• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Video Game Gold Box Tuesday (10/30)

smr00

Banned
On top of tax in Texas now, I haven't ordered a game from Amazon since Lollipop Chainsaw.

Newegg has been my preorder bro since.
I think TN starts getting amazon tax in 2013 which is a huge bummer.

I remember getting an email like 2 months ago showing all my order purchases since i started using the site saying i should report this to my local place and pay tax on it. It was cute. I understand why they had to send these emails but i refuse to pay any kind of tax on past purchases.

Fallout 3 plays like complete garbage after a while. Hard freezes, poor framerate, glitches galore. Do not buy. I can't speak for New Vegas but I heard that Obsidian did their best to work around the issues to make it playable.

There's a video of New Vegas out there on the PS3 where it eventually turns into a slideshow. That may just be with the DLC installed, but I'm not sure.

H3xum

Will probably get Sleeping dogs if the price is cheap enough, 30 or less, else I'll black friday that.

Same for rhythm theater

Ainaurdur

That was gone in 6 minutes

What in the world, do they have 5 of everything or something?

That's what it seems like. I checked at 4 minutes after and was quite disappointed. I wasn't expecting it to be something I wanted. But I would have bought KH:DDD. I am 73rd on the waiting list. :D

Oh well.

Toki767

Kingdom Hearts deal was decent, though a few weeks ago Toys R Us was selling it for $20 each if you bought 2 copies, so 2 for $40.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
We should find out in a second... I know it's probably going to be $30 but I want it for cheaper, hah.

$24.99 PC download version.

Only a few weeks ago it was $22.50 on Amazon, so not the cheapest. But still the best price you'll see until Christmas anyway.

Meier

FIFA is such an amazing game. Everyone should buy it even if they're not a huge soccer/football fan. It'll convert you.

I still kind of want a Kinect but I doubt I'll ever buy one.

$35 a good price?

It's a fantastic game. The best open world/crime game since San Andreas IMO.

bananas

Banned
Just got Skyrim for $35.

Was waiting for a $30 deal, but this seemed good enough. Between this and Halo 4 $45 Newegg deal, I think I'm pretty happy with my gaming purchases so far.

Dang, with the Hitman deal and the $15 coupon I got from preordering XCOM, I could get Hitman for $35. The question is...will the game be worth it?

Hmmmm.

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

JavyOO7

Grabbed a copy of Theatrhythm. What the hell at the deal disappearing so quickly.

Thank you guys for providing this thread. Been wanting this game for a while now. :)

kunonabi

Got Theatrhythmn as well. Picked up two 3DS games today for 50$. I will consider this my treat for Halloween since I'm going to be stuck in class all day tomorrow.

rapid32.5

Dang, with the Hitman deal and the $15 coupon I got from preordering XCOM, I could get Hitman for $35. The question is...will the game be worth it?

Hmmmm.

I would get Hitman for $35 judging from the vids, it could be as good as Bloodmoney or even the best Hitman game. But, there is no deal for me like that. Only hope Witcher 2 is $20 or less in the last deal.

Top Bottom