• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Video Game Gold Box Tuesday (10/30)

Pupsicles

I snabbed a copy of Theatrhythm luckily! It did go fast... I even got my sister on the other computer and I lucked out getting one myself. Sold out in 1 min. Taylor Swift move over!

Got Theatrhythm but pulled a herp when i thought i wasn't getting the discount when it came $39 at checkout, unchecked the gift card/promo thing fir some reason

Getting my training in for black friday :p

bender

What time is it?
Got Theatrhythm which saves me a trip to Target. I was struggling to think of a 3rd game anyway. Now I just need a 3DS.

I would get Hitman for $35 judging from the vids, it could be as good as Bloodmoney or even the best Hitman game. But, there is no deal for me like that. Only hope Witcher 2 is $20 or less in the last deal.

Oh shit, the last one might be Witcher 2? I thought it could be Dragon's Dogma, Witcher totally slipped my mind.

I'm going to wait and see what that deal is first, I may pick either of those up instead and wait on Hitman.

Bladenic

I'm sure they'll have some amazing stuff during Black Friday week. I hate how you have to prey on the deals like a hawk though, they all go in about a minute.

Celegus

I hope someone does a B2G1 at the end of November. I still really want Theatrythmn and my wife wants Mickey Power of Illusion, then just pick out a third 3DS game. Maybe Mario 3D Land?

Top Bottom