• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

zroid

Banned
Oh hell, apparently when that scumbag Fisher tackled Beitashour the other day, it damaged his pancreas (!!).

He got surgery done yesterday

Icolin

Banned
Oh hell, apparently when that scumbag Fisher tackled Beitashour the other day, it damaged his pancreas (!!).

He got surgery done yesterday

This cancels out the complaining about the Bernier red card. Fisher sprints 30 yards to Beita with no intention to play the ball. Fucking vicious.

Blue Lou

I've been working on a topic for the upcoming Gold Cup. In 2015, I had the 'sub-title' as the Ecstasy of Gold. We had 60 pages then so it went quite well.

Any suggestions for 2017? I'll put it out when the Confederations Cup has finished.

RBH

mls-live-dalvtor.png

Each week MLS LIVE will offer a free match (blackout and other restrictions apply) to fans in the United States and Canada. Simply create a free account and then start watching once the match begins.

This week the Free Match of the Week features an exciting East vs West (conference) matchup between FC Dallas and Toronto FC, tonight at 7pm ET. Both teams are coming off of mid-week domestic cup success. Toronto FC won the Canadian Championship on Tuesday and FC Dallas advanced to the U.S. Open Cup quarterfinals on Wednesday. FC Dallas has never lost at home to Toronto, will TFC's big three of Sebastian Giovinco, Jozy Altidore, and Michael Bradley change that stat on Saturday night? Watch and find out!
https://www.mlssoccer.com/mls-live?...referral&utm_content=News&utm_campaign=Unpaid

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Already saw a joke about drone racing running late and pushing soccer to one of the backup channels.

Wouldn't surprise me with ESPN.

Dartastic

Super glad that Dom isn't with SKC to do that against us Timbers tonight, and I just realized they're also missing Zusi and Besler. Feeling like maybe we have a chance now. Also, great play by Villafana to lead up to that goal. Just superb.

Top Bottom