• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Prime Day (UK): PS4 500GB + extra DS4 + Crash Trilogy + Overwatch = £180

Cartho

I reckon Sony and MS will keep Pro / X1X prices relatively high at BF this year. X1X might have some kind of pre-order or trade in program to attract sales and and PS4 pro will have bundle deals like this: i.e where you pay standard price for the console but get a load of free games thrown in.

They will use these high prices to justify utterly ridiculous price cuts on the PS4 Slim and Xbox One S.

wtd2009

Damn, that's a good deal. Best I can see is slim 500 GB with uncharted 4 and last of us remastered for $230. Not bad, but I'd rather have the extra controller...

CRAIG667

So I got the 'Sony PlayStation 4 (500GB) + GTA V + Injustice 2 + 2nd DualShock 4 Controller - £179.99' deal...

It was supposed to be delivered today... Obviously I've already waited 2 weeks and I've just received an email saying they STILL don't have any in stock but I will be notified when they do!?

I expect better than this from Amazon, I'm quite annoyed.

Anyone else in the same boat?

So I got the 'Sony PlayStation 4 (500GB) + GTA V + Injustice 2 + 2nd DualShock 4 Controller - £179.99' deal...

It was supposed to be delivered today... Obviously I've already waited 2 weeks and I've just received an email saying they STILL don't have any in stock but I will be notified when they do!?

I expect better than this from Amazon, I'm quite annoyed.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I know this doesn't help, but I'm not sure. Mine was due for around this time, but I got an email on the Thursday the same week as Prime Day saying it was in stock, and going to be delivered the next day. So I'm not really sure what's up with the stock, as apart from the first deal that they had, the rest were all due to be delivered around this time.

KdotIX

So gutted I didn't pull the trigger on these deals. All other deals and bundles I'm seeing now just pale in comparison.

GokouD

I ordered the Horizon/Wipeout one and it's supposed to be coming today. The games came the day after I ordered it which has been a bit of a torture heh.

Oh man, just found out about these deals😢

gOkmosb.gif

CRAIG667

Amazon say they're STILL waiting for stock of the PS4! Why!!! I ordered 15 days ago!
Is there a shortage of PS4 slims? I doubt it!

Come on Amazon!

Top Bottom