• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

amir0x, you want this tattoo and you know it

jarosh

celebness5hs.jpg

StRaNgE

Banned
i've gotten to produce some great video game tattoos, some more common stuff, like Mario, Tales, and link, to some more uncommon ones that i had not ever played before.

i've even had guys come in and have me redraw a tattoo that was on a video game charecter and then apply it on them as if they were that charecter. ;)

:lol

eXistor

If I was gonna get a tattoo, this would be it:

medium_b00009p51g.01.lzzzzzzz.jpg

The Triforce logo in the middle obviously, couldn't find a better picture of it.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
i like videogames alot but i'm not going to change my body for life to show how much i like videogames. tatoos make no sense and videogame tatoos make even less sense!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
if I was gonna get a videogame tattoo, I would get the word VIRGIN tattooed across my forehead.

Kato

Somewhere across the globe the mark of the Triforce begins to glow and evolves into a burning sensation .....

jarosh

Archie said:
go for it
one more fugly pic and i will. but how lame is it now that i announced it
Archie said:
like videogames alot but i'm not going to change my body for life to show how much i like videogames. tatoos make no sense and videogame tatoos make even less sense!
i concur

Koomaster

eXistor said:
This man is insane:

zeldatat.jpg
That is actually one of my favorite video game tattoos. I don't think I would get it put on me tho, but it would be nice to have a framed poster of that. (not of the guy's back, just the artwork)

Although, I must say. I would go gay for the Ness tattoo. Teh weekness! ^____^

segasonic

He's on UK:R too :lol

sometattoo.jpg

Some bloke with some tattoo of some game character. He's rolled his sleeve up so everyone can see it. We can laugh now, but when we get Cream The Rabbit tattooed on next month we'll be doing the same.

Tiger

Banned
segasonic said:
He's on UK:R too :lol

sometattoo.jpg

Some bloke with some tattoo of some game character. He's rolled his sleeve up so everyone can see it. We can laugh now, but when we get Cream The Rabbit tattooed on next month we'll be doing the same.
Thats hilarious. :lol I love it when people get tattoos and they seem obsessed with showing it off. It comes off as so desperate for attention to me.

PolyGone

Banned
Tiger said:
Thats hilarious. :lol I love it when people get tattoos and they seem obsessed with showing it off. It comes off as so desperate for attention to me.

...maybe cuz he knows the only people who would know wth that is are at E3 and nowhere else.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
i was standing next to him in line at the nintendo conference. his phone also had a ness wallpaper. sigh.

Joe Molotov

catfish said:
if I was gonna get a videogame tattoo, I would get the word VIRGIN tattooed across my forehead.

Nice choice, they've made some good games over the years, and they've got a pretty cool logo.

virgin_games.png

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
yup and if people don't get the clever reference (people like chicks) they at least get a sense of what you will be, for the rest of your life.

Matlock said:
that's the dumbest tattoo I've ever seen

C'mon. You've never seen one of those dumb jocks who asks for a Chinese character without knowing what it means and winds up with an arm that says Veneral Disease?

Baker

Banned
Being a web developer, I have to find out if that html tattoo is real. If so, it gets my vote for the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I have <body></body> tshirt and it's embarassing enough wearing it.

Top Bottom