• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Idol Season 9 Thread of Simon's Swan Song (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
SolidSnakex said:
Which would be very boring as most of the auditions that they think are amazing are anything but. Like that girl in blue during the montage that had the paper thin voice.

That's true but I remember a lot of good singers being shown in montages a season or two ago in place of the gag auditions.

B.K.

MIMIC said:
I know way too much about this show :-/

13zbgwg.jpg

eznark

Banned
themadcowtipper said:
The superman lookalike seems like he his acting
exactly

Also sounded like he might be a decent singer but was trying his best to be shitty.

His plan was flawless

holy shit that was annoying. i actually liked his voice, but the female judges were fucking stupid. "BAD ENERGY"

if it's scripted, it's a waste of time. if it's not scripted, it's fucking infuriating.

BlueTsunami

Ugh, Sob stories

And that serious dude, I totally got Dexter vibes from him :lol (and not in the good way) and I'm scared that I can't discern if it was an act or not.

tmarques

Also, Ellen DeGeneres is replacing Paula Abdul for some strange reason.

How's Ellen doing? New season doesn't premier until Saturday around here. Love her, but what a starnge choice. I was hoping for Cyndi Lauper (who has a great sense of humour) or Debbie Harry (who actually knows something about pop music).

I only watch the first few episodes. Once they get rid of the truly atrocious candidates, it becomes a borefest for me.

BlueTsunami

I think the 70's looking dude had a good swagger about him but yeah, his voice leaves a little to be desired. I dig his style though and its definitely something different.

Alucard

Banned
Everyone's been pretty average today. Imagining any of these people on a real stage is pretty disappointing, although Jim Morrison guy was pretty original in style and voice.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
why is victoria beckham on there? im confused . And she is not talking at all.

that last chick had a nice shape though

NO seriously victoria beckham is not saying shit at all....

Alucard

Banned
He was okay, but isn't going anywhere without massive improvement in the Hollywood rounds.

Disappointing show so far, but I'm adding to its ratings, so my opinion means nothing.

Magnus

Holy shit @ the dude who looks like Latoya Jackson in the preview just now, and Simon's reaction :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom