• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

I still can't see my keys, and it's been hours. Shouldn't the load have subsided somewhat with the 2012 pack sold out? =(

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I bought the Crusader Kings complete got all the keys as soon as I bought it. Last night.

Is there an easier way to transfer all that fucking DLC to steam though.... ctrl-C/ctrl-V 20x

jediyoshi

Tempted to pick up Tera, but I haven't even played that much of TSW and I bought it at a discount too before it went F2P for benefits. Also, it doesn't appear to be on the EC list?

Gah, decisions, decisions...

Went through the same motions here, just went ahead and picked up tera though. Not really enjoying TSW as much as I did with tera from the trial. The founder status bonuses seem pretty hefty

For $10, figured I would buy TERA for those benefits. How does this all work; register the key on the TERA site?

Yep, redeem section in your account on their site. You can get started today with a character in the trial version that'll transfer into the f2p.

Went through the same motions here, just went ahead and picked up tera though. Not really enjoying TSW as much as I did with tera from the trial. The founder status bonuses seem pretty hefty

Yep, redeem section in your account on their site. You can get started today with a character in the trial version that'll transfer into the f2p.

Cool thanks; wish the download wasn't so hefty...

Does the Amazon version of Tera also give you the Tawny Huntress pack if you input your serial code in reverse, or is that only tied to actual retail boxed copies?

Miletius

Yeah, I'm probably going to pick up Tera and the CK2 Pack. Might as well, plus Tera has controller support.

coopolon

So I have three editors choice coupons that I am not going to use and am willing to give away.

Here is how it will work, you have to email me an amazon gift card in the amount the game or bundle will cost after ec, then I will use that gc to buy the game and I will pm you the keys. This way I don't have to actually pay for anything.

pm me if you are interested.

Relax.MX

So I have three editors choice coupons that I am not going to use and am willing to give away.

Here is how it will work, you have to email me an amazon gift card in the amount the game or bundle will cost after ec, then I will use that gc to buy the game and I will pm you the keys. This way I don't have to actually pay for anything.

pm me if you are interested.

Gracias! Great guy here!

Anyone have a spare EC coupon that isn't planning to use it? 44 minutes before its over with the exception of the Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack since that one is being extended.

Eusis

Huh, did it end already? I was about to buy the Microsoft bundle, but it turns out I don't have any discount applied. Could've just used my last one on the Crusader Kings bundle though.

MachoSuave

Neo Member
Anyone have a spare EC coupon that isn't planning to use it? 44 minutes before its over with the exception of the Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack since that one is being extended.
Got at least one, sent you a PM.

Huh, did it end already? I was about to buy the Microsoft bundle, but it turns out I don't have any discount applied. Could've just used my last one on the Crusader Kings bundle though.
Still working here, checked MS bundle and a couple others. Settlers bundle didn't work but I don't think that was part of the EC deal to start off with.

Eusis

Huh, thought I only used up 4, not 5. Well, whatever, all I really wanted from the Microsoft bundle was Iron Brigade anyway as I already have Deadlight and Mark of the Ninja.

kswiston

Before the deal expires in 10 mins, does anyone want the Microsoft pack in exchange for Paypal? I have 1 ticket left and it still shows up for $5.

EDIT: I guess not. Dead if you read this past 3am EST.

The difficulty has been overstated a bit I think. It only requires patience and focus. It's challenging but just about any person who plays games regularly should be able to beat the game as long as you don't rush.

It is definitely a game that should not be missed. It really does deserve the praise it receives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom