midnight PST

Courtesy of CAG: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/..._campaign=blog

6-8 am Ear Force X32 Headset $ 64.99
8-9 am PlayStation Move Eye $20
9-10 am PlayStation Move Motion Controller $25
10-11 am PlayStation Move Navigation Controller $ 15
11-2 pm PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter $20
12-1 pm PlayStation Move Shooting Attachment $10
1-3 pm The King of Fighters XIII $24.99
3-5 pm Final Fantasy XIII-2 $ 24.99
5-7 pm Street Fighter X Tekken FightStick Cross/Line $99.99
7-9 pm Sifteo Interactive Game Cubes $99.99
9-10 pm Disney Lego Pirates of the Carribbean (DS) $ 9.49

Jzero

Going into a thread basically saying "I don't care" or in his case "This is boring", is a dumb thing to do. If you don't care or find it boring then just don't post in the thread.

Simple
yea i got banned for doing the same shit before. Never again.

bh7812

Banned

Simple

Exactly...forum posting is just largely common sense. That comment of his in that thread about the MS-motorola lawsuit was sheer stupidity.

It really came down to the class clown buffoon's ass clown antics finally caught up to him. He played with the fire and got burnt.

I admit what I posted last week in his other thread was probably a weeeee bit much (I even apologized to him for that) and it wasn't necessary. Though I said my peace and left quietly leaving it at that, I really shouldn't have posted anything in that thread at all and just let things take their course, watched quietly as he flew into the wall on his own, and let the mods take care of it from there.

There IS justice..Mr. Yoshida-San has finally been avenged, hopefully he will sleep a little better tonight :)

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I think I'll jump on this. I haven't finished ME1-2 but having all three ready to go would prompt me to play through them.

Amagon

Exactly...forum posting is just largely common sense. That comment of his in that thread about the MS-motorola lawsuit was sheer stupidity.

It really came down to the class clown buffoon's ass clown antics finally caught up to him. He played with the fire and got burnt.

I admit what I posted last week in his other thread was probably a weeeee bit much (I even apologized to him for that) and it wasn't necessary. Though I said my peace and left quietly leaving it at that, I really shouldn't have posted anything in that thread at all and just let things take their course, watched quietly as he flew into the wall on his own, and let the mods take care of it from there.

There IS justice..Mr. Yoshida-San has finally been avenged, hopefully he will sleep a little better tonight :)
Oh god, not this, Mr. Yoshida-San bullshit again.

Cels

I bit on ME3. If it were on steam I would be pretty sure of a Steam Sale at some point in the near future, but as it's not, $30 is pretty good, so NBD.

Baron

I spent $90 at Target on the 360 ME3 Collectors doody on release day, and still haven't opened it - I was uncomfortable with the price, but bit because of its scarcity. I still have the receipt and may just return it and get this Amazon deal instead. Target has a 90-day return policy for unopened stuff, right? With the From Ashes DLC though, it's $40 to me - which is still less than half what I paid for the CE. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom