• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 3 | Where release dates are made up and preorders don't matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it was tounge-in-cheek patriotism and had nothing to do with the thread.

Ya'll need to just relax and let that go.

let_it_go__by_pepe_navarro-d6y4ey5.jpg

bumpkin

Walmart in the US is supposed to be getting Bowser, Sheik, and Toon Link. I think that's it.
Ah, alrighty. Thanks for the info. I think the next ones I still need to get are due out on the 13th at TRU and the 20th at GS; Mega Man, King Dedede, Ike and Sonic.

EDIT: Sold the import Rosalina.

Basically, Canada seceded from the Amiibo Union and now everyone hates them. EVERYONE!

Wait what? We were talking about amiibos in the Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread. Everyone THERE was complaining about how it was taking over the thread and they couldn't find any deals posted anymore (newsflash...there were no deals to post). So THAT'S why the new Amiibo thread was started for Canadians. It had nothing to do with this thread at all. And really, this thread moves fast enough on it's own. Had we all been in here the night Rosalina went up for sale at Futureshop (Best Buy...you suck) the page count on here would have EXPLODED and people from other countries likely would have started complaining also.

snowmint

Does anyone have a link to that really fancy display set that costs alot or was it that it cost alot online but in store it was cheaper?

Sorry Frogstep WFT was gone =(

Will check for you next week, they'll probably restock her, last time they also only had one of her and I bought it for my friend and she was restocked.

crimnos

I ordered all of them back in November. Still have a March 2nd date for Sheik and Sonic, cancelled Bowser and Toon Link after getting them at Target but they were also March 2nd, and no date for the others.

Okay this makes absolutely no sense. Maybe this is location-based. Where are you other folks located? I'm in Virginia.

Ness dropped to £10.50 today (or £8.75 for internationals). My pre-order from yesterday hasn't changed to reflect this so I'm guessing Amazon will refund the £3.06 difference after the completion of my order?
Pre-order price promise so you should be OK.
Morning amiibros... another day of hanging in there for those NA preorders! This thread moves so fast, so I'm not sure if anyone's posted this yet:
Oh my!

Decided to open up a Megaman

SPqbI9c.jpg
Oooooh my!

Sorry for the poor quality, but here's my setup so far.

GerogeTakeiOhMy.gif

Fox Mulder

Stopped by target, one took link and tons of Bowser.

I'm glad the ones I really wanted are common as dirt, like DK, Diddy, and Bowser.

kierwynn

Doesn't look like any of the amazons are going to get any villagers on the 5th boo. I really want to find one for under $30 do I can get a custom done but it's looking impossible right now. Here's hoping for a restock at some point.

Rosur

if not been mentioned Smash wave 4 is available for preorder on Amazon UK. (along with the classic collection amiibos).

crimnos

Stoooooked, just got delivery confirmation on my Japanese Dedede. Should be waiting when I get home. Will have to take pics.

Ah, alrighty. Thanks for the info. I think the next ones I still need to get are due out on the 13th at TRU and the 20th at GS; Mega Man, King Dedede, Ike and Sonic.

So speaking of Rosalina, I ended up preordering an import (Japan) one from BBTS as a backup in case I couldn't get one at Target. I was able to get her, so I don't need/want the import one anymore. Is anyone still in search of Rosalina who's okay with it being from Japan? The total cost was $25 with shipping. If anyone's interested, I think I can change the shipping address on it and have it shipped directly to you (it's currently sitting in my Pile of Loot awaiting the order to send it).
What is TRU?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I feel like the only nut who doesn't like the Villager.

Find the Amiibo's eyes to be too far apart. Also as a New Leaf player I've moved on to the superior taller look for the AC villager so I kind of hope the next AC game has its own set of Amiibos.
Also my favourite villager from Smash is:

7NtRcP3.png

So if I were to get a Smash Villager Amiibo I'd rather have one of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom