• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Discussion Thread 2: I Got 99 Pre-orders But A Rosalina Ain't One

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

We WORLDSTAAAAAR now (Following Fighting Games Weekly last OT).

Speaking of, when is OT 3?
What suggestions do we have because I know we've had some good ones?

Amiibo| OT 3: Little Mac, Big Problem?
Amiibo| OT 3: Not wave 4, Tsunami 4
Amiibo| OT 3: Amiibos and Amiigals
Amiibo| OT 3: I have Amii-bola
Amiibo| OT 3: Don't sulk over Shulk or freak over Sheik
Amiibo| OT 3: I pre-order 5 just in case
Amiibo| OT 3: Nintendon't know what they're doing
Amiibo| OT 3: F5s at the ready...
Amiibo| OT 3: ...well, the Germans do owe us after WW2.
Amiibo| OT 3: THEY'RE IN STOCK! (That'd really fuck with everyone)
Amiibo| OT 3: NRFB
Amiibo| OT 3: They're better than the games they're for.

I think of those I'd pick this one.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
We WORLDSTAAAAAR now (Following Fighting Games Weekly last OT).

Speaking of, when is OT 3?
What suggestions do we have because I know we've had some good ones?

Amiibo| OT 3: Little Mac, Big Problem?
Amiibo| OT 3: Not wave 4, Tsunami 4
Amiibo| OT 3: Amiibos and Amiigals
Amiibo| OT 3: I have Amii-bola
Amiibo| OT 3: Don't sulk over Shulk or freak over Sheik
Amiibo| OT 3: I pre-order 5 just in case
Amiibo| OT 3: Nintendon't know what they're doing
Amiibo| OT 3: F5s at the ready...
Amiibo| OT 3: ...well, the Germans do owe us after WW2.
Amiibo| OT 3: THEY'RE IN STOCK! (That'd really fuck with everyone)
Amiibo| OT 3: NRFB
Amiibo| OT 3: They're better than the games they're for.

A friendly reminder of my super awesome one:

Amiibo |OT3| Where release dates are made up and preorders don't matter

SalvaPot

Amiibo Discussion Thread 3: More Holy Trinities than most Religions.

Amiibo Discussion Thread 3: Came for the Toys, Stay for the Disappointment.

Amiibo Discussion Thread 3: One breakdown per costumer.

Ignition365

Neo Member

Amiibo Discussion |OT3| Where dates are made up and preorders don't matter

Ugh... This is my major concern. Rosalina will be released a day early and I'll miss it... and I was already told that my Lucario pre-order wouldn't be held, that all amiibos are FCFS.

hutna

Amiibo OT3: Quitting Amiibos, but if anyone has a Little Mac I'll pay anything they ask.

Amiibo OT3: Dark Toilet is up for preorder!

Ok I'm done sorry.

Ugh... This is my major concern. Rosalina will be released a day early and I'll miss it... and I was already told that my Lucario pre-order wouldn't be held, that all amiibos are FCFS.

Huh? Where'd you get that Rosie is coming out early? I'm just going to ignore this info for now because there are way too many other dates I need to worry about

Amiibo OT3: Quitting Amiibos, but if anyone has a Little Mac I'll pay anything they ask.
$1 million and he's yours

SalvaPot

Amiibo Discussion Thread 3: More Holy Trinities than most Religions.

Amiibo Discussion Thread 3: Came for the Toys, Stay for the Disappointment.

Amiibo Discussion Thread 3: One breakdown per costumer.

Amiibo Discussion Thread 3: THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE... Little Mac.

Amiibo Discussion Thread 3: Tickle-Me-Elmo would be proud.

Amiibo Discussion Thread 3: In-Stock, Sign-In, Check-Out, Sold-Out.

Edit: I agree about the preorders don´t matter one, is the freshest by far x).

Amiibo OT 3 NRFB

It rhymes!

Also is anyone else seeing this Little Mac in stock on Amazon? Says one left but purchase wont complete. Were there actually more or did the site just bug out?

Meeps

Amiibo Discussion |OT3| Where dates are made up and preorders don't matter

Yeah, it seemed like yours was pretty unanimous the last time it was brought up. Maybe tweak it to "release dates" if there's room. :D

FaintDeftone

I'm not sure if that's a real story or not, but if ANYONE laid a hand on my daughter, I would knock them out too...and I'm not a very big guy, but I think adrenaline would take over in that situation.

I have a 2 month old son and if anybody pulled this crap on him, I would wreck his shit too. I doubt the legitimacy of the story too but if true I don't blame the guy.

Wow. That target I went to yesterday sold out of Sheiks today after I tried to buy one last night. The employee would not sell me one or scan it to show me the 2/1 release date. Guess someone else convinced another employee to scan the thing, or he was a scalper waiting to buy it after his shift.

hutna

Amiibo OT8: Mario W3, F-Zero W1, Zelda W2, and Smash W6 all discontinued. Pope owns only known Mr. Game and Watch Amiibo.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it seemed like yours was pretty unanimous the last time it was brought up. Maybe tweak it to "release dates" if there's room. :D

Oh shoot! I thought "release" didn't fit last time I entered. Thanks!

Feast your eyes!

Amiibo Discussion |OT3| Where release dates are made up and preorders don't matter

Ludist210

Yes easy to criticize the father's actions but very difficult to truly know how you'd react. I mean, understand also that the father was already heated that the guy tried to swipe the item in his cart. If someone took my snickers id be a little ticked like wtf? But the toy was for his kid and trying to take my kid's stuff would tick me off to the point of arguing. Seemingly resolving the issue then the guy snatching it from my kid's hands would probably cause me to flip. Either way I hope the father gets some kind of leniency, but both parties deserve some sort of punishment.
I would have never said I would hit a grown person before I had a child...but if someone physically touched my daughter without my permission (I'm talking someone much bigger than her, like an adult) I would hit them to stop them. Especially if it's a grown adult acting like a child over what is essentially a toy.

Ignition365

Neo Member
Huh? Where'd you get that Rosie is coming out early? I'm just going to ignore this info for now because there are way too many other dates I need to worry about

No... I was saying that I'm afraid that will happen. I'm hearing all over the place that people have already bought Rosalina from Target already... I'm just afraid Target is going to do that here and I'm going to miss it.

When TRU broke street date on Lucario the store I preordered at told me they sold their entire stock to 1 guy... I had a preorder, so come Sunday when I go in, I'm probably just going to walk out with my $1 that I put down for it... which was retarded. They didn't tell me they don't hold pre-orders until after I already gave them my dollar.

No... I was saying that I'm afraid that will happen. I'm hearing all over the place that people have already bought Rosalina from Target already... I'm just afraid Target is going to do that here and I'm going to miss it.

When TRU broke street date on Lucario the store I preordered at told me they sold their entire stock to 1 guy... I had a preorder, so come Sunday when I go in, I'm probably just going to walk out with my $1 that I put down for it... which was retarded. They didn't tell me they don't hold pre-orders until after I already gave them my dollar.

Rosalina is hard locked until the first, 99% there is no over ride for it

Fox Mulder

I think you may be right, since it's still displaying that for me. I've never seen the "cannot ship to your default address" message before either, so it's definitely weird.

Maybe this means they're getting ready to actually put him up later?
lol, who am I kidding.

No, this happened with the gamecube adapters the other day. Kept popping up for a minute all day. Each time I caught it, I got weird address errors or other shit that kept me getting it.

Amiibo OT3: Nintendo HATES America
Amiibo OT3: Nintendo is swimming in your cash
Amiibo OT3: FU Nintendo
Amiibo OT3: Only 24 more Amiibo to go!
Amiibo OT3: Give my Yoshi back or else.... FALCON PUNCH!
Amiibo OT3: Is it over yet?

Tokieda

vsA2mnI.png

That's gorgeous, I'm on my cell atm but will update as soon as I can... Thank you :D

Incoming from Amazon.ca

copy/paste

King Dedede amiibo - Wii U King Dedede Edition
Sold by Amazon.com.ca, Inc.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest CDN$ 13.99

Bowser amiibo - Wii U Bowser Edition

Ike amiibo - Wii U Ike Edition

Sheik amiibo - Wii U Sheik Edition

Toon Link amiibo - Wii U Toon Link Edition

rjinaz

I rarely go to retail stores for anything that isn't food. And even I'm going to Target Sunday morning. It's going to be a mad house I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom